Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator (5487 Views)

I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Help!!! My Neighbour Is A Screamer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by andyanders: 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
anddeess@yahoo.com
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by IWUBOY: 4:12am On Feb 23, 2015
I currently stay at IMO state....Hw can I get it?
Re: Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator by charliemamen: 3:26am On Nov 06, 2019
charliemamen:
Do you go out in rumpled clothes?
Does your Area have constant power failuer and you need to Iron your clothes before going out
Or you just wan to save the fuel you use in your big generator,then look no further.

With is V2 Voltage Enhancer you can Iron your clothes, boild your water or even toast your bread.

v2 Enhancer saves fuel
keeps you looking sharp since you can now Iron.
build to last
Extremely Affordable

mode of payment-cash on delivery
call to order
price per unit is N3000

keep the calls coming in

for pictures,please drop your email, i could not upload it here because its larger than 200kb

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? / Please HELP, How do I recover my money / Words On Marble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.