Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Is That One Guy (one Does Not Kiss And Tell.) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Femi Fani-kayode Is That One Guy (one Does Not Kiss And Tell.) (587 Views)

Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) / Miss Ololade Kayode Is Battling Chronic Life-thre-atening Kidney Ailment. / Joined For Life: Will This Dicephalus Conjoined Twin Marry One Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Is That One Guy (one Does Not Kiss And Tell.) by redcliff: 7:33am On Aug 15, 2013
[size=13pt]There’s always that one guy, who just accepts it as his calling to go out there and makes the rest of us look bad.

You know the guy I’m talking about. You first meet him in Secondary school when his talents begin to bud.

He’s that one guy who had done his assignment and was ready to submit when the rest of us were at the back of the class asking: “What assignment? When did this happen?”

There was always that one guy that’ll start giving girls the gist of what goes down in the boy’s hostel, just to get on the good sides of girls.

There was always that one guy that would snitch to the form masters when they asked who were those making noise in class.

Once in a while, this one guy would be rounded up by his mates and thorough corrective beating delivered to him. Quite remarkably, such a person would often see the error of his ways after this and resolve to take a quieter, more convivial approach to life.

Once in a while, though, one or two of such individuals slip through the netting and become part of the larger society with these traits still embedded in them.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we present to you Femi Fani-Kayode. One of those who got away.

For those who haven’t followed the story, FFK, is just one of those guys that says the first thing that comes into their brains. Experience teaches us that while being first is often admirable and noteworthy, it is not necessarily the smartest and most brilliant thing to do. But alas, not everyone pays attention to the lessons life gives us.

So this guy, FFK, had said, in one of his long-winded written speeches, that the Igbo people had not contributed much to the development of Lagos, or something to that effect.

So everybody got riled up and said how could he do that? History this…and History that? And isn’t he just a tribalist to say such?

In his rebuttal, FFK stated a number of things he has done which do not qualify him as a tribalist.

He talks about writing to Ojukwu and midway, just when he’s getting into the stride of things, he drops this:

“I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Bianca Onoh, an igbo lady, who later married Colonel Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu the leader of Biafra and who is now our Ambassador in Spain. I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Chioma Anasoh, another igbo lady, who I almost married. I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Adaobi Uchegbu, another igbo lady, who was exceptionally close to me and who is now a leading figure at the National Headquarters of the ruling PDP.”

Nah, bruh….Nah.

While the entire civilized world has been left dreaming meanings to what “long-standing and intimate relationship” really mean, we are taking the time to say we do not approve of this, and in no wise support it.

There is the Gentleman’s Code which we abjure all men to live by. One of the important pillars of which is this commandment: One does not kiss and tell, period.

And One does not kiss and tell at the bar. One does not kiss and tell at the picnics. One must especially does not kiss and tell on the internet. Good sir.

On behalf of all the sane, sensible men out there, I will use this medium to apologize to the ladies involved. We are not all clueless bumbling bulls in the China shop of feminine sensibilities.

Please believe.

And to those of you who thing you can run around the country making things difficult for us. Be warned. A friendly corrective beating can always be delivered.

It is never to late to correct the mistakes of youth… especially the youths the ones you went to school with.

[/size]

SOURCE

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Is That One Guy (one Does Not Kiss And Tell.) by horlabiyi(m): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2013
FFK !!!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Is That One Guy (one Does Not Kiss And Tell.) by Chynx(m): 7:46am On Aug 15, 2013
Good write-up OP...but sadly enough, this won't make front page...as usual.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Is That One Guy (one Does Not Kiss And Tell.) by eightsin(m): 8:06am On Aug 15, 2013
Every one including the ladies is guilty of this...bt dis FFK tuk his tu far by telling d Universe. #crazy sh.it dumb assss do.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Is That One Guy (one Does Not Kiss And Tell.) by redcliff: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2013
Chynx: Good write-up OP...but sadly enough, this won't make front page...as usual.

Nah, not expecting it to hit fp...

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Annoying Topic You Have Seen On The Front Page Of Nairaland / Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Abuja After Sending Facebook Suicide Letter / What The Heck Is This @ Mr Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.