Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers (21723 Views)

Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation / Anti-corruption War Is Non-negotiable, Buhari Replies Jonathan’s Ministers / Oshiomhole Replies Jonathan Over Flight Delay. (2) (3) (4)

Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by awodman: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
PureNigerian:

What is your point.
El-rufai performed credibly well as BPE boss and as Minister of Abuja.
Was he the president?
Performed credibly well as BPE boss??..tell me one company privatized under his watch that is doing excellently well...

Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by jaytee01(m): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
oxford: el rufai is a big foool to think we have short memory.
And you are a bigger one by not addressing the issues that he raised!
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by ShineuEye: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
jaytee01: And you are a bigger one by not addressing the issues that he raised!

Stop being a re.tard.
The issue is dead so does not need to be addressed. They had 35yrs to make this sorry country habitable and they blew it.

Now its our turn and GEJ can appoint whoever he wish to appoint. If you don't like it hug a T.
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by johnglo2(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
Are we talking about ministers?aside fed appts,fed jobs ncor?no be so?
deeptesting:

Can you list how many Ministers are from Bayelsa State?
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by luvmijeje(f): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
dridowu: Hmmmm, i think i remeber some issue, from Ameachi jet, Oshio jet, NGF crisis, Alameyisha pardon, ibori conviction, Chidi lloyd vs Bipi evans, Tinubu mama, Destitute deportantn, Massob threat, OUK threat , Obi cry, FFK issue, ASUU, kindargerten issue, future issue etc i just love it all. U go always c sometin do discuss.
I love 9ja politics
Honestly, Naija politics is getting exciting but the ruling team is dulling. The opposition team is just totally destroying them.
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by SIRKOL(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
One very important thing the late Chinua Achebe did not include as the problem with Nigeria is that instead of supporting d president in power, sentiments makes us only find faults and criticisms in him which will only act as distractions on his part which we shall all suffer from. See El ruffai is only opening his mouth wide because goodluck is a quiet man. Can he open his mouth if it is Buhari sitting on that position? El ruffai should better stop distracting our president else...
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by skyfall: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
Thanks Elrufai for speaking some sense into the coconut head.
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by Beaf1: 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
^
GEJ is quite, slow, and clueless. We need outspoken, serious and working president.
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by Myself2(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Go to hell,Mr Hell Rufai
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by Olaolufred(m): 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
Myself2: Go to hell,Mr Hell Rufai

You mean even youself should go to hell?
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by Myself2(m): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
Shine u Eye:

Stop being a re.tard.
The issue is dead so does not need to be addressed. They had 35yrs to make this sorry country habitable and they blew it.

Now its our turn and GEJ can appoint whoever he wish to appoint. If you don't like it hug a T.

I agree with you intoto
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by Myself2(m): 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Olaolufred:

You mean even youself should go to hell?

Idi ot,I said Hell Rufai should go to hell,how dat wan take bizness you na?Is he your father or did I abuse your father?You wan chop slap be that mumu

As long as you're not Hell Rufai and as long as I don't recall abusing you(as I'm unaware of your existence,and frankly don't give a rat's arrse whether you exists or not)better stay off my back,or you wont like what will hit you,schmuck

Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by willy42: 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
Smh...Nigerians please wisen up...do u really think if Elrufai gets 2 aso rock he'll be any different!!!
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by Gistben: 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
Goodluck is our president, we voted him into power, so please, allow our president to rule us. we are not complain about the way he is ruling ooh. must u guys criticised, hypocrites of the highest order
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by kolado(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
Does it look as if El-rufai has verbal diahorrea[sic]? If anyone should ever lift a mouthful of his lips to take a swipe at Gej it shouldn't be El-rufai. We all know Gej is a clueless president as supposed by a few too many; but a fool labelling another confused fellow fool is just foolishness of the decade.
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by softwareman(m): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
LFJ:

El-Rufai may not make sense to you, but surely to those who appreciate the truth. El- Rufai may be bad, he may be devil to you for whatever reason, but to me, an independent observer, and based on those articles he wrote and I was privileged to read, regardless of how you see him, in my own world El-Rufai is a brilliant man. You don't need to be a genius to know that those people Mr president hired to manage his image are fake. This is one of the reason while the like of El-Rufai become supper star and making fool of bros Abati and and Dr attacker.

As to the question of land allocation, how I wish I have such privilege. I am a Nigerian, the lands are meant to be allocated to Nigerians, so if I get land allocation, I don't think I have committed any crime as a Nigerian.
When we think without tribal or religious sentiment there are chances that we will get it right.
I don't think the image makers are so bad. it's just that there is little any marrleter can do to sell an egregiously bad product.
if jonathan does not resort to the ethic / religious card, on what basis do you expect him to seek a second term?
voting for this guy is one of the stupidest things I have ever done.
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by softwareman(m): 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
skyfall: Thanks Elrufai for speaking some sense into the coconut head.
That is if sense can enter this coconut head!!
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
Right of reply -

Sambo replies el-Rufai on debt allegations

…Challenges ex-minister to substantiate claims

Vice President Namadi Sambo on Thursday replied the former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, over allegation of huge debt burden during his tenure as Governor of Kaduna State.

In a statement issued by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Umar Sani, Sambo challenged the former Minister to back up his claims with documents.

He said: “My attention was drawn to a statement said to have emanated from Nasir El-Rufai a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, alleging that the Vice President left a huge debt as a Governor of Kaduna State, stressing that anyone in doubt should verify at the debt management office and that the Vice Presidents company failed to execute the Zaria water project having received payment for same.

