Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,408 members, 7,958,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! (21612 Views)

Fifty Shades Of Grey Vs Clan Of The Cave Bear, Discuss / What Do Project Managers Discuss In A Meeting During An Oil Drilling Project? / Who Is A Fan Of Federick Forsyth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by firestar(f): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2013
If dis thread die... angry
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2013
firestar: If dis thread die... angry
grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
Wow, hello everyone, it's been a VERY long while since a last came on NL. grin
I hope all of you guys are okay. smiley

Has anyone READ the latest chapter of Bleach or Noblesse? grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
Back to watching Hitman Reborn will take a break from anime coming to Nigeria on the 30th, i can't attempt watching it in naija f**king bastids will cut me off. anyone recommend any awesome anime. finished the Unlimited not too bad but ended poorly. cry
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Feraz(m): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sanboy25: Wow, hello everyone, it's been a VERY long while since a last came on NL. grin

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Funny as always Regis, Rael and the modified humans. Cadis Etrama Di Raizel is The Noblesse.
Firestar, have you watched code geass?
pc guru: Back to watching Hitman Reborn will take a break from anime coming to Nigeria on the 30th, i can't attempt watching it in naija f**king bastids will cut me off. anyone recommend any awesome anime. finished the Unlimited not too bad but ended poorly. cry
Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi, hunter x hunter, Shigeki no Kyujin, DGray.man. Haven't watched the above but it was recommended by a friend of mine. cheesy
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by flolancracker: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sanboy25: Wow, hello everyone, it's been a VERY long while since a last came on NL. grin

undecided welcome back miss
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Feraz(m): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Who here has watched History's strongest disciple?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
flolancracker: undecided welcome back miss
Thanks. cheesy
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Feraz: Who here has watched History's strongest disciple?
I didn't but it's on my list... grin
How do you find it ? Would you recommend it ? Which is best, the anime or manga ?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by firestar(f): 12:10am On Sep 30, 2013
Feraz: HAHAHAHA!!!!! Funny as always Regis, Rael and the modified humans. Cadis Etrama Di Raizel is The Noblesse.
Firestar, have you watched code geass?Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi, hunter x hunter, Shigeki no Kyujin, DGray.man. Haven't watched the above but it was recommended by a friend of mine. cheesy

Code Geass the anime, no.

I'm filtering the best with intrigue and skillful use of plot.
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Feraz(m): 12:40am On Sep 30, 2013
Sanboy25:
I didn't but it's on my list... grin
How do you find it ? Would you recommend it ? Which is best, the anime or manga ?
I recommend the anime. Get ready to laugh. It is an interesting manga.

firestar:

Code Geass the anime, no.

I'm filtering the best with intrigue and skillful use of plot.

It is interesting and filled with intrigue. Try watching it.

Who here has watched attack on titans?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Feraz(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hello people!
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Baddestguyp(m): 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
See how dry this thread is while the naruto thread is florishing. https://www.nairaland.com/522373/naruto-information/273 And u'll tell me naruto doesnt hav the best storyline. Naruto's storyline might nt reli be the most interesting bt its the best. There's just so much to discuss.
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
Holla mangarians!!! Just finished one manga like that TRACE... Not too interesting to me shaa...
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 12:27am On Oct 03, 2013
ikekings: Holla mangarians!!! Just finished one manga like that TRACE... Not too interesting to me shaa...
Really ? What was it talking about ?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Emilyhills(m): 1:03am On Oct 03, 2013
Feraz: I recommend the anime. Get ready to laugh. It is an interesting manga.

It is interesting and filled with intrigue. Try watching it.

Who here has watched attack on titans?

I have.. Completed it last week tho!
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Feraz(m): 7:25am On Oct 03, 2013
Ohayõ mina-san!!

Emilyhills:

How was it to you? Haven't finished cos I don't have the complete anime. Stopped at 22
Sanboy25:
I presume you must have read the last chapter of Noblesse? I thought of something while reading it. Don't you think if Frankenstein had gotten a sample of The Lord's blood, he'd have been stronger than most clan leaders?
And the next chapter is so gonna be interesting.
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Baddestguyp(m): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2013
Emilyhills:

pls how many episodes does it hav? I tot it was 24 bt i saw 25 two days ago
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 11:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
Feraz: Ohayõ mina-san!!

How was it to you? Haven't finished cos I don't have the complete anime. Stopped at 22I presume you must have read the last chapter of Noblesse? I thought of something while reading it. Don't you think if Frankenstein had gotten a sample of The Lord's blood, he'd have been stronger than most clan leaders?
I didn't had the time to read lately.... sorry, I'll catch up this week end grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Emilyhills(m): 12:17am On Oct 05, 2013
Feraz: Ohayõ mina-san!!

