Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses (7815 Views)

Anambra To Host Bossladylaw Business Challenge For Secondary Schools / Mr Shape Mathematics Give Away Saturday August 15 By 9pm / Basic Mathematics Give Away by 8:00pm Monday 10th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by smeag0l(m): 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Goodevening everyone,
I am in a happy mood this evening and have decided to do a give away on my favorite section on Nairaland. Howbeit, I want people to exercise their brains a bit just to claim what I'm giving out as their rightful earnings.
I will be posting two mathematics problems here. One on geometry and the other on algebra. I will be giving out 5k each to the first five persons that send me the correct answer for any of the questions together with the workings. I will also be giving out additional 5k each to the first two persons who sends in the correct answers to both questions along with the workings.
Please read the ensuing instructions carefully as breaking anyone of them would lead to outright disqualification.
1. Do not post your solutions here. Send them to my email ,that is, geek.double07@gmail.com. Posting of solutions here will attract outright disqualification.

2. Once you send in your solution(s) and they are wrong(because I have solve these questions years ago and know the answers) , I will not respond to your email.

3. Once your solution(s) is/are right , I will respond to you to send in your account number, your valid ID and your nairaland moniker. However, I will only do this if you're among the first five people to send in the right solution for a question or among the first two people to send in the solutions for both questions.

3. Sending solutions twice with same email address attracts outright disqualification.

4. This challenge will only be open for exactly 24 hours from the time of posting in order to avoid cheating.

5. I will be contacting the winners to post their solutions here on Saturday morning after the challenge has ended.

Let the challenge begin!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Please just get the 5k ready.

Rifle howfar na
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Ayomideayo(f): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
undecided
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Froshloaded: 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
Op
Get your money ready oo
Make I solve the equation
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by pocohantas(f): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
smeag0l:
Goodevening everyone,
I am in a happy mood this evening

Let me make you happier, Sir. So that you can give me the money. grin grin
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by smeag0l(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
None of the questions are wrong, miss. I solved the first one 21 years ago when I was in secondary school and the second one when I was in the polytechnic.
Ayomideayo:
Op, you know the question is wrong...stop scattering peoples head biko undecided
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Ayomideayo(f): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
smeag0l:
None of the questions are wrong, miss. I solved the first one 21 years ago when I was in secondary school and the second one when I was in the polytechnic.

Am trying to solve them now, pls edit that quote...and pls keep that 5k cos am claiming it tonight
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
Anytime I see maths, I japa

gringringrin

10 Likes

Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by smeag0l(m): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
Miss poco, I'm like the wind. However, you know where to find me. grin grin grin
pocohantas:

Let me make you happier, Sir. So that you can give me the money. grin grin
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by federal9: 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
They are about to catch one person. Send your details and bank will reveal your address grin grin

I expected people to be wise.
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
smeag0l:
Miss poco, I'm like the wind. However, you know where to find me. grin grin grin

Sir, I don't know that maths. Does it mean I wunt get anytin at all shocked

1 Share

Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
federal9:
They are about to catch one person. Send your details and bank will reveal your address grin grin

I expected people to be wise.

How sir?
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by pocohantas(f): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
smeag0l:

Send Tfare.

2 Likes

Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by smeag0l(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
I find this hard to believe because your moniker tells me you're a professor.
ProfDview1:

Sir, I don't know that maths. Does it mean I wunt get anytin at all shocked

1 Like

Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by worldclass68(m): 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Pls help solve this oooo

Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
smeag0l:

Professor of women affair sir.. Not related to anytin education sir gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Orestino(m): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
worldclass68:
Pls help solve this oooo

6 Likes

Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Theflint1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
wink
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by pocohantas(f): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
The instruction is pretty straightforward;

Do not post your solutions here. Send them to my email ,that is,

geek.double07@gmail.com
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Orestino(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
pocohantas:
The instruction is pretty straightforward;

Do not post your solutions here. Send them to my email ,that is,

geek.double07@gmail.com

that wasnt the solution to the OP's question
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by pocohantas(f): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
Orestino:

that wasnt the solution to the OP's question

Were you mentioned in that post you replied?

1 Like

Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Orestino(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
sorry about that.. it came almost about the time i posted a solution to a question.. so it's a normal response I hunch
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by sinkhole: 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
No worry about the 5k!
AB=7cm.

@OP, I will be very happy to see the manual, step by step solution of the first problem. It surely has solution, but complicated!
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Opperwezen(m): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
The 2nd is very easy, but that first one get as e be
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by worldclass68(m): 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
[quote author=Orestino post=88519012][/quote]

Just found now that the question is actually wrong..... thanks for trying
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by smeag0l(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
None of the questions are wrong.
worldclass68:

Just found now that the question is actually wrong..... thanks for trying

1 Like

Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by abumeinben(m): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wait.
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by sinkhole: 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
smeag0l:
he could be a professor of Fine Art now grin
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by worldclass68(m): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
smeag0l:

But the answer is wrong �
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by sinkhole: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
worldclass68:

But the answer is wrong �
Corona don dey worry dis guy.
Which answer is wrong?
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by worldclass68(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
smeag0l:

Pls try again..u might get it right this time!
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by worldclass68(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
sinkhole:
Corona don dey worry dis guy.
Which answer is wrong?

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Futminna 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread / .......... / I'm Confused, Where Do I Go: Hertfordshire, Coventry Or Bournemouth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.