Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,665 members, 7,844,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself (29765 Views)

Crowds Count Down To Legalization Of Marijuana In Oregon, Then Light Up / Pictures: Obama And His Team Watched The Raid Of Osama Live From White House / Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Bright2(m): 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
Yes i know the fault,the man short circuited the power line while their own PHCN short down the supply simple. The man gave himself freedom,he will suffer no more!
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by mamagee3(f): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
May his soul rest in peace!!!

But if one wants to commit suicide, why choose electrocution as a way to go?

Isn't that painful and a slow death? grin
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
3ace: So the fools were busy watching and taking
pix while he climbs that tall pylon. When a
call should have been made for that area's
power to be switched off. This is what the
white will never allow to happen except the
victim does it suddenly or secretly at night.
Dem go even dey beg/pet u sef. Maybe na
poverty dey cause am wen d pesin wey dey
luk sef nefa chop for d past 3 days.

Thats BS.

First thats ubber high voltage current, not your household power where you can just switch it off.

Second, similar has happened in Los Angeles before, though not a high voltage powerline but a regular line.

My friend, there is not that much difference between human beings. You all try to make oyinbos as being superior somehow. Have you heard about Jeffrey DOmer and co?
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by luluosas(m): 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
Psycho or no psycho, depression or no depression, no person has the right to take his/her own life. So, let him go and answer his creator what went wrong. However, it is a pity he just missed heaven.
Therefore, you out there thinking and planning on how to take your own life, be warn right now because, you are not the owner.
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by RedCard1(m): 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
delors:
Eeyah! But how you take know self? You don die before before? undecided
you wan kill me with laugh abi? Whether him don die b4 b4?...lmao...nairaland is a place to be o
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by PStacks(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
ebamma:
i have forgotten what i wanted to say sef

Lol... Hahahahaha!! OMG cheesy grin cheesy

This guy must be a clown..

With nairaland u forget all your sorrows.
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
lol[code][/code]
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by badesco(m): 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
And all those that witnessed the electrocution of the man be charged for lookery and jailed.
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Ddy(m): 1:07am On Aug 17, 2013
No comment for now
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 17, 2013
Maybe someone told this man to go and hug transformer, so he didn't find any and decided to go for the high tension

1 Like

Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by 3ace(m): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2013
Richfella:

You get NEPA number
Nepa dey for Kenya?
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by 3ace(m): 8:21am On Aug 17, 2013
andymofia:

guy go siddon, you just dey yarn wetin u no know,
did you not read the story? he had killed himself
before they arrived.
Nobody needed to arrive. According to the story, people were looking at him when he removed his clothes and started climbing the pylon. In my area, I know some people who have mobile numbers of PHCN officials because they hate power failure especially when the fault is not general. They will quickly call them to come and fix it and won't mind compensating them for their worries. I presume such people will be amongst the crowd and should have called for power in that area to be switched off while the man was still climbing. This would have been done before the Power officials, firefighters e.t.c even got to the scene. Capiche!

1 Like

Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Aromas: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2013
moscobabs: once I saw the topic I know It can't be Nigerian.The country no good but we no want die.

Hahahahahahahha, mheeeen na so ooooo, hum 4 dis 9ija wey b say we gt hope DIE even doo we go die 2moro hope still dey 2day.
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2013
190: wow wow wow

im on the front page

*waves hello*

nairalanders see me see me im on the front page

back to the topic

why would he do that, well obviously hes pyscho!
na him sabi, Good raddiance may his soul rest in peace obviously in hades!

instead of make people climb follow am them leave am dey watch

I just hate d insensitivity in ur comment.
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by passionate88: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2013
luluosas: Psycho or no psycho, depression or no depression, no person has the right to take his/her own life. So, let him go and answer his creator what went wrong. However, it is a pity he just missed heaven.
Therefore, you out there thinking and planning on how to take your own life, be warn right now because, you are not the owner.
Why him creator allow am to dey mental?, hw u take knw say him miss heaven?
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by joe4christ(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sanboy25: Poor man, R.I.P cry
The worst thing is that he didn't make it to Heaven [because he committed suicide]

Lord thanks for preserving me and my family, as you always did and will always do, IJN, Amen.

Look at what religion does to peoples mind, so you believe he will rot in hell while you and your family will eternally be resting in a blissful paradise in heaven abi?
Your ignorance knows no bound, that's what religion inflict into the mind of it's followers, but someday you'll know better...
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by samclet(m): 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
passionate88: electrocution and drowning isn't painful to the victim, na d friends nd family nd sympathizers e go pain. Rest In Peace dude
have u ever died through any of the means?
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by steveec122(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
luluosas: Psycho or no psycho, depression or no depression, no person has the right to take his/her own life. So, let him go and answer his creator what went wrong. However, it is a pity he just missed heaven.
So if you finally make it to heaven and meet him there you will then be redirected to Hell for your own Judgement. I have warned my household not to conclude who went to Hell or Heaven.
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by passionate88: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
joe4christ:

Look at what religion does to peoples mind, so you believe he will rot in hell while you and your family will eternally be resting in a blissful paradise in heaven abi?
Your ignorance knows no bound, that's what religion inflict into the mind of it's followers, but someday you'll know better...
In your attempt to prove that you are "enlightened" you just ********. How you take know say she dey ignorant?.
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by passionate88: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
samclet: have u ever died through any of the means?
If you've been electrocuted before, than you will understand where I'm coming from. Electrocution with such a high voltage is not painful, the person can't even shout. You only feel the pain if the voltage didn't do you in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded / Russian Forces Claim Control Of Ukrainian City Of Kherson. Surround Others. / 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.