Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,055 members, 7,859,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

Councillors Urge Jonathan To Sack Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Councillors Urge Jonathan To Sack Wike (7848 Views)

Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors / Photo: Court Sack Wike Orders Fresh Election / Baraje-led PDP To Jonathan: Sack Wike Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Councillors Urge Jonathan To Sack Wike by DerideGull(m): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
The alleged councilors from River State who have urged GEJ to sack Wike are bloody dumbasses. Instead of the fools to demand local government autonomy, which is a cardinal point in democracy and federalism, the jackasses are busy seeking for someone to be fired.

1 Like

Re: Councillors Urge Jonathan To Sack Wike by MrAboki: 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
Demdem:

Okija, Wettin u dey talk sef?

Na who you dey call Okija.. grin

E be like say your matter don serious pass before o!!

Oya waka go here for more tori ; https://www.nairaland.com/1399185/oyo-government-removes-lunatics-ibadan
Re: Councillors Urge Jonathan To Sack Wike by Demdem(m): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Na who you dey call Okija.. grin

E be like say your matter don serious pass before o!!

Oya waka go here for more tori ; https://www.nairaland.com/1399185/oyo-government-removes-lunatics-ibadan

The real lunatics are suppoters of wike. These fools ought to be stoned to death.
Re: Councillors Urge Jonathan To Sack Wike by duality(m): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
Pukkah:

Where did you come across this please?

I'm talking from the angle of political expediency. That's all!!!
Re: Councillors Urge Jonathan To Sack Wike by deeptesting(m): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
Nwanosike, who is also the Secretary General of the Grassroots Development Initiative, recalled that Wike only said those who had been making life difficult for Obio/Akpor people would also not be allowed to sleep.

How can we move forward in this country when majority of our ministers/leaders are mentally unstable? I mean how does the minister intend to ensure that the enemies of Obio/akpor will not be allowed sleep....This adult-children should learn how to eschew violence in resolving simple differences...My concern is about those youths who they use as instrument to cause mayhem.
Re: Councillors Urge Jonathan To Sack Wike by nerodenero: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
I guess so many people want to make Nigeria ungovernable due to their selfish interests.
Re: Councillors Urge Jonathan To Sack Wike by duality(m): 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
Demdem:

why must we even have a Junior minister considering the perm sec, directors etc manning all these ministries? is like u sanctioning junior commissioners. does that make sense to u at all?

It's all politics Bro.. Politics is the bridge to governance.It's foolery to keep your political engine dormant because of governance forgetting you'll definitely need it. It'd done that way all over the world. however in different ways.
Re: Councillors Urge Jonathan To Sack Wike by Fishout(m): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
Won ti fi Owu di etire(gej) Ko le gbo lailai.
Re: Councillors Urge Jonathan To Sack Wike by Demdem(m): 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
duality:

It's all politics Bro.. Politics is the bridge to governance.It's foolery to keep your political engine dormant because of governance forgetting you'll definitely need it. It'd done that way all over the world. however in different ways.

Am not saying politics isn't important, all what I am saying is these chaps are too much. Apart from ministries, we also have parastatals that have boards manned by politicians, ambassadors, advisers etc. They are ffucking too much.
Re: Councillors Urge Jonathan To Sack Wike by sunny63(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
Adex097: Yea...the man should be sacked.
I never liked him.
He talks like an illitra8 tout angry angry
go slp joor,wot do u knw abt iilltr8?
Re: Councillors Urge Jonathan To Sack Wike by Whyte01: 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
WIKE 4 LIFE JONATHAN CNT SACK HIM CNT U READ D WRITING ON D WALL,AND NOTE.HE IS NT AFARID OF BEIGN SACKED,I LOVE WIKE TIL DEATH.HATERS GO AND DIE.WIKE4SENATE.

1 Like

Re: Councillors Urge Jonathan To Sack Wike by Pattey(m): 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
homesteady: Both Wike and Amaechi should be sacked!!
But since Amaechi can't be sacked! Wike should also not be sacked!
You don't punish one thief and let the other go

Who said anything about someone being a thief? Thr r talkn trouble makers ur sayin thrash. . .
Re: Councillors Urge Jonathan To Sack Wike by BirabilPaul(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2013
politicians are difficult to understand. so crafty

(1) (2) (Reply)

The World According To Americans / Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media / Breaking News! Petroleum Minister Invites Efcc To Investigate Pppra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.