Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Beverly And Angelo Say They Never Had Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly And Angelo Say They Never Had Sex (1110 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Who Is Hotter? Beverly Osu VS Angelo's Girlfriend Candice Arends (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beverly And Angelo Say They Never Had Sex by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
Just yesterday on the reality show, South African housemate Angelo asked Beverly:
"What do u think of me not tryna have sex with u? "

Bev replied:
"It's good, it's a nice thing cos its rare".

http://.com/2013/08/beverley-and-angelo-say-they-never-had.html

(1) (Reply)

"My Husband Is On His Way..." – Linda Ikeji Talks Marriage As She Clocks 33 / Jay-z: "I Learnt Business Skills Selling Crack Cocaine" / SEE How Obasanjo Reacted To News Of His Son’s Rumored Death In Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.