Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! (20915 Views)

Fifty Shades Of Grey Vs Clan Of The Cave Bear, Discuss / What Do Project Managers Discuss In A Meeting During An Oil Drilling Project? / Who Is A Fan Of Federick Forsyth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
I don't mind... I love spoilers... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
ikekings: I miss hollow ichigo... I love hollow ichigo he's bad and brutal... I would have loved it if ichigo didn't learn how to control it... I love the way it controls ichigo...

Hum, big revelation on this matter, *SPOILERS DOWN BELOW* , the anime didn't get this far in the story:
In reality, Zangetsu is not the real Zanpakto of Ichigo, the Hollow in him is the REAL spirit of the Zanpakto.
The mother of Ichigo was a QUINCY and his father is a Shinigami, Ichigo is born from this union.
Zangetsu the old man in the world of the Zanpakto is THE FINAL BAD GUY, he is BAD, EVIL he is the enemy of Ichigo and the hollow is the GOOD guy actually!!! Zangetsu is a parasite who was placed in Ichigo by the LORD OF ALL THE QUINCY, he is not dead, he didn't die in the war against the Shinigami!!!
He created a new army of QUINCY and his aim is to DESTROY SOUL SOCIETY AND TO KILL ALL THE SHINIGAMIS!!!
The new quincys that he created are a mix between HOLLOWS AND THE FORMER QUINCYS!!!![just like how the espadas were a kind of mix between shinigamis and hollows]
Anyway, ISHIDA HAS JOINED THE ARMY OF THE BAD ONES, THE NEW QUINCY while ICHIGO HAS STAYED ON THE SIDE OF THE SHINIGAMIS, so these two will FIGHT AGAINST EACH OTHER AT SOME POINT IN THE STORY!!!!
The new army of quincy have already did a raid against S.society and MANY OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS HAS DIED:
-Yamato, the capitaine comandant of the s.society, the director with his fire zanpakuto IS DEAD!!! killed by the army
-his lieutenant the one with brown eyes and white hair also!!!!
- Unohana capitaine of the 4th division, medical squad was KILLED BY ZARAKI KENPACHI in order for him to have his BANKAI
[YES finally ZARAKI KENPACHI HAS OBTAINED HIS BANKAI!!!! ]
- many others..... also died by the hands of the new quincys
The quincy has a weapon that is able to SEAL AWAY THE BANKAI OF A SHINIGAMI FOR EVER AND THEY CAN USE IT AGAINST THEM!!!!
the bankai that have been stolen by the quincy from the original owner are:
_ the bankai of RENJI
the bankai of SOI FON
the bankai of KUCHIKI BYAKUYA !!!! shocked he also nearly died in a fight against the new quincy
many other bankai....

Anyway, Ichigo, the only one who can save S.Society due to his hybrid nature, has A WHOLE NEW ZANPAKUTO [ totally different from the former one, now he has 2 swords!!!] and is undergoing a very harsh TRAINING with the strongest person in s.society [they are new characters, they were never seen before!!!] He doesn't know as yet that Ichida has joined the new quincys army, and is now a bad guy [he will be very surprised wink ]

I hope that my SPOILER has given you the taste to READ THE SCANS!!! because I don't know if they'll ever start back the anime, you guys are missing a lot of things!!!! tongue
Anyway, here is a direct link to where you can read the scans in English:
http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
If you don't know to which chapter in the scans correspond the end of the anime, I can help you, ask me and tell me where did the anime stop. cheesy
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
Damn it!!! Byakuya lost his bankai “sebon zakura kageyoshi”? shocked shocked shocked... Head captain yamamoto dead? shocked shocked shocked... Kenpachi zaraki now has a bankai!!! I love kenpachi... He's my favourite character... He must be unstoppable now that he has a bankai... I always knew there was anoda side to zangetsu... So all that training ichigo went thru under him was just fake? What about ichigo's getsuga tensho? Can he still use it? Oh!! And what's the name of his new zankpakuto?

I would be very happy if they were to resume the anime!!
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
Thanks sanbaby for the link... I'm thru with the anime... The anime was cancelled wen ichigo got back his shinigami powers and fought with that ginjo guy that stole his fullbring powers... That fullbring power was awesome... That's where I stopped... Can you please now direct me to the page I stopped? wink wink wink
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
I haven't read one in ages, but I'm a massive fan, I used to have shelves full

Last one I read was Vampire Knight, favourite character was Rido Kuran grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
It's old but anyone read Hana Yori Dango? Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan isn't a manga but I like the anime
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye: It's old but anyone read Hana Yori Dango? Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan isn't a manga but I like the anime
I have finished Hana yori dango, I was even watching the drama, the korean and the japanese one grin grin grin cool!
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye: I haven't read one in ages, but I'm a massive fan, I used to have shelves full

Last one I read was Vampire Knight, favourite character was Rido Kuran grin
me too I have finished Vampire knight, did you like the ending ? cheesy
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
ikekings: Thanks sanbaby for the link... I'm thru with the anime... The anime was cancelled wen ichigo got back his shinigami powers and fought with that ginjo guy that stole his fullbring powers... That fullbring power was awesome... That's where I stopped... Can you please now direct me to the page I stopped? wink wink wink
I'm glad I got this kind of reaction from you, I'll check this out for you wink
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
I have finished Hana yori dango, I was even watching the drama, the korean and the japanese one grin grin grin cool!
Love the anime!
I've watched both the korean and japanese drama, which one did you prefer??

Sanboy25:
me too I have finished Vampire knight, did you like the ending ? cheesy
I felt it was a bit rushed, you?

