Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

"I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo (5117 Views)

Tania Omotayo Shares First Photo Since Wizkid Second Baby News / Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala / Tania Omotayo - Wizkid's Girlfriend - In A Bikini (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by Kaymisola(f): 7:14am On Aug 15, 2013
Rather than move in with her boo or vice versa, Tania would rather wait till they get married! No it's not a diss at the other celebrities who move in with their boos without being married, it's just her rule!
She disclosed this on twitter hours ago, see tweets below:
She had announced the arrival of her boo saying "my baby is home" and a fan asked "do you guys live together?". Responding to the question, Tania tweeted "live together ke? When he has not married me. Not at all" - there you go! So until Wizkid puts a ring on it and walks her down the aisle, they are not gonna live together!
Meanwhile, she got her very first celebrity customer yesterday - Emma Nyra - and she styled her well!
You will recall that she recently took over a popular luxury clothing and accessories store, Designers’ Club. http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/im-not-moving-in-with-wizkid-till-he.html

Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by Tolexander: 7:19am On Aug 15, 2013
How will that stop them from impregnating themselves?

4 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by victorD3: 7:23am On Aug 15, 2013
Is she indirectly proposing to wiz kid? Please she should allow him face his career and grow up a bit.

4 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by robonski16: 7:34am On Aug 15, 2013
She can still get pregnant even without staying together!!! So What's the muse about not living with him..
Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by tellwisdom: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2013
Rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by Nomski0(f): 8:33am On Aug 15, 2013
So
Are they not having séx? Its no use my dear......living together or apart, that you're giving him the goodies way before there's a ring on your finger already makes you not living with him insignificant.

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by solaceguy(m): 8:46am On Aug 15, 2013
K
Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by ednut1(m): 8:48am On Aug 15, 2013
Silly blogger
Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by Kessythegeek(m): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2013
B**ch pleaseeee ain't u guys intimate angry ??
Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by Airforce1(m): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2013
Stewpid girl...

She wants to tie him down by force.
Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by Chanchit: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2013
Mumu, na there you go sidon till another gold digger that does not need the ring would move in and tie him down with double twins.
Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by Ortarico(m): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by chuksi79(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2013
Smh
Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 15, 2013
Look @ how skinny she is! Until he marries me,
Propose to him na: naughty thing.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by Facebok: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2013
Wonderful

Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by J0nyb0y(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2013
And i heard wizkid says hes n0t gona marry until 10 YEARS... She mst av been a m0ther of 4 by then..
Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by Lindajohn(f): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2013
wetin una dy kill una self for? if them like make them marry, if them like make them no marry, na our business?

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 15, 2013
Must she live with him, when they are not married ... Even most people have thrown decency out of the window, by living with their boyfriends, like they are married, that does not mean its right or a wise thing to do... Likewise moving into his apartment , will not make wizzy marry her either. Except , she follows the part of baby mama, then there could be a Marriage of pity, involved.... Cos she has dropped two or more kids along the line grin.... No wonder lots of baby mamas full everywhere, thinking its a good thing... Most of them are suffering and smiling, saying "whatever " undecided.... No home training given to those kids from such type of homes... Sons becoming tyrants, girls becoming something else, that's so distasteful to even think about....all because the family unit is not there.....all kids for their own. sad......is that kind of life a good thing to applaud or be happy about.. In the sane world, .it's even shameful saying , u are living with your boyfriend.....especially Nija where barely nothing works....O.Y. O......on your own.... sadAnd there is every possibility he could av a conscience to marry her after the kids,or be like tubaba whose former concubines, had three kids, but married someonelse..
. May God help some Nigerians... And their way of thinking .... sad

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by richerd: 11:04am On Aug 15, 2013
And is it a rite fin tu du,many of u guyz avin boifrnds n not livin wit dem y don't u move In? Wat is wrng is wrng.n u guyz want tu kil ha .itz ha biz if shez intimate wiv him or not aftall 70% of guyz n gurls datin are alredi avin sex.does dt mean dev moved in?derez nufin wrng in wat she has said.cutural wise datz how itz bn done in naija.d cuture frowns at a woman movinin in wit a man wivout d necesary introduction or mariage ceremony.n it stil doesn't mean dey avnt started avin sex.so y u guyz shoutin

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by manuelzz(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2013
I know say na gals this topic go vex pass.....obi ufu things..Lol cheesy
Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by tpia5: 11:23am On Aug 15, 2013
I wont put mouth, too much to say.
Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by Airforce1(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2013
I do not see wizkid marrying these girl if u ask me..

She go just grow old like Rita Dominic waiting for wizzy's proposal.
Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by slap1(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2013
But una dey do pass married people. What's the difference?
Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by slap1(m): 11:46am On Aug 15, 2013
Airforce1: I do not see wizkid marrying these girl if u ask me..

She go just grow old like Rita Dominic waiting for wizzy's proposal.
MAKE YUZEDO CATCH YOU!
Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by LesbianBoy(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2013
Junior abeg come help me buy 2 Ko pure water and 1 sugar for Iya shukura shop jare. I know no the kind nonsense thread this people dey create for nairaland
Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by DoffMan2: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kaymisola: Rather than move in with her boo or vice versa, Tania would rather wait till they get married! No it's not a diss at the other celebrities who move in with their boos without being married, it's just her rule!
She had announced the arrival of her boo saying "my baby is home" and a fan asked "do you guys live together?". Responding to the question, Tania tweeted "live together ke? When he has not married me. Not at all" - there you go! So until Wizkid puts a ring on it and walks her down the aisle, they are not gonna live together!
Meanwhile, she got her very first celebrity customer yesterday - Emma Nyra - and she styled her well!
You will recall that she recently took over a popular luxury clothing and accessories store, Designers’ Club. http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/im-not-moving-in-with-wizkid-till-he.html

Good girl!

Now, just don't get banged up for him!!

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by free2ryhme: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kaymisola: Rather than move in with her boo or vice versa, Tania would rather wait till they get married! No it's not a diss at the other celebrities who move in with their boos without being married, it's just her rule!

cheap publicity

emma nyra cele wetin
Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Weda u move in or not, in as much as u guys r s*xing each oda,, na d sametin, so dnt try 2 sound decent....I pray he lata marries ha....
Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ehe the other Omotayo and Psquare don't Live together, yet they did more than what married couples that live together do.....2kids!

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by Isiterere(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
I love the decency in her. She get brain pass her elder sister (Lola Omotayo-okoye )
Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by dplomaticVal: 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nicey,thumbs up to her.lf all ladies could do same,then their boos wil hold them in high esteem and place mor value on the relatnshp.
Re: "I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo by belrax: 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
Latest Free browsing tweaks Reloaded on All Network in Nigeria
Click Here Now

Click Here Now

Click Here Now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of A Nairalander And Emmanuel Adebayor At Peter Okoye's Wedding / This Is How Cynthia Morgan Looked Before Fame And Money / When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.