Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

What Business Do Nigerians Do In India - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Do Nigerians Do In India (1684 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / What Business Do I Start With N50,000? / What Business Do You Run? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Do Nigerians Do In India by flakkylegend(f): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
I am a student in one of the local cities in India but each time I go to the state capital Delhi I see a lot of Nigerians. I wonder what all these people are doing here. They say its business and I still wonder what type of business. I spoke with a Nigerian ones and I asked him which business he does and he said its secret cry. Although I see them in the market buying Fabrics but not in so much quantity as to leave Nigeria for. Most of them have been living in India for a long time I heard some of them don't even have passport anymore. You meet them and ask what they are doing in India they tell you I am just here.I met a certain babe in the plane the last time I was coming from Nigeria, she had one month medical visa, obviously she was not sick and I asked what she was coming for and she said she was just coming to India. I heard there are over 5million Nigerians in India. I need to know what business Nigerian are into in India[b](legitimate pls)[/b]. want to use the opportunity that I am in India to do some business also but I have not met someone that can tell me exactly what business thrive so much that 5Million Nigerians have left their own country for.
Re: What Business Do Nigerians Do In India by texaco1: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
This is gonna be a very interesting thread
Re: What Business Do Nigerians Do In India by Tyche(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
You arr in a better position to know/find out. Hw you wey dey country dey ask people wey no dey there.

1 Like

Re: What Business Do Nigerians Do In India by flakkylegend(f): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
I see them buying clothes but I dont thnk dats the big catch in travelling all d way to india and to even live there illegally there must be somethn else
Re: What Business Do Nigerians Do In India by Tyche(m): 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
You need to get into their circle to know what's up?

(1) (Reply)

External Ceramic Wall Tiles. / Bulk Sms At Your Convenience / Free Report Reveals 7 Drastic Mistakes Nigerian Businesses Make On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.