Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,771 members, 7,866,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

The Main Reason Chris Attoh Quit Tinsel. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Main Reason Chris Attoh Quit Tinsel. (696 Views)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Shares Post Pregnancy Selfie With Chris Attoh / Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Main Reason Chris Attoh Quit Tinsel. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
Few days. Ago, I published the resignation of one of Ghana's finest Chris Attoh resigning fromTinsel a popular soap opera. In case you missed it Click Here.
And like I said there is definitely more to it. according to my source, it seems like he was forced to resign as it was kinda a do or die affair. It was either he resigned or got sacked so I guess he chose the less embarrassing way.
Chris and Gbenro Ajibade who is another Tinsel start were the victims but Gbenro was suspended instead..Findings show that Ajibade may have been suspended because he failed to show up for long sequence of shoots involving his character ‘Soji Bankole' - thus Gbenro may be facing disciplinary action for being away from set after traveling to the US for the just concluded one week long Africa Fashion show held in New York where he pranced the runway as a model.
There are already concerns the loss of these two actors plus other popular faces that has left the series may further affect ratings....
http://.com/2013/08/the-main-reason-chris-attoh-quit-tinsel.html

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Skelewu Vs Mystro’s Skelebe: Who Copied Who? / Check Out Iyanya's Birthday Cakes As He Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today. / P-square Shut Down Tanzania[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.