Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

What Is Assumption Of Mary - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Assumption Of Mary (13459 Views)

Today Is The Feast Of Assumption Of Blessed Virgin Mary / How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary / Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by Syncan(m): 2:34am On Aug 18, 2013
frosbel: The assumption of Mary is an event that never happened.

Ok, you've been heard.
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by damerry(m): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2013
@ Mods, please let this topic make the frontpage.
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by namis007: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
From all ur posts on NL, u are so full of hate, u never make a decent argument, everythin about u is all about abuse, I wonder at the kind of person u are outside this NL.catholic or protestant, wat matters is salvation of ur soul even if u like carry catholic for head, it won't take u anywhere. Pls let's preach peace everywhere. Church doesent save. Cheers
peppy luv: Funny enuf on good fridays,Anglican women wear black and black and they will tel u they are mourning with mary! grin abeg is that not honoring her like the catholics do?
They even have mary's image on their uniform and they wil tel u its mary slessor abi na wetin b d woman surname sef.....but is not better havin the mother of God as a role model than another woman?
Anyway I'v always knwn them to be confused! Stealing doctrines and tryin to change it.. grin grin
Na wa o! All these ministries(catholic is d only church!) Just dey carry catholic matter for head and they will tel u catholics are in darkness but check their life,its as dark as d abyss!. Anyway me na for that catholic I go die!!!
Haters hug...........................Jesus!(U see, we love our enemies and wish them wel grin
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by Syncan(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2014
^^^I would have still been in doubt about your ignorance if you hadn't pasted this, now I am sure.
Re: What Is Assumption Of Mary by ogwomba(m): 11:29am On Jul 31, 2014

@the bolded, I'll leave her immediately and dump her retardded asss cos she doesn't wish me well. How can she want my mother dead before she marry me?. It smacks of evil intentions. But if you're using that scenario to explain why catholics left THE ONLY WAY(Jesus) to pray through Mary(who's dead) to jesus, then sorry to say, it's a crap and silly reason. Jesus said come ONLY through me, so if you go through another means, you're disobeying God.

Kneeling before a sculpture, saying mary's name quadruple times than the name of jesus, is attaching more importance to mary more than Jesus and that's WORSHIPPING. I went to a catholic church a certain time and mary's name was said 98% time during the mass, I kept on wondering where jesus relevance is kept then. Smh
you have not been to Catholic Church beware of what you say it may be used against you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If The Mortal Body Will Die And Decompose, What Will Then Burn In Hell? / How I Got Born-again (Christians Only) / Why Are Nigerians So Obsessed With Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.