How was it to you? Haven't finished cos I don't have the complete anime. Stopped at 22I presume you must have read the last chapter of Noblesse? I thought of something while reading it. Don't you think if Frankenstein had gotten a sample of The Lord's blood, he'd have been stronger than most clan leaders?

One word "EPIC" ... I think other Mangakas should work on dier mangas using dis mangas plot as foundation. It was fabolously awesome!
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Emilyhills(m): 12:19am On Oct 05, 2013
Baddestguyp: pls how many episodes does it hav? I tot it was 24 bt i saw 25 two days ago
Its has 25 Episodes Bro..
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by decepticos(m): 2:09am On Oct 05, 2013
So no one has mentioned Gantz, amazing stuff, though i am seeing alot here, anyway i am on a Gantz marathon (266 chapters in 2months) quite bloody features aliens and future tech also has d dead literaly ressurrecting and yes its not ET.

mangas i'v read:
kaitekyo hitman: reborn (stoped somewia)
one piece (still reading)
naruto (getting boring, when will it end. still reading)
shingeki no kiyojin (marathon abt 40chapters in 4wks or less cant remember)
beserk (kinda got tired)
Feng shen ji (amazing stuff, seems chinese, and its in full colour not black and white)

animes
Ruruoni kenshi( samurai x english dubbed)
digimon
pokemon
FMA brotherhood
claymore (stopped halfway)
Wolverine (annoying)
rosario vampire
afro samurai
maken ki
accel world
blood c+
and a bit of Dragong Ball

dats all i can remember dia was one abt dis gunalinger, vash d stamped he was called, its quite old though
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Feraz(m): 11:53am On Oct 05, 2013
I totally forgot about Gantz. I never knew it was in the manga form. I happened to watch only the movie. Still searching for the part 2

decepticos: So no one has mentioned Gantz, amazing stuff, though i am seeing alot here, anyway i am on a Gantz marathon (266 chapters in 2months) quite bloody features aliens and future tech also has d dead literaly ressurrecting and yes its not ET.

shingeki no kiyojin (marathon abt 40chapters in 4wks or less cant remember)

claymore (stopped halfway)
The shingeki no kiyojin, I'll prefer watching the anime.
How interesting is claymore?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by decepticos(m): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
Feraz: I totally forgot about Gantz. I never knew it was in the manga form. I happened to watch only the movie. Still searching for the part 2

The shingeki no kiyojin, I'll prefer watching the anime.
How interesting is claymore?
Claymore is good, very good, the main characters are women who are hybrids of a form, and the beasts there rival the varying aliens from Gantz, also bloody as hell.
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 1:24am On Oct 06, 2013
Sanboy25:
Actually, it's about some strange dangerous beings called 'trouble' they came to the human world... They caused destruction... Along with their appearance some humans acquired super powers and some were born with it or rather they mutated... The humans are known as 'trace'.. And they are the only ones that could fight the 'troubles'.. The 'trace' are also considered dangerous to the civilians cos some of them use their powers for their own personal interest... Well, the main plot revolves around 3 trace... Can't remember their names... I'm thru with the main trace just that it has another part called 'trace 1.5'... I tried reading it but it seems the first chapter is no more following the main story... I had to quit... Gat no time to be reading jargons jare...
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 1:27am On Oct 06, 2013
Well, any oda interesting manga apart from the ones firestar suggested? I tried reading the ones she suggested but I don't like the storyline...

Anyways, how good is hellsing and gantz? Have heard about it..
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by agbaoyega(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2013
U can try tower of God, 1/2 prince storyline is very good
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Emilyhills(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
agbaoyega: U can try tower of God, 1/2 prince storyline is very good

lol.. heard about "Tower of God" yestrday shaa.. frm what I heard.. ts an epic manga.
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by decepticos(m): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
ikekings: Well, any oda interesting manga apart from the ones firestar suggested? I tried reading the ones she suggested but I don't like the storyline...

Anyways, how good is hellsing and gantz? Have heard about it..
Please read Gantz i think it just ended after 300+ chapters, its a bit of a horror thing but it gets good, lots of blood and rolling heads.
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 4:13am On Oct 08, 2013
agbaoyega: U can try tower of God, 1/2 prince storyline is very good

I love tower of god!! nice to see other people here on nl who knows of it cheesy
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Feraz(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2013
Sanboy25:
I love tower of god!! nice to see other people here on nl who knows of it cheesy
Ohayõ mina-san! Have you started with History's strongest disciple - Kenichi?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by decepticos(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2013
who's seen wolf's rain

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

When The ‘other Woman’ Triumphs: A Literary Review Of Toke Makinwa’s On Becoming / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / The Man In The Church And Other Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.