Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself (29757 Views)

Crowds Count Down To Legalization Of Marijuana In Oregon, Then Light Up / Pictures: Obama And His Team Watched The Raid Of Osama Live From White House / Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Etumgbe(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
A 25-year-old man committed suicide on Thursday morning by electrocuting himself on an overhead power line in Nakuru, Kenya.
According to an eyewitness, Susan Wachuka, the young man removed all of his clothing before climbing the transmitter line.

“We thought it was usual of him to UnCloth,” she said.

The man, who was only identified by the locals as Emmanuel, is said to have been a carpenter who was having mental problems, adding that he was always quiet.

Kenya power staff arrived at the scene but were forced to wait for crime police officers for three hours before removing the body.

The workers were forced to switch off power at the zone so as to retrieve the body from the power lines.

See photos below…

http://www.informationng.com/2013/08/photos-crowds-of-people-watch-man-electrocute-himself.html

Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
Wat a painful way to die.
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by nwaibagwa(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
This guy get mind oo. What can be the cause of this?

2 Likes

Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by admitme(m): 1:22am On Aug 16, 2013
THis one na reality show.

4 Likes

Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by 3ace(m): 5:11am On Aug 16, 2013
So the fools were busy watching and taking
pix while he climbs that tall pylon. When a
call should have been made for that area's
power to be switched off. This is what the
white will never allow to happen except the
victim does it suddenly or secretly at night.
Dem go even dey beg/pet u sef. Maybe na
poverty dey cause am wen d pesin wey dey
luk sef nefa chop for d past 3 days.

23 Likes

Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by ebamma(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
i have forgotten what i wanted to say sef

6 Likes

Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by moscobabs(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
once I saw the topic I know It can't be Nigerian.The country no good but we no want die.

33 Likes

Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by 190: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
wow wow wow

im on the front page

*waves hello*

nairalanders see me see me im on the front page

back to the topic

why would he do that, well obviously hes pyscho!
na him sabi, Good raddiance may his soul rest in peace obviously in hades!

instead of make people climb follow am them leave am dey watch

2 Likes

Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Sanboy25: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
Poor man, R.I.P cry
The worst thing is that he didn't make it to Heaven [because he committed suicide]

Lord thanks for preserving me and my family, as you always did and will always do, IJN, Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by nerodenero: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
Imagine the witness saying they thought it was normal for the man to go unclad. Seems the witness Susan is as mad as the deceased Emmanuel. This is indeed a tragedy!!!RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by lifestyle1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
wasted life.
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by yuzedo: 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
Please instead of killing yourself for free and going to hell fire for nothing, submit yourself to Okija_juju & Co. Ltd to use you for money rituals. Your family will be paid N215,000 every month (this is higher than Suicide Bombing compensation at N112,050).

For further inquiries and bookings plis contact Sweetus & Sons but no daughters Nig. Plc. 1 Alaba Macket, Alaba.. Tenk! undecided

30 Likes

Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Cestmoi1(f): 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
wicked people,ahan!

1 Like

Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
space booked

And those fools were taking snapshots while the man climed to his death? undecided beats me
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by bright007(f): 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
end-time things!
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by nerodenero: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
190: wow wow wow

im on the front page

*waves hello*

nairalanders see me see me im on the front page

back to the topic

why would he do that, well obviously hes pyscho!
na him sabi, Good raddiance may his soul rest in peace obviously in hades! instead of make people climb follow am them leave am dey watch
Seems you were denied toys to play with when young! lol

2 Likes

Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by BabaAlabi: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
Lmao....so some people really hug transformers in Africa...
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by qualified(f): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
3ace: So the fools were busy watching and taking
pix while he climbs that tall pylon. When a
call should have been made for that area's
power to be switched off. This is what the
white will never allow to happen except the
victim does it suddenly or secretly at night.
Dem go even dey beg/pet u sef. Maybe na
poverty dey cause am wen d pesin wey dey
luk sef nefa chop for d past 3 days.

AFRICA STILL HAS A LONG WAY TO GO
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by playcharles(m): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
see wentin TOnto dikeh suppose do, if she really wants to commit suicide...instead of tellin us shey she wan commit suicide..actions speaks louder than words grin grin grin grin grin poko poko

4 Likes

Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by deeptesting(m): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
2 mins silence observed for the deceased....Emmanuel Rest in Peace.
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Dygeasy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
yuzedo: Please instead of killing yourself for free and going to hell fire for nothing, submit yourself to Okija_juju & Co. Ltd to use you for money rituals. Your family will be paid N215,000 every month (this is higher than Suicide Bombing compensation at N112,050).

For further inquiries and bookings plis contact Sweetus & Sons but no daughters Nig. Plc. 1 Alaba Macket, Alaba.. Tenk! undecided
gringringrin... You're Nuts! We Give Up!cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
yuzedo: Please instead of killing yourself for free and going to hell fire for nothing, submit yourself to Okija_juju & Co. Ltd to use you for money rituals. Your family will be paid N215,000 every month (this is higher than Suicide Bombing compensation at N112,050).

wèré.. U r indeed nuts undecided
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by frudokafor(m): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
This no be small matter ooo
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by imsuboi(m): 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
cry undecided
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by passionate88: 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ms_Steph: Wat a painful way to die.
electrocution and drowning isn't painful to the victim, na d friends nd family nd sympathizers e go pain. Rest In Peace dude

1 Like

Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by dplomaticVal: 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
thats vry pathetic thought twas only in naija that such news occur
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
frustrated fellow
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by moscobabs(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
maybe he wanted his name to be recorded in Guinness Book of Record.anyway RIP
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by slap1(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2013

SUSPECT! So you know what they pay terrorists? Nwanne m, u haf kii mi!
Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by ayobase(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mental depression is what we all should always pray against....its terrible...it makes one do crazy things.

No one in his/her right senses will climb to that height just to be electrocuted, afi ti aye ba n se nikan lo ku!

Depression, let alone of mental depression is a terrible disease!

2 Likes

Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by devour129: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2013

lmao

2 Likes

Re: Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself by passionate88: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
Sanboy25: Poor man, R.I.P cry
The worst thing is that he didn't make it to Heaven [because he committed suicide]

Lord thanks for preserving me and my family, as you always did and will always do, IJN, Amen.
He was a psycho!, him no knw wetin him dey do. D guy dey "heaven" dey vex for u sef as u pass judgement say na hell him dn go

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) / Russian Forces Claim Control Of Ukrainian City Of Kherson. Surround Others. / Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.