Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Your Sexiest African Female Celebrity (join The Poll) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Sexiest African Female Celebrity (join The Poll) (2581 Views)

PHOTOS: Who Is Best Dressed Female Celebrity At AMVCA 2017 / Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 / Is Chichi Igbo Nigeria's Best Swagged Female Celebrity At The Moment? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Sexiest African Female Celebrity (join The Poll) by critics: 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is a Premium Ratings featured subjective poll and we intend to know the African popular choice for its sexiest female celebrity. the criteria for this poll is entirely discretionary and relative to your ideals of sexiness.

Poll procedure and rules

you may nominate at most three female celebrities
your fourth nominee does not count
the top 15 celebrities with the highest nominees qualifies for the grand finale
the Nomination stage will last for three weeks
the grand finale will last for two weeks after which the top 10 emerges
From time to time we shall be updating the results of this poll

As premium Ratings model, this polls is simultaneously taking place in other social networks platform to allow for larger sample. at the end of these polls, the final result is collated from these social networks in addition with the one on our site to have the premium final results. The celebrity that emerges the winner becomes our Sexiest African Female Celebrity 2015

http://premiumratings.org/prt-timeline/your-sexiest-african-female-celebrity/
Re: Your Sexiest African Female Celebrity (join The Poll) by dejavski(m): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
I nominate Genevieve Ini edo Omotola and lastly My late grand Mother Mrs Mathilda Ebine Dede grin
Re: Your Sexiest African Female Celebrity (join The Poll) by corneremperor: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
dejavski:
I nominate Genevieve Ini edo Omotola and lastly My late grand Mother Mrs Mathilda Ebine Dede grin

I see that you have a thing for old women, u be motherfccker?? grin

1 Like

Re: Your Sexiest African Female Celebrity (join The Poll) by dejavski(m): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
corneremperor:

I see that you have a thing for old women, u be motherfccker?? grin

cheesy they r real women

1 Like

Re: Your Sexiest African Female Celebrity (join The Poll) by critics: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
keep it rolling
Re: Your Sexiest African Female Celebrity (join The Poll) by critics: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2015
kp em c'm
Re: Your Sexiest African Female Celebrity (join The Poll) by lady2sexy(f): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2015
my picks are Leila lopes of Angola, former miss universe, our own Tiwa salvage and Genevieve
Re: Your Sexiest African Female Celebrity (join The Poll) by critics: 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
kp it cmn
Re: Your Sexiest African Female Celebrity (join The Poll) by critics: 7:27am On Sep 15, 2015
critics:
kp it cmn
Re: Your Sexiest African Female Celebrity (join The Poll) by critics: 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
kp it c'm
Re: Your Sexiest African Female Celebrity (join The Poll) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
Adontknow

YKKOHS
Re: Your Sexiest African Female Celebrity (join The Poll) by critics: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
kp em c'm
Re: Your Sexiest African Female Celebrity (join The Poll) by critics: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2015
critics:
kp em c'm
Re: Your Sexiest African Female Celebrity (join The Poll) by hottestlegs: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
my nominees are: Juliet Ibrahim, good skin and sexy colour, Ty Salvage and stephenie Okereke they are both tall, dark and sexy
Re: Your Sexiest African Female Celebrity (join The Poll) by baralatie(m): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Juliet Ibrahim
Lilian Bach
Stephanie okereke
Re: Your Sexiest African Female Celebrity (join The Poll) by critics: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=critics post=38193241][/quote]
Re: Your Sexiest African Female Celebrity (join The Poll) by critics: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
critics:
kp em c'm

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Flashes Under Pant (PHOTOS) / Pretty Girl INSULTS Munachi Abii!!!! / Mercy Aigbe Lamented On Instagram About The Mega Chicken Chinese Food She Ate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.