Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,355 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (60339 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Massive Job Vacancies – 23 Positions / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by kcemeto(m): 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2012
The dateline for returning of completed form was 3rd July & someone told me that is like they will conduct an exam of which she don't know the date, since then i don't know what next am staying at ABA where thier is no single federal presence. I need an update PLS?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by kcemeto(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2012
moderator PLS take this to front page cos in Nigeria most of thier programmes are complicated and confused, i beleive their are a lot of people like me out there who need clearifications.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by tpapi: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2012
I tot d dealine 4 submission wz july 13
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by kcemeto(m): 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2012
tpapi: I tot d dealine 4 submission wz july 13
unless it was changed later, i saw 3rd july initially. But i still stand to be corrected. Am out
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Rijiya: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2012
I think its 13th july,thats the closing date for submisssion of forms from the applicants to their respective state civil service commission
so what i want to ask is when are they going to call for an interview?
Will they take time before they call such interview. Thanks i need ur asistance,
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by tpapi: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2012
Rijiya: I think its 13th july,thats the closing date for submisssion of forms from the applicants to their respective state civil service commission
so what i want to ask is when are they going to call for an interview?
Will they take time before they call such interview. Thanks i need ur asistance,
av u submited ur form,r d forms stil available,pls let me know jiggammenn@yahoo.com
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by CHINENYE86: 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2012
PLS WHO KNOWS WHEN THE INTERVIEW WILL BE COMING UP
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by kcemeto(m): 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2012
CHINENYE86: PLS WHO KNOWS WHEN THE INTERVIEW WILL BE COMING UP
Baby keep listening to the news nobody knows yet, best of luck. Am out.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by CHINENYE86: 9:03am On Jul 17, 2012
kcemeto: Baby keep listening to the news nobody knows yet, best of luck. Am out.

Best of luck too.But in case of an information please you let the house to know

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by kcemeto(m): 6:06am On Jul 18, 2012
CHINENYE86:

Best of luck too.But in case of an information please you let the house to know
Promised, if i got the information first i let the house 2 know but if U do endavour 2 alert us. am out.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by CHINENYE86: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2012
kcemeto: Promised, if i got the information first i let the house 2 know but if U do endavour 2 alert us. am out.

ok.no wahala.God will help us all
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by CHINENYE86: 10:03am On Aug 23, 2012
pls wots happening .any information house
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by s3nn2x(m): 2:00am On Aug 24, 2012
The thing don tire me ooo.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Dannyvoltron(m): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2012
It is well. Patience is wat we av to exercise
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by CHINENYE86: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2012
ok oooo.lets all excersice patience
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Ibb4tone(m): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2012
Well, i heard from an unconfirmed yesterday that the fcsc interview will take place on 8th of sept, and d qualified list for the interview will b shortlisted on the punch news paper either monday, or tuesday, that is, 3rd or 4th respectively. Note, its an unconfirmed source, i heard via a phone confirmation
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by CHINENYE86: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2012
Ibb4tone: Well, i heard from an unconfirmed yesterday that the fcsc interview will take place on 8th of sept, and d qualified list for the interview will b shortlisted on the punch news paper either monday, or tuesday, that is, 3rd or 4th respectively. Note, its an unconfirmed source, i heard via a phone confirmation
Thank U̶̲̥̅̊ S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ much
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Kevmcj: 9:45am On Sep 03, 2012
Thats a good info... House watch out for successful candidate as i wish them the best
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by CHINENYE86: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2012
PLEASE IN CASE ANYONE SEES THE PUBLICATION ON THE NATIONAL DAILY PLS INFORM THE HOUSE SO THAT WE CAN CHECK IT UP
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by kuljay: 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2012
Well, let hope so since the information is not yet confirmed.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by piica(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2012
please house any info in d papers today?. Pz update us
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Ibb4tone(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2012
The source indicated that we look forward to The Punch and This Day news paper
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by CHINENYE86: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2012
pls this day and punch of which day do we look forward to
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by oyekunle1: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2012
its true, heard indirectly 4rm som1 workin dia dat dey wanted 750@Education, 250@labour &productivity & dat of Foreign affairs i do not rememba! Heard also dat d ministry in charge, wen dey contact media house, dey said dia charges wz too high so dey re tryin to paste d names at d centre for d test i.e. Queens college?(can't rememba d name well) in lagos, and that even, they 've not finished compilin d list of d shortlisted candidates and dat the ministry in charge of d recruitment is contemplatin on shiftin d date of d test.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by piica(m): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2012
please does anyone have idea of any recruitment into trade and investment ministry?.am askd to pay but want to comfirm. Please if u have an info let me kn to be properly guided
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by CHINENYE86: 7:47am On Sep 06, 2012
please house any news yet
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Dannyvoltron(m): 7:51am On Sep 06, 2012
Any News pls. I've checked everywhere yet not even a clue
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by samuelojimba(m): 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
No News but i think i will Advice you listen to News and always visit this site for updates thanks.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Ibb4tone(m): 6:32am On Sep 08, 2012
@ oyekunle, there is evidence of truth in what u have said. I heard it has been postponed to next week saturday. Meanwhile, we should expect shortlisted names either via papers or pasting in diferent test centres

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Leoejiofor(m): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2012
Ibb4tone: @ oyekunle, there is evidence of truth in what u have said. I heard it has been postponed to next week saturday. Meanwhile, we should expect shortlisted names either via papers or pasting in diferent test centres
where is the text venue?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Ibb4tone(m): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2012
Well, for now, i cant say, mayb till further directives. Therefore, lets be vigilant

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by CHINENYE86: 11:36am On Sep 09, 2012
†h♌nks guys Fø̲̣̣я̅ the info. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Kind Of Job Can A Criminologist Get In Nigeria? / Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK / FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.