Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,144 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Should Obama pick Hillary Clinton as running mate - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Should Obama pick Hillary Clinton as running mate (802 Views)

Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London / Hillary Clinton Caught Dancing & Drinking At Cuban Bar In Colombia / Mccain Picks Sarah Palin As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Obama pick Hillary Clinton as running mate by Cayon(f): 1:57am On Jun 05, 2008
opinion polls showing 50% of US voters with a negative view of Clinton

What do you think?

undecided
Re: Should Obama pick Hillary Clinton as running mate by Xiomarra: 3:44am On Jun 05, 2008
Frankly don't give a damn! kiss
Re: Should Obama pick Hillary Clinton as running mate by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2008
Up McCain.

McCain for whitehouse
Re: Should Obama pick Hillary Clinton as running mate by noetic(m): 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2008
Cayon:

opinion polls showing 50% of US voters with a negative view of Clinton

what do the other 50% think?

I wonder what other choice obama has.
Re: Should Obama pick Hillary Clinton as running mate by SeanT21(f): 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2008
noetic:

obama has many choices for VP. Try Edwards.
Re: Should Obama pick Hillary Clinton as running mate by lucabrasi(m): 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2008
edwards is good but i think general wesley clark will be the best choice for vp,
he is white
a war veteran,so he can handle the security situation and america's foreign policy
he can even poach some of mccains supporters because i reckon the democrats should be attacking rather than being defensive
and the man is loved by a lot of americans,and is a first class soldier and most importantly tell the truth
Re: Should Obama pick Hillary Clinton as running mate by LAKANYE(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2008
NO,, because I said so grin grin
Re: Should Obama pick Hillary Clinton as running mate by Cayon(f): 1:43am On Jun 07, 2008
noetic:

Je ne sais pas undecided undecided
Re: Should Obama pick Hillary Clinton as running mate by Cayon(f): 1:45am On Jun 07, 2008
SeanT21:

obama has many choices for VP. Try Edwards.
And Edwards is going to be the President (if you know what I mean) b/c America still lives in a world where it should be a white president
Re: Should Obama pick Hillary Clinton as running mate by vigasimple(m): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2008
Hilary Rodham Clinton it's unfortunate cannot be a VP to anybody.

One, she has been a co-president for 8 years, and also mentor the VP Al Gore for 8 years so anything short of President she will not be able to handle it psycologically.

Then, what do you do with senior President Bill Clinton, he is already loosing it and if he can't give instruction to the lady in pant suit for her to hand down to Obama then it is no point.

I honestly don't think that HRC can play second fiddle to anyone even Bill at this stage of her life.

The popular saying in the US now is that Obama should employ a food tester if she were to become his VP.

During the campaign there are too many thing said that shows HRC mindset, from  'he is not ready to be commander in chief, to he has not pass the commander in chief test to RFK was asssainated in June' etc.

There are so many personality disorder between those two that there is simply no chemistry, with Obama he can be VP but HRC just want to be President even when the vote is against her in the eyes of the Millions viewing worldwide cannot be gracious when she has lost and was comparing the election to Mugabe in Zimbabwe.

The Clintons have lost an election in the last 28years so it appears from Tuesday that the Clintons are  bad loosers.

It is one thing unifying your base, it is another governing for 4-8 years. It is like 2 minute enjoyment of sex and maybe lifetime of unwanted child. All it can bring is unhappiness.

Obama has load of choice and by God's grace he will choose rightly and win the GE in the fall.
Re: Should Obama pick Hillary Clinton as running mate by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2008
Nope!, because you will end up having three Presidents in the White House, i.e Obama, HRC and Bill.
Re: Should Obama pick Hillary Clinton as running mate by TCUBE(m): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2008
Obama should not make the mistake of picking hillary clinton as a running mate,

(1) (Reply)

Say A Prayer For Obama / Pope Benedict Says "you Can't Resolve It With The Distribution Of Condoms" / 1,500 Farmers Commit Mass Suicide In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.