Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

What Are The Challenges You Are Facing In Your Present Job ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Are The Challenges You Are Facing In Your Present Job ? (514 Views)

How Did You Get Your Present Job? / How Did You Get Your Present Job? / Problems Fresh Graduates Are Facing: Me I No Gbadun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Challenges You Are Facing In Your Present Job ? by ambrosini593(m): 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
I believe this thread will offer solutions to some challenges people are facing at their place of work.
It could be working with a difficult boss or junior staff. The problem might be the inability of you understanding your job functions very well. It might be you are not use to some computer packages or softwares. Maybe your boss is asking you out or your job is not secured etc.
Let's share our problems for others to offer solutions to you may never can tell. So what are you going through in your present job? Nairalanders are ever ready to help you not only to overcome them but to become a victor. Kindly share
Re: What Are The Challenges You Are Facing In Your Present Job ? by iamSi(m): 5:28am On Aug 16, 2013
OK let's start with this_

*what if a Boss is never willing to pay and anybody who ask of salaries will be sacked immediately

*The Boss works from Home never wanting to come to Office

*The Same Boss want staffs (Marketers) to achieve results with no access to informations

*People gets sacked as frequent as ever

*and hmmmmm let me Just keep this one for later

Oya Nairalanders, let's hear _ and Please this is NOT NollyWood its a TRUE LIFE STORY -
Re: What Are The Challenges You Are Facing In Your Present Job ? by joey2002: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
i'm in a marketing job where i am d only person who hasnt sold anything for 2 months now. and i am jus plain frustrated. tired of d daily reprisals and threats. i am thinkin of quittin sef

(1) (Reply)

Vancancies (interview Date 31/08/2013) / Ge Internation Technolgy Production Company In Lagos / Documentation Clerk Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.