Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,440 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

What Is The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area Since Last Week?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area Since Last Week?? (542 Views)

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? / How Has Kainji Dam Shut Down Affected Electricity in Your Area Since Friday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area Since Last Week?? by JingoOAU(m): 8:31am On Aug 15, 2013
I must say that we sedomly use electricity again for some of us who resides in Ikeja. It has gone bad to the extent that the light can't flash MTN to MTN(sarcastic). Averagely, since last week, in Adeniyi Jones, we have spent an average of 20,000naira to power the generator. This week monday, I still rememeber paying my Pre-paid Nepa bill of 12k. Nevertheless, I was told that for every month, PHCN collects 750naira as fixed amount from every electricity consumer whether u use the light or not. Is that not appalling and preposterous

What those PHCN people does is to flash us the light for 2 minutes and off it again for another 30minutes. This has been happening for over two weeks. It got to a stage I permanently switch my PHCN light to generator cos I was fed up with the intermittent disturbance.

Are u also experiencing this problem from PHCN in your area?
Re: What Is The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area Since Last Week?? by Dawdy(m): 8:37am On Aug 15, 2013
In Osun State, I can authoritatively say It is Improving.
Re: What Is The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area Since Last Week?? by Tolexander: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2013
Averagely, since
last week, in Adeniyi Jones, we
have spent an average of
20,000naira to power the
generator
please what are you into?

Cold room business, mortuary business or metallurgical work?
Re: What Is The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area Since Last Week?? by Tolexander: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2013
Dawdy: In Osun State, I can authoritatively say It is Improving.
yes o! It is improving in osun. Most especially when it was announced that the power generation has dropped.

How i wish it can continue to drop cos it seems the power generation is inversely proportional to the power supply.
Re: What Is The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area Since Last Week?? by JingoOAU(m): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2013
My dear, I have to power the freezers because of the perishable foods inside whether am home or not

Tolexander: please what are you into?

Cold room business, mortuary business or metallurgical work?
Re: What Is The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area Since Last Week?? by Tolexander: 9:12am On Aug 15, 2013
Jingo-OAU:
My dear, I have to power the freezers because of the perishable foods inside whether am home or not

what do you keep in the freezers, cadaver or fishes?
Re: What Is The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area Since Last Week?? by Creamz(m): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2013
I can say 20hours daily for the past 1 week in my Area at Abuja
Re: What Is The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area Since Last Week?? by segebobo: 9:36am On Aug 15, 2013
Bariga area now is abt 2hrs per day
Re: What Is The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area Since Last Week?? by Peinstein: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2013
Almost 10hrs in the last one week

(1) (Reply)

VOP: All 6 Governors Deny Hand In New Party / US Ready To Strike Syria / Why Aggrieved Govs Can't Have Tukur. Removed-presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.