Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? (7808 Views)

Non-academic Students On The Rise In Nigerian Universities- NTA / OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee / Top 20 Universities In Africa -only One University From Nigeria?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by henryvirus(m): 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pls, i want to know if OAU accepts students on transfer from other universities....if yes, what are d procedures? Tanx
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by shakaz(m): 1:43am On Aug 16, 2013
what dept? and are you planning on switching or retaining your initial dept?
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by jjstanley(m): 7:15am On Aug 16, 2013
shakaz: what dept? and are you planning on switching or retaining your initial dept?
pls i will like to retain ma dept which is pol sci education
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by planetuzor(m): 7:35am On Aug 16, 2013
Does this really work in Nigeria Universities? Who knows someone who has tried it before?
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by henryvirus(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2013
Tanx...I'ld retain my dept....Law
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by shakaz(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2013
It works no doubt, it is easier if you retaining your current dept. Just make sure you meet the required GPA. You will need to visit the DSA of OAU first before considering requesting your transcript.
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by shakaz(m): 10:30am On Aug 16, 2013
I don't know much about Law or Pol.science criteria. But for Pharmacy you can read up.
web-2.oauife.edu.ng/pharmacy/?page_id=965
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by henryvirus(m): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ok...thank u very much guys.

1 Like

Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by Ajani2010(m): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
Guys don't be deceived transfer don't work in nigerian public institution,the only way is taking utme again...I was a student of oou,I couldnt cope with my eXorbitant fee so I tried transer into different institution but it wasn't successful...I did the last utme and now hoping to gain admission somewhere else
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by shakaz(m): 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
@Ajani.. Thanx for your contribution, but are you sure you met the requirement. because thats the major determinant.
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by Adegite5(m): 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
Can i switch frm a state university to OAU considering all oda requirements met? Medicine
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by Ajani2010(m): 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
I had 4.42 cooperative and business mgt 100Lv...transfer requirement is 3.5above...the trust is Nigerian schools are not interested in transfered students...when schools don't run same academic calender it can't work...some schools might still be in 1st semester when others are through 4 that session
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by henryvirus(m): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
Bro it works o.....go 2 oau eportal u will c d requirement 4 oau transfer students
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2013
shakaz: I don't know much about Law or Pol.science criteria. But for Pharmacy you can read up.
web-2.oauife.edu.ng/pharmacy/?page_id=965
oya na,... Na porting tins oh, ''Okija juju'' has made me to start liking d skul
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by shakaz(m): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: oya na,... Na porting tins oh, ''Okija juju'' has made me to start liking d skul
lol, very funny... U re more than welcum, I will even buy the form 4u. Atleast my right hand man would be with me na.
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by Capableben(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
shakaz: It works no doubt, it is easier if you retaining your current dept. Just make sure you meet the required GPA. You will need to visit the DSA of OAU first before considering requesting your transcript.
pls bro, I wanna transfee to OAU... CHEMICAL ENGR.... ARE U ON WASSAP PLS LET ME ADD YOU SO U CAN DEMYSTIFY THE PROCESSES FOR ME.....PLSSSSSS
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by Capableben(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
OmolodMilkman93: oya na,... Na porting tins oh, ''Okija juju'' has made me to start liking d skul

Have you ported, I am also interested in porting....
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by Treyknowles(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
Can a student transfer from a state university to a federal university?
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
Capableben:

Have you ported, I am also interested in porting....
LOL,.... I didnt, still like my UNIQUE UNIPORT
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
It work o,i knw of a student who transfer 4m adekunle ajasin university ondo state to oau-ife but it has been long
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by ebsuguy(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
coded80: It work o,i knw of a student who transfer 4m adekunle ajasin university ondo state to oau-ife but it has been long

Same dept?
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 21, 2014
ebsuguy:

Same dept?
yea
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by DrRitaObiakwu: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Capableben:
pls bro, I wanna transfee to OAU... CHEMICAL ENGR.... ARE U ON WASSAP PLS LET ME ADD YOU SO U CAN DEMYSTIFY THE PROCESSES FOR ME.....PLSSSSSS

GREATEST NIGERIAN STUDENTS ! !! !!!

From the stable of the Newly Appointed Minister of Education Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau,

Undergraduates with intentions of transferring to any other Institution in Nigeria during his/her time of study can NOW do this effectively through the Federal Board of Nigeria Ministry of Education.

Candidates MUST be qualified for transfer before he/she makes writes an application to the board.

WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES FOR TRANSFER

Write to the office of the Secretary, Nigeria Ministry of Education
Mrs Rita O. Obiakwu ESV ,GSVM on 07034533699
via mail : info.nigeriaministryofeducation@secretary.net

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR TRANSFER

CANDIDATES MUST

Hold the minimum entry qualifications for admission into the University of Nigeria and Departmental entry requirements, prior to entry into the University from where they are seeking transfer;

Be prepared to continue with the same courses as they were pursuing in the University from where they are seeking transfer;

Have made normally a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.00 (C.G.P.A.)

Note: Students expelled or suspended from their Universities for acts of misconduct are not eligible for admission into the University of Nigeria. In addition to the minimum entry requirements outlined in Entrance Examination and Direct Entry, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements set out for the Faculty/Department concerned.

Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by DrRitaObiakwu: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Treyknowles: Can a student transfer from a state university to a federal university?

From the stable of the Newly Appointed Minister of Education Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau,

Undergraduates with intentions of transferring to any other Institution in Nigeria during his/her time of study can NOW do this effectively through the Federal Board of Nigeria Ministry of Education.

Candidates MUST be qualified for transfer before he/she makes writes an application to the board.

CANDIDATES MUST

Hold the minimum entry qualifications for admission into the University of Nigeria and Departmental entry requirements, prior to entry into the University from where they are seeking transfer;

Be prepared to continue with the same courses as they were pursuing in the University from where they are seeking transfer;

Note: Students expelled or suspended from their Universities for acts of misconduct are not eligible for admission into the University of Nigeria. In addition to the minimum entry requirements outlined in Entrance Examination and Direct Entry, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements set out for the Faculty/Department concerned.

Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by Capableben(m): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
DrRitaObiakwu:

CANDIDATES MUST

thank u
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by hopelife: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by Capableben(m): 1:34am On Aug 04, 2015
shakaz:
lol, very funny... U re more than welcum, I will even buy the form 4u. Atleast my right hand man would be with me na.
pls are transfer forms on sale now?? I wanna transfer
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by fattbabakay(m): 1:42am On Aug 04, 2015
Capableben:
pls are transfer forms on sale now?? I wanna transfer
e don close
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by Capableben(m): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2015
fattbabakay:
e don close
are u guys in session presently?
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by Capableben(m): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2015
fattbabakay:
e don close
Re: Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities? by fattbabakay(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2015
Capableben:
Sure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses / Nda Kaduna / 100 Best Secondary Schools In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.