Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Traveling To Kenya - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Kenya (2556 Views)

Nairalander's Trip To Kenya / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport / If You Want To Travel To Kenya, Malindi Is The Place. . ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Kenya by Flick3(f): 2:03am On Aug 15, 2013
What is the cheapest airline to fly Lagos-Mombasa any date from 22 to 26th August.
Re: Traveling To Kenya by Flick3(f): 2:06am On Aug 15, 2013
Expert in the house pls i need answer quick i m going on next week for short project
Re: Traveling To Kenya by bluerange(f): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2013
l don't know about coming from accra cos l have always entered kenya from lagos (to nairobi not mombassa). you can come in through rwanda air or ethiopian (they are cheaper) and still get your visa on arrival.
Re: Traveling To Kenya by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
Pls, what are the requirements before one can be issued the visa on arrival?
Re: Traveling To Kenya by bluerange(f): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2013
Proof of where you will be staying, your yellow card, $50 for the visa.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Kenya by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
Thanks sis. I believe a 3-4 day hotel booking would serve as proof of place of stay and there's no exact amount of BTA. I want to spend about a month there since it'll be a 3-month visa.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Kenya by bluerange(f): 6:31am On Aug 18, 2013
that should be okay. l usually go in with about $200 because my money is in my fidelity bank account, all l do is withdraw with my visa card here in kenya. which part of kenya are you heading to?

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Kenya by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 18, 2013
I'll be in Nairobi but I hope to visit other places like Mombasa and the masai village. I want to use my vacation to explore business or work opportunities there.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Kenya by bluerange(f): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2013
Have a nice stay when you visit. while there do pick up an airtel line & have it registered, your lnternational passport will serve as ID, you can still use that line when back in Nigeria to receive calls from your contacts in kenya, it far cheaper.
Re: Traveling To Kenya by Flick3(f): 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
@bluerange thanks for the respond i am hoping to be in lagos this week for the flight but really expensive wth N183.000 for a return ticket wit Kenya airways shocked
Re: Traveling To Kenya by bluerange(f): 12:26am On Aug 19, 2013
you can get ethiopian for N129K. but it usually departs lagos 1.30p.m stops over at addis ababa u wait 2hrs then depart for nairobi, arriving at about 1.30a.m and u have to wait till day break b4 leaving the airport, to be security-conscious.
Re: Traveling To Kenya by oolumide: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2013
I bought ethiopian airline frm lagos to nairobi for me my wife and two children for 498k 8days ago
Re: Traveling To Kenya by oolumide: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2013
I will be on vac in nairobi. @poster when are u going to be there.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders/nigerians In Sri Lanka / We Get Visa To Uk, Us, Sa, Malaysia, Turkey And Korea With Ease / Seven New Wonders Of The World!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.