@topic
Outlaw Star
Cowboy Bebop
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
Thanks senorita... My favourite fight scene was wen ichigo fought with byakuya kuchiki... That fight was awesome...
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
From where the anime stopped correspond to the
chapter 479 volume 54: 'Goodbye to our Xcution'
It's from this chapter that you have to start reading. smiley
Here is a direct link to the first page of this chapter:

http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v54/c479/1.html
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
Have heard about cowboy beepop... I heard it's awesome...
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
ikekings: Have heard about cowboy beepop... I heard it's awesome...
Yes it is, watched it so long ago though, you should check it out, I usually watch anime's before I read them
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
@topic
Ayashi No Ceres
Fushigi Yuugi
Peach Girl
Paradise Kiss
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
Love the anime!
I've watched both the korean and japanese drama, which one did you prefer??

I felt it was a bit rushed, you?

@topic
Outlaw Star
Cowboy Bebop
I prefered the japanese drama, I didn't like the face/looks of the Korean male actors.... lol, and you ? grin
Yeah, I was disappointed with the end of VK, I was feeling betrayed... undecided I would have like to see Yuki and Kaname live together at the same time... cry
Where do you read your mangas ?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye: @topic
Ayashi No Ceres
Fushigi Yuugi
Peach Girl
Paradise Kiss
Wow!! I think that we will get along.... I also read ALL OF THE MANGAS THAT YOU MENTIONNED, I just forgot to name them since it's been a while....
I take it that you're a demale ?
Did you read Alice 19th, it's from the same author than Ayashi no ceres, if you liked this one you'll also like Alice 19th:
http://mangafox.me/manga/alice_19th/
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
ikekings: Have heard about cowboy beepop... I heard it's awesome...
Me also I heard from it, I never looked up to it though.... undecided
I'll try it thanks grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25: From where the anime stopped correspond to the
chapter 479 volume 54: 'Goodbye to our Xcution'
It's from this chapter that you have to start reading. smiley
Here is a direct link to the first page of this chapter:

http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v54/c479/1.html
Gracias ma chérie... cheesy cheesy cheesy...
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
I prefered the japanese drama, I didn't like the face/looks of the Korean male actors.... lol, and you ? grin
Yeah, I was disappointed with the end of VK, I was feeling betrayed... undecided I would have like to see Yuki and Kaname live together at the same time... cry
Where do you read your mangas ?
Hmm, used to prefer the Korean one but I can't choose now, lol I understand what you mean when you say the face/looks, Korean dramas tend to be more 'commercial' (not sure if I'm using the right word here), the guys looked like powerpuff girls and I couldn't get over the one with the orange hair, he looked like he had on a bad yaki weave grin grin

Exactly!
I used to buy them, or sometimes just google whichever name I came across smiley
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
ikekings: Gracias ma chérie... cheesy cheesy cheesy...
You're welcomed, enjoy the reading grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
Me also I heard from it, I never looked up to it though.... undecided
I'll try it thanks grin
It's pretty old now, I didn't get into it immediately it took a while smiley
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by ikekings(m): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
I think I'm a learner wen it comes to animes... I only watch the popular ones... Una dey try ooo... Watching animes and reading the manga... No be small thing ooo... grin grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
@topic
I hope you guys don't laugh o, Sailormoon >.<
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
Hmm, used to prefer the Korean one but I can't choose now, lol I understand what you mean when you say the face/looks, Korean dramas tend to be more 'commercial' (not sure if I'm using the right word here), the guys looked like powerpuff girls and I couldn't get over the one with the orange hair, he looked like he had on a bad yaki weave grin grin

Exactly!
I used to buy them, or sometimes just google whichever name I came across smiley
Hahaha, lol at the orange haired guy.... Yeah, and to me the japanese version was closer to the real story.... undecided
Cool, me I choose them by their popularity on online reading sites.... grin
You should check online reading, it's WAY more economical than buying them.... it's free grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
ikekings: I think I'm a learner wen it comes to animes... I only watch the popular ones... Una dey try ooo... Watching animes and reading the manga... No be small thing ooo... grin grin grin
I'm telling you cheesy
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
ikekings: I think I'm a learner wen it comes to animes... I only watch the popular ones... Una dey try ooo... Watching animes and reading the manga... No be small thing ooo... grin grin grin
When you have the passion everything is possible grin grin grin
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye: @topic
I hope you guys don't laugh o, Sailormoon >.<

grin grin grin
lipsrsealed sorry embarassed
I never was interested by sailormoon but suprisingly I like Magical Doraemon or shugu shara which are quite close.... undecided
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hahaha, lol at the orange haired guy.... Yeah, and to me the japanese version was closer to the real story.... undecided
Cool, me I choose them by their popularity on online reading sites.... grin
You should check online reading, it's WAY more economical than buying them.... it's free grin
Yeah definitely, the Korean version was DRAGGED beyond belief, I enjoyed it but I had to skip some episodes
Lol I liked having the books stacked, sad I know ^_^
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Sanboy25: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
ibkaye:
It's pretty old now, I didn't get into it immediately it took a while smiley
Yeah, but I still try other things before it like air gear.... smiley
did you know about Alice 19th ?
Re: Fan Of Mangas ? Let's Join And Discuss Here! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
grin grin grin
lipsrsealed sorry embarassed
I never was interested by sailormoon but suprisingly I like Magical Doraemon or shugu shara which are quite close.... undecided
Sailormoon along with Dragonball Z were some of my firsts, I was very young, I don't really see myself watching them now, they were good at the time though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Dotted Lines ... / Six Lessons Of Life (fun) / Nairaland Literary Award (2020) Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.