Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) (33129 Views)

Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer / Seyi Law Buys His Wife A Car As A Christmas Gift (Photo) / Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by aniyphil: 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nonybb: It depends on the relationship u have with ur mum. My mum is a bully

yeah...bullying you so you could have your success story posted online someday....like this one wink
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
deife:

Smothly, you can say that again.Praiz will definitely go far in life. He kept faith with his belief that "Mama when your boy hammer, I go buy you Range Rover, La la la la la la, I'll be a superstar". These were his words. & right now, he's living his dreams. Ride on, Man!
you can say that again @ deife kiss
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Mexyz(m): 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
Weldne praiz,am going to get ma mum dat 2013 supercharge range rover. God help me. Guys,is this nt d same Adejo family dat won MALTINA DANCE ALL? *jst askn oo*
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by adeyemi91(m): 12:00am On Aug 16, 2013
FRIYO PATRICK: How does that affect me or increase my SALARY in Cherryfield ? cheesy
jst try to take after him n buy ur mum a 1daful gift wit ur salary.
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by adeyemi91(m): 12:02am On Aug 16, 2013
homesteady: See better human being here!! He is not like timaya who is always singing about buying for his mother heaven and earth, and yet he has not even bought for her a bicycle!! grin

Praiz nice one jareh!
hw u take knw
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by blaze007(m): 12:05am On Aug 16, 2013
Nonybb: car is cheap i will buy airplane
haaa! Abeg b4 u buy d plane, buy 1 car make i join d 1 buy so dat i go give my own mama. cheesy
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by wynie(f): 12:07am On Aug 16, 2013
wow so sweet and wonderful he's got d brains and hrt so in oda words he thinks and feels nice kip it up mr adejo
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by nickz(m): 12:27am On Aug 16, 2013
brosdoncome:

U go wait sotay u go grow green bear bear for ur blockos grin
its gonna happen someday.I bet you said the same thing about nigerian artistes who are doing international collaborations now. :p
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by bestower: 12:34am On Aug 16, 2013
I dont no why i love this guy i just love him.may God prosper u more and bless u and ur family....i am one of ur die hard fan ......u re blessed...amen.
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by leonard509(m): 12:36am On Aug 16, 2013
may GOD bless ur hustle my broda. . . .thumbzup
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by babsomotde(m): 12:44am On Aug 16, 2013
Na good thing... Mamma must jeun omo. Praiz Nice work done there.
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 16, 2013
i feel embarassed for him
A fanfare cos u got ur mom a car??

oga haba naah
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by adino(m): 2:45am On Aug 16, 2013
Mama When your Boy Hammer I Go Buy You A Range-rover,La la la la la la, La la la la la la.
Praiz, God Bless Your Hustle. I am so proud of you.
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Chartey(m): 4:40am On Aug 16, 2013
instinctg: Kaduna ke! Is dat place safe ? Abeg make dis guy relocate his family o
You are a fo.ol. Which state are you in sef? Let us know. Maybe it's even Rivers or Lagos where people are lynched regularly.
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Kayode55(m): 4:58am On Aug 16, 2013
Nice.... 0ne superstAR![i][/i]
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Jccy(f): 5:55am On Aug 16, 2013
Wen i becum rich and famous all dz NLs wil knw who i'am cuz i'l b a super star(love dz guy) na to cari belle 4 am
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:23am On Aug 16, 2013
Itoroetti :
Makes me feel like shedding tears.
Meanwhile,others are busy using their parent as to do money rituals,some disrespect their parent so much,yet some one here bought his first car not for himself nor this "white maggi's girlfriend",but rather the mum.

ur mama,my mama is a fine fine woman.

Same feeling here...
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by JIGHU(m): 6:58am On Aug 16, 2013
Tinkybabe: So nice.

This is why we backward in Africa, parents say they live life training children to reap from them.it is a warped mentality, parents bequeth to children not inherit from them. If your parents does not leave you an inheritance? You have got the wrong humans as parents....bloody lazy bums waiting to inherit from their children. It is so wrong spiritually self
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Freedani(m): 7:13am On Aug 16, 2013
joeey6: See humility!!
which one u de self? Does buying a car to ur mum translate to being humble?
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by misterh(m): 7:18am On Aug 16, 2013
JIGHU:

This is why we backward in Africa, parents say they live life training children to reap from them.it is a warped mentality, parents bequeth to children not inherit from them. If your parents does not leave you an inheritance? You have got the wrong humans as parents....bloody lazy bums waiting to inherit from their children. It is so wrong spiritually self
If showing appreciation to one's parents means being backward, i'd rather be in this backward society. Who told u the mother requested a gift from him? From the lyrics of his song, Superstar, he expressed love to his mother and u are here saying this.
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by victorazy(m): 7:37am On Aug 16, 2013
While father who suffered to train the kids will go for "is all right"
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Abaniwealth(f): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2013
I like dat move,kep it up boy?
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by princemmab(m): 8:28am On Aug 16, 2013
Chillisauce: Nairaland Sha!,

Wetin?
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by princemmab(m): 8:30am On Aug 16, 2013
Whyte01: MAY GOD BLESS YOU.MAKE YU GREAT IN YA MUSIC CARRER.

Career
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by philusaau(f): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2013
FRIYO PATRICK: How does that affect me or increase my SALARY in Cherryfield ? cheesy
my broda please learn to rejoice with other so that other can rejoice wit you.
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by princemmab(m): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2013
JIGHU:

I suspect say nah goat milk u drink as an infant... be wise man
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by 247tops(m): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2013
More blessings awaits you
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Chibby90: 10:22am On Aug 16, 2013
datz nice..keep it up praiz
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Lalaska(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2013
Great. I feel challenged.
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by ifycent2: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2013
Educated Man is alwayz @ top.....i love dis...
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Angel15(f): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2013
Nonybb: It depends on the relationship u have with ur mum. My mum is a bully

It doesn't matter she is still ur mother. You need to look inwards also.
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Mcleo007(m): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2013
The mother must be so proud of him. Good to show love and appreciation to ones mum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Is Dead - Emeka Ike / Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas / Benita Okojie Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.