Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

My Husband Married Me A Virgin. Bianca Ojukwu (if I Were Her) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Married Me A Virgin. Bianca Ojukwu (if I Were Her) (1525 Views)

My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife / Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage / He Married Me For Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Married Me A Virgin. Bianca Ojukwu (if I Were Her) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
If I were bianca ojukwu,I'd sue FFK for 1billion naira.
My petition would read thus. "My late husband Ojukwu met me at a very young age. Pampered and nurtured me until we got married. FFK was just a good friend to me and we had no intimacy".
Well if it's a lie, who'll prove her wrong? Ojukwu? Lol
I bet after FFK has paid the damages,he'll learn to keep his conquest in his personal diary
Pls no hating, I'm just trolling grin grin
Re: My Husband Married Me A Virgin. Bianca Ojukwu (if I Were Her) by mascot87(m): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
What is the meaning of all this nonsense? angry ,enough is enough
I just check your picture,you are not looking bad cheesy
Re: My Husband Married Me A Virgin. Bianca Ojukwu (if I Were Her) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
Says the guy who was banned for tribalism.
Loosen up joor. You don't have to be so serious about everything smiley
Re: My Husband Married Me A Virgin. Bianca Ojukwu (if I Were Her) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
mascot87: I just check your picture,you are not looking bad cheesy
ok thank you.
Now that's what I'm talking about. Smile some more ok? wink
Re: My Husband Married Me A Virgin. Bianca Ojukwu (if I Were Her) by Caseless: 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ojukwu must be a very lucky man to have married her in her 'factory setting'.
Re: My Husband Married Me A Virgin. Bianca Ojukwu (if I Were Her) by Caseless: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
Virgin?Ojukwu must be a very lucky man to have married her in her 'factory setting'.
Re: My Husband Married Me A Virgin. Bianca Ojukwu (if I Were Her) by mascot87(m): 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
lorretta u: Says the guy who was banned for tribalism.
Loosen up joor. You don't have to be so serious about everything smiley
I am not ashamed of been banned that is why I made it my signature so that people like me would learn from this.Anyway,I have repented and I am advising you to do d same. I believe you're just having fun but some people will take it serious.This wouldnt take us anywhere. Aside that, you didn't respond to my compliment in the second paragraph cheesy
Re: My Husband Married Me A Virgin. Bianca Ojukwu (if I Were Her) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
caseless: Virgin?Ojukwu must be a very lucky man to have married her in her 'factory setting'.
are u sure u read my post?
mascot87:
I am not ashamed of been banned that is why I made it my signature so that people like me would learn from this.Anyway,I have repented and I am advising you to do d same. I believe you're just having fun but some people will take it serious.This wouldnt take us anywhere. Aside that, you didn't respond to my compliment in the second paragraph cheesy
ok. Noted. Correction taken. Though this isn't against any of nairaland rules,but I understand what u mean.
For ur compliment,I already said thanks.
Re: My Husband Married Me A Virgin. Bianca Ojukwu (if I Were Her) by mascot87(m): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
lorretta u: are u sure u read my post?ok. Noted. Correction taken. Though this isn't against any of nairaland rules,but I understand what u mean.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Married Me A Virgin. Bianca Ojukwu (if I Were Her) by mascot87(m): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
lorretta u: are u sure u read my post?ok. Noted. Correction taken. Though this isn't against any of nairaland rules,but I understand what u mean.
You are welcome
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Married Me A Virgin. Bianca Ojukwu (if I Were Her) by Caseless: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
lorretta u: are u sure u read my post?
o'cos i did. The caption was misleading. Anyway, the virginity part was of intrest to me, so i picked it.
Re: My Husband Married Me A Virgin. Bianca Ojukwu (if I Were Her) by Teegurlee(f): 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lol!
Re: My Husband Married Me A Virgin. Bianca Ojukwu (if I Were Her) by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2013
And when u and Bianca dey sleep the same bedroom that u come sabi say ffk no do anything with am. The truth is we can't be so sure even if she comes out to deny it which is expected @least she gats protect little integrity. Some ladies might be terrible though some kiss and tell guys spill trash

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Names You Would Love To Give Your Unborn Child..?? / What Would You Do??? Help Needed / Is The Nigerian Birth Rate Dropping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.