Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

Weakness Of The Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weakness Of The Body (1066 Views)

Weakness Of The Body During Early Pregnancy / Constant Headache, Body Weakness, General Body Pains / Dizziness, Too Much Sleep And General Body Weakness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weakness Of The Body by Kellychukadibbs(m): 11:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hello fellow nairalanders, I am posting this because it is a source of concern to me and I need a solution.
Any suggestion would be welcomed with a cheerful heart, as it will help to better the situation....my problem is that I get tired very easilY when I engage in sports...I do not know why...pls how do I go about correcting it
Re: Weakness Of The Body by finni(m): 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
Go and do Hepatitis B test
Re: Weakness Of The Body by anitaaliu: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kellychukadibbs: Hello fellow nairalanders, I am posting this because it is a source of concern to me and I need a solution.
Any suggestion would be welcomed with a cheerful heart, as it will help to better the situation....my problem is that I get tired very easilY when I engage in sports...I do not know why...pls how do I go about correcting it
Its quite normal to be tired after an exercise session. You need a sport nutrition dt contains glutamine to help with muscle recovery and to balance ur body PH
Re: Weakness Of The Body by 50samuel(m): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
House plz help me, am 28yr and single anytime i have sex just one round i wil be very weak sure dat i will fall asleep imediately.. Plz dis is killing my relationship, wot can i do plz sugest a pratical way out
Re: Weakness Of The Body by anitaaliu: 1:39am On Aug 17, 2013
50samuel: House plz help me, am 28yr and single anytime i have sex just one round i wil be very weak sure dat i will fall asleep imediately.. Plz dis is killing my relationship, wot can i do plz sugest a pratical way out
U need a sexual health nutrition and testoterone booster
Re: Weakness Of The Body by UbongSludba(m): 1:57am On Aug 17, 2013
Drink Moringa Oleifera powder everyday or chew the seeds for overall physical energy and rapid immune booster. It also washes your system of free radicals as it contains strong anti-oxidants to detoxify your body. For more info, @umoh_ubong or mail bone2yg@yahoo.com (hope I helped kiss)

1 Like

Re: Weakness Of The Body by 50samuel(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
anitaaliu:
U need a sexual health nutrition and testoterone booster

thanks for your advice...plz how do i get dat
Re: Weakness Of The Body by anitaaliu: 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2013
50samuel:

thanks for your advice...plz how do i get dat
There are 2 products I ll recommend: Gnc men's arginmax or Gnc men's stamino ultra. You can get either of dem, dey both contains the basic nutrients u nid ie vitE,zinc&selenium and the herbal blend to boost ur libido. Chk 4 dem @ a gnc wellness office-in lag shop2 leisure mall @ surulere or no1 opebi rd, in abj basement in ceddi plaza.

(1) (Reply)

15 Masturbation Moves… Ultimate Pleasure Guide To Pure Orgasm / 7 Signs Of Cervical Cancer That Every Woman Must Observe. / Pls Help Needed (asthmatic Patient)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.