Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Funny Old Picture Of Tuface Idibia And Faze. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny Old Picture Of Tuface Idibia And Faze. (3602 Views)

Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. / Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Old Picture Of Tuface Idibia And Faze. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lmao. I couldn't help but try to imagine what tuface would think if he comes across this old picture of him.
I'm sure he must have felt like a boss then.but now wouldn't be caught dead looking like this.how time changes things.

Re: Funny Old Picture Of Tuface Idibia And Faze. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
Is that a jeans trouser or na Capala be that?
Re: Funny Old Picture Of Tuface Idibia And Faze. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
MOD pls put my thread on front page na.so people can laugh.we have enough war on fp.we need some laughter. Pls pls pls. cry pls cry
On a different note,these dudes came a long way together.
Re: Funny Old Picture Of Tuface Idibia And Faze. by olaobifarm(m): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
2face looks like a scarecrow deir. I pray Δiƺ hit first page so I mayb known wideworld, sorry I mean worldwide ;D2face looks like a scarecrow deir. I pray Δiƺ hit first page so I mayb known wideworld, sorry I mean worldwide
Re: Funny Old Picture Of Tuface Idibia And Faze. by CaptJHMiller: 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Definate frontpage material..

That caftan na war! They fit use that thing for parachute
Re: Funny Old Picture Of Tuface Idibia And Faze. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

That caftan na war! They fit use that thing for parachute
lmao.
Re: Funny Old Picture Of Tuface Idibia And Faze. by Teegurlee(f): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lol! C 2baba feeling fly with his 'dabole and mola ku irin ajo'.
Re: Funny Old Picture Of Tuface Idibia And Faze. by adamsjulia: 2:15am On Aug 16, 2013
Not just an ordinary pic......what a great motivation on the other side

2 Likes

Re: Funny Old Picture Of Tuface Idibia And Faze. by 3ace(m): 4:20am On Aug 16, 2013
Mehnnn! dis pix funny die. That Tuface's attire looks like it was given to him. Just look at the length and width of the arm; e jus be like say tuface no get arm. if I open dat caftan from one side and spread am ehn, opa merin ti pe niyen ke. I go just sow one nice fitted buba and sokoto. And again, d native go fit serve as lifejacket inside Atlantic ocean. Even face sef no try. The pix reminds me of those times when big sized outfits were in vogue.grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Old Picture Of Tuface Idibia And Faze. by demelza: 8:29am On Aug 16, 2013
In most of Tuface old pix, na this particular kaftan e dey always wear.
Re: Funny Old Picture Of Tuface Idibia And Faze. by Ariyke: 9:01am On Aug 16, 2013
Funny
Re: Funny Old Picture Of Tuface Idibia And Faze. by Teegurlee(f): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2013
3ace: Mehnnn! dis pix funny die. That Tuface's attire looks like it was given to him. Just look at the length and width of the arm; e jus be like say tuface no get arm. if I open dat caftan from one side and spread am ehn, opa merin ti pe niyen ke. I go just sow one nice fitted buba and sokoto. And again, d native go fit serve as lifejacket inside Atlantic ocean. Even face sef no try. The pix reminds me of those times when big sized outfits were in vogue.grin
grin
Re: Funny Old Picture Of Tuface Idibia And Faze. by overdrive(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2013
2baba has always gotten inspiration from d opposite sex.can u c his hand reaching for d mic on d girl's chest. grin
Re: Funny Old Picture Of Tuface Idibia And Faze. by AdeniyiA(m): 11:02am On Aug 16, 2013
Obasgilbert: Is that a jeans trouser or na Capala be that?
NA parachute
Re: Funny Old Picture Of Tuface Idibia And Faze. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
Buwahahahahah.. gringrin.. Tuface caftan be like trapolin gringrin. Em fit use am sow clothes for the whole naija grin

Faze's baggy jeans be like parachute grin. Em dey even form don corleone with am grin

How time flies.. Money good o wink
Re: Funny Old Picture Of Tuface Idibia And Faze. by ladenz(m): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2013
i find the picture inspiring. anyone seeing 2face then will never know that this guy's pic will one day cover billboards all over africa. wherever we find ourselves now, lets just keep building our talent and working hard. we can also get to reap the fruit of our hard work in a big way

(1) (Reply)

10 PICTURES THAT TELL CHRIS BROWN'S LIFE HISTORY / Photos: ”it’s African Culture”- Maheeda Defends Her Constant Nudity / ALL WHITE EVERYTHING! See Mavins Records Exclusive Pictures In Akwa-ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.