“While it is not in the character of the Vice President to trade words or join issues with anyone, the compelling need to set the records straight has necessitated that a clarity of the issues raised be proffered for posterity.

“As a patriot and one who is determined to expose corrupt practices it will have served members of the public some good if such records which were made available to him are published for all to see.

“I therefore challenge El-Rufai to publish the debt profile of Kaduna State from 1966 to date for the public to decipher and judge whether huge debts was bequeathed to Kaduna State or not by the Namadi Sambo administration.”

[b]He went on: “In his haste to drag the name of the Vice President to the mud and muster some continuous relevance in the media, he failed to conduct an elementary check on the status of the Zaria water project.

“The contract for the reactivation of the two treatment plants built separately by the defunct North Central State government and later the Kaduna State government was awarded to Nalado Nigeria Limited to return it to its original capacity of 60 million liters per day water treatment plant. At the time of the award of the contract it was operating at a minimal 10 million liters per day.

“The contract was executed successfully and handed over to the Federal Ministry of Water Resources. However after an audit of the water situation in Zaria was conducted it was discovered that Zaria requires about 150 million liters daily to stabilize in terms of water supply so under the Namadi Sambo administration the current 150 million liter per day water supply contract was awarded to MotherCat Nigeria Limited after a competitive bidding process and we have it on good authority that it is at 90 per cent completion.”
[/b]

Source
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by tochman(m): 12:28am On Aug 16, 2013
I luv d pressure on GEJ. I just hope it makes him carry out his obligations better..
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by CATCHYBLOGGER: 1:06am On Aug 16, 2013
Myself2: Go to hell,Mr Hell Rufai

cheesy cheesy You spoke from your Hell overflow. grin grin
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by babsomotde(m): 1:25am On Aug 16, 2013
Wetin dey worry this man? Make una leave Jonathan for once naw? Aba!
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by NJlapto1: 5:20am On Aug 16, 2013
JudismphD: No matter how they try to cheapen the presidency, Nigerians known better. All the apostle of boko haram and born-to-rule politicians have started on a shaky podium ahead of 2015

And by Nigerians you mean bagheads like you huh?
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by NJlapto1: 5:21am On Aug 16, 2013
bright_edge: I beg these selfish politicians, leave GEJ alone because you are distracting him. He is our President today, we voted him into power so let him work. You can pass your judgement in the next election. As long as you do not have any factual evidence that delimits his position as president, shut up and give our leader a chance to lead. Tomorrow, you may have your chance.

righhhht...
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by softwareman(m): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2013
awodman:
Performed credibly well as BPE boss??..tell me one company privatized under his watch that is doing excellently well...
it is not the responsibility of BPE to manage a company after it has been properly sold out.
. if you sold your property out , do get blamed for the action of the person that buys it
in my view, you are not making any valid point here.
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by softwareman(m): 7:13am On Aug 16, 2013
eGuerrilla: Right of reply -

Source
typical incompetence..was a feasibity studies done before the contract was awarded in the first place.

this response only goes to reinforce el rufai assertion that this govt utterly lacks capacity and direction.
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by softwareman(m): 7:25am On Aug 16, 2013
Gistben: Goodluck is our president, we voted him into power, so please, allow our president to rule us. we are not complain about the way he is ruling ooh. must u guys criticised, hypocrites of the highest order
we cannot criticise him because he is the president?
criticisms affects his ability to rule? in a democracy?
I don't get it!
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by Olaolufred(m): 7:58am On Aug 16, 2013
Myself2:

Idi ot,I said Hell Rufai should go to hell,how dat wan take bizness you na?Is he your father or did I abuse your father?You wan chop slap be that mumu

As long as you're not Hell Rufai and as long as I don't recall abusing you(as I'm unaware of your existence,and frankly don't give a rat's arrse whether you exists or not)better stay off my back,or you wont like what will hit you,schmuck

youself2 go to hell.
i saw that vividly.
no vex.
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by juventino: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2013
Lordave: seconded!

Thirded cheesy
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by sunnyolads1(m): 8:56am On Aug 16, 2013
okpara ugo: El-rufai suffers from diarrhoea of the mouth...

A man who fights dirty is a serial looser. I wonder why yorubas hate GEJ. They cant even be president again till 2030.

Nigeria is filled with haters. Smh for this country...
So El-rufai is now a Yorubaman.And what gives an assurrance dat yoruba man can never be a President till 2030? I can see now see that you have ethnicity tendency if opportunity comes to you as a Leader!
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by Myself2(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2013
Olaolufred:

youself2 go to hell.
i saw that vividly.
no vex.

Fear dey catch you? who is yourself2?is that your father's moniker?
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by Myself2(m): 9:52am On Aug 16, 2013
CATCHYBLOGGER:

cheesy cheesy You spoke from your Hell overflow. grin grin

Abeg fly cos you really don't wanna be starting something with me
Re: El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers by Myself2(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2013
For emphasis;
Joblessness and blind hatred are worse than the worst ailments,hence Hell Rufai has been running his putrid smelling mouth.
He should just enjoy the money he stole while in government or go to hell.

Oya idiots make una vex reply tongue tongue

Zamfara Assembly Majority Leader & Governor’s Driver Exchange Blows Publicly / Senator Spanner Francis Okpozo Is Dead / FG Suspends New Electricity Tariff For Two Weeks After Agreement With TUC & NLC