Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) (58738 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode's Childhood Photo With His Siblings / To Lai Mohammade / Accoding To Chief Femi Kayode Nigeria May Break See Why Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by scachy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lai Mohd said and I quote "we have won the war against Boko Haram "

In Response to this claim, see FFK's twit after d cut and his Twitter followers reaction.

Cc:Lalasticlala over to you. grin

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/680357907620347904

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by scachy(m): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
More pix after d cut...

1 Share

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by omooba969(m): 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
Loooolllzzz cheesy cheesy cheesy

We need to start investigating moments before FFK goes on his techno to pass any comment on issues.

He must be high on Nyaope! grin

FTC thingzzzzz...happy xmas to y'all wink

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by scachy(m): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
omooba969:
Loooolllzzz cheesy cheesy cheesy

We need to start investigating moments before FFK goes on his techno to pass any comment on issues.

He must be high on Nyaope! grin

grin grin
Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by medar(m): 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lol, thats a cool punch line cheesy but remembering that he was actually addressing the Hon minister of info, I would say he threw all cautions into the wind undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Winning the war is a technical statement that people like FFK can't decipher
The war against BH has been tremendously won. Insurgency can only be contained and not ended.

FFK is only looking for cheap attention as he has lost every relevance in the political sphere and he has also lost touch with reality
Imagine an adult having no common sense at all!

In fact FFK should be slaughtered, chopped into bits and offered as a burnt offering to the god of common sense.

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by Kangol99(m): 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2015

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by Nairalandmentor(m): 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas Nigerians
Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by iteleaye(m): 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
People get time dey follow FFK for instagram sha... If it aint making me money or knowledgeable, it aint good for my life...

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by Firefire(m): 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
Alhaji Lie Mohammed is deranged and suffering from diarrhea of the mouth. undecided

APC, party of professional liars and career propagandist.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by EddyNumerouno(m): 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
See uppercut
"Not your kind of hard drugs" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
FFK should just goan play with his hyper-bleached toy.

BTW, Lai(r) Mohammed should relocate to Borno, another goof from our MOI

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by philip0906(m): 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
1. That a few twitter trolls "react" with those negative tweets does not represent the reaction/view of the MAJORITY of Nigerians
2. A look at the twitter handles of those negative tweets show that a good number of them are our eastern brothers who have "natural" hatred & disdain for the current rulling party
3. FFK is only doing what he knows how to do- talk nonsense. It's no surprise. It was these same foolish talks/statements/tweets that cost Jonathan the election
4. Lai Muhammed' s statement was clear/simple/straight forward that Boko Haram has been LARGELY defeated & it's a FACT
5. Anyone who doubts or thinks otherwise is free to take a dive into the nearest lagoon
6. Happy Xmas and new year in advance to well meaning nairalanders

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by mytime24(f): 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
Is Only lie mohammed dat can kill himsef nd still runs away

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by rozayx5(m): 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
grin

the same bh that was burning buratai villagr last week cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by kennyddonn(m): 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
when will these people leaves politicking politics...

don't Femi want d war to be won...

why ? only in Nigeria just coz u r an opposition.

mtchewww

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by bukynkwuenu: 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCoseUicUBM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

you can now checkout my new song on youtube....
HOLD ME by bukysongs

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by mployer(m): 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
grin grin

Lai deserve that question.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by sorom4: 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
That man children go dey shame cos of the LIE he dey display. I dey pity Mrs Lai cos he must have lied into eating her apple when they were dating

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by bunmioguns(m): 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
shocked
Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by Mega005(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
Bad mouthed guy
Modified I typed the above before Reading d twitss. I knew that this ffk guy has nothing reasonable to say..

Don't know d difference btw the drug he takes and the one Kemi Oluloyo takes..

They both share same ideology and same line of speech

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by ERONX(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
I guess Lai Mohammed has been smoking expired Oshogbo Weed grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by saintgoogle(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
The fani I know is brain damaged

I wonder if it's the same scandalous woman wrapper I knew

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by Agimor(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
Enemies of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by kennyddonn(m): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
when will these people leaves politicking politics...

don't Femi want d war to be won...

why ? only in Nigeria just coz u r an opposition.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by Shedysworld(m): 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
grin grin
Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by Zendinho(m): 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
May b d guy below me will hv smetin reasonable to say......#sucking d marrow of ma xmass chiken#........chai diz bone z v.delicious.....
Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by dcncornels: 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
without argument, he smokes weed
Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by WisdomTank: 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lol end of the year question. Nigeria politic sef, Labaran Maku should come and answer FFK abeg.

Check my signature for your POP ceiling, Wall Screeding and Pillar design.
Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by tunshe: 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hmmm

This is way too personal.

From the way FFK usually attack Oga Lai, I feel he has some stories kept as a joker #blackmailthings

However, if FFK feels Oga Lai isn't right on this one he should analyze his counter opinion instead of attacking his personality.
Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by Demmocrats(m): 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
Orubebe weed.

Re: Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) by mickykhe(m): 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
This is the best question of the year!! # What r u smoking? Cameroon pepper

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency / Rivers Flood: Huge Python Killed In Obagi Community In Onelga (Photos) / The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.