Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' (11968 Views)

Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja / What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. / Google Maps Lagos; Ikoyi And Victoria Island In Great Detail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' by lifestyle1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
I'm Lost embarassed
Re: Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' by JABB(m): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
AjanleKoko: Opening Credits for all the shows, between 1963 and 2013 - courtesy BBC.

Who can forget that creepy music? wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1AnTi1X2QM
Infact,that creepy signature tune wuld be sampled for my new beat
Re: Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' by Luluvich(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
SimonAndal:
I cannot thank you enough for showing me this!
:
And for those of you wondering what the Bleep this topic is doing on the frontpage, Doctor Who is the greatest show on tv. Almost as great as Supernatural. And Peter Capaldi has the potential to take it to even greater heights (although Tennant remains my favourite Doctor).

Guy!! chop knuckle jor! amazing shows! Tom Baker was my favorite till I met David tennant. Allon-zey!!
Re: Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' by t3ky(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
AjanleKoko:

I dunno about fandom.
But why the surprise? Doctor Who has been on TV since the 70s, and I've always followed the series.
My Geek,
good to meet someone of like mind. I followed d series in those days.
Re: Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' by xtraloaded: 7:25am On Aug 16, 2013
mtn new unlimited setup now available now to get urs quickly call me now on 08062986075 just 500 fast b4 d price wil high
Re: Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' by okekev: 1:46am On Aug 17, 2013
SoccerFone-Football Quiz sets to unveil! It has so much to offer you. Do you know that you can be a winner to take a trip to the United Kingdom to watch this session's match or get an alternative cash prize of 500k so much more prizes to be won including an authentic customized jersey of your favourite club, smart phones, goodie bags, airtime etc! Just by dialing 32566 (MTN) and answering 5 soccer questions! Play the game now and WIN WIN WIN! Cheers! for the love of soccer...
Re: Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' by birdman(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
oyb:

down memory lane with season 12 - shown in ilorin

genesis of the daleks

exterminate!

I remember this epsiode giving me nightmares... looks cheesy now
Re: Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' by AjanleKoko: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
^^

Davros. Boss of the Daleks wink
Re: Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' by tayoccu(m): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
What the bad guys look like these days (season d pix is from)
1. Davros and the daleks (season 4)
2. The cybermen (season 7)
3. The Sontarans (season 4) *though the one without the helmet (strax later becomes a good guy)
4. The weeping angels (season 6) though customers, one blink and you're a goner

Re: Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' by tayoccu(m): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
The Tardis in human form

The silence (terrible customers)

Re: Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2013

The baddie with the longest name:
Rexacorricophallopatorius (I'M hope I got it right. Lol)
Re: Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' by tayoccu(m): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
The doctor's companions:
1. Sarah Jane (remember her from the Tom baker era? She makes an appearance in season 4).
2. Rose Tyler ( season 1-2 & 4) played by bille piper.
3. Martha Jones (season 3) played by freema agyman
4. Donna Noble (season 4) played by Cathrine Tate

Re: Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' by tayoccu(m): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
5. Jack harkness (john barrowman lead actor in the touchwood spin off)
6. Rory Williams and Amy Pond (seasons 5,6&7)
7. Clara "oswin' Oswald. "The Impossible girl" (season 7)
8. Professor Riversong (seasons 4-7)

Re: Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' by tayoccu(m): 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
The Nigerian connection

1. Micheal Obiora (dectective what was his name again? Season 3)
2.OT Fagbenle (other dave season 4)
3. Chuck Iwuji (will look up his name again season 6)
4. Sophie Okonedo (queen elizabeth the 10th, aka Lizzy X, season 5&6)

1 Like

Re: Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2013

I've always thought that Rose was a bit moody and sad. Too romantically fixated on the Doctor.
I don't know Sarah Jane, sadly.
Martha. Ah, Martha! The girl that walked the earth! She was one of two people that could successfully ground The Doctor. And she had the sense, and strength, to leave when it became too much for her.
Donna! The Temp From Chiswick! Ha! Ever funny and bossy! The second person that could successfully ground the Doctor. Sad what happened to her at the end.
Captain Jack! Aka Face of Boe! I was seriously shocked when he told Martha and The Doctor that. The perpetual flirt! Sad what happened between him and Ianto in the end.
:
Jack Harkness was played by John Barrowman.
Amy Pond, not Pony.

1 Like

Re: Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' by tayoccu(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
SimonAndal:
I've always thought that Rose was a bit moody and sad. Too romantically fixated on the Doctor.
I don't know Sarah Jane, sadly.
Martha. Ah, Martha! The girl that walked the earth! She was one of two people that could successfully ground The Doctor. And she had the sense, and strength, to leave when it became too much for her.
Donna! The Temp From Chiswick! Ha! Ever funny and bossy! The second person that could successfully ground the Doctor. Sad what happened to her at the end.
Captain Jack! Aka Face of Boe! I was seriously shocked when he told Martha and The Doctor that. The perpetual flirt! Sad what happened between him and Ianto in the end.
:
Jack Harkness was played by John Barrowman.
Amy Pond, not Pony.

Garri inspired typo
Re: Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' by lekside44(m): 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
DR WHO BY TOMS BAKER WAS CASTED IN THE EARLY SEVENTIES. TOM BAKER IS NOW A VERY OLD MAN IN HIS EIGTHIES. VERY FEW PROGRAMS ON TV TODAY HAVE FOLLOWERS LIKE DR WHO. AT A POINT IN TIME, I NICKEDNAME MYSELF DR WHO BECAUSE I HAVE THE SAME IDEOLOGY.
Re: Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' by Luluvich(m): 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
6 days to the 50th anniversary celebration of Doctor Who. Can't. Freaking. WAIT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
Luluvich: 6 days to the 50th anniversary celebration of Doctor Who. Can't. Freaking. WAIT!!!!
_

It's gonna be EPIC!
Re: Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' by Luluvich(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
To 50 years of Time And Relative Dimension In Space, Happy cheers......Fantastic, Allons-y and Geronimo!!!

1 Like

Re: Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' by tayoccu(m): 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
DORIUM: "On the fields of Trenzalore, at the fall of the Eleventh, when no living creature may speak falsely or fail to give answer, a question will be asked. A question that must never, ever be answered."

THE DOCTOR: "Silence will fall when the question is asked..."

DORIUM: ""Silence must fall" would be a better translation. The Silence are determined that the question must never be answered. The Doctor must never reach Trenzalore."

THE DOCTOR: "I don't understand? What's it got do do with me?"

DORIUM: "The first question. The oldest question in the universe, hidden in plain sight. Would you like to know what it is?"

THE DOCTOR: "Yes!"

DORIUM: "...Are you sure?"

1 Like

Re: Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' by AjanleKoko: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
Re: Google Maps Trick Shows You The Inside Of Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' by tayoccu(m): 2:39am On Nov 25, 2013
Just saw the 50th anniversary special, cool stuff.
Felt good seeing my favorite "Doctors" again.
Oops #spoilers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Error Transfering Airtime On Glo. / Google Empowers 500,000 Nigerians, Government Keen On Digital Economy / Sonia Somuvie And Team Launch ECOSMART (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.