Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali (8096 Views)

Buhari Conferred With Equatorial Guinea's Highest National Honour / Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics) / Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by jovie50: 10:22am On Aug 16, 2013
pls can I get LIKES for no particular reason?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by tobex23(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2013
Summarize it ojare..... Fvck Him and fcvk Mali's president for failing to advise him that charity begins at home!
Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by greaterlove(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2013
nerodenero: Ghana, South Africa and recently Botswana e.t.c had at one time or the other deported Nigerians and I know for sure Mali will do same. This big brother role Nigeria plays don't merit anything, rather, the smaller African countries just develop hatred and envy for us. It is high time we started channelling our resources towards bettering our own country.
going to Mali was a wise thing to do, the spill over would have been terrible if Nigeria and other countries did not respond. I agree with you we have to channel our resources to improving home but we can't do that in isolation. Nigeria has not gone through what china is going through in the hands of other nations. Japan will welcome a Nigerian more than it will welcome a Chinese, but that won't stop the Chinese. Having businesses outside your shores also helps your economy.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by INJESUSITRUST: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2013
cjrane: soon nigerians will be deported from Mali grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
hmmm!
Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by INJESUSITRUST: 10:29am On Aug 16, 2013
Thank God we are now papa of Africa in deed, not for mouth alone.
Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2013
jovie50: pls can I get LIKES for no particular reason?

No.
Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by Soso990240(m): 10:32am On Aug 16, 2013
Ayomax: GEJ can only get such award in MALI
and how many african leaders has received such from other african countries? Ur papa get chieftancy title?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by MrAboki: 10:38am On Aug 16, 2013
Soso990240: and how many african leaders has received such from other african countries? Ur papa get chieftancy title?

You dey mind that son of a roadside vulcanizer.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by moscobabs(m): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2013
Nigeria MUST GO!!..will be there song next year
Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by kuchikau: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2013
Pedagogue: If possible,they should make him the president of Mali...

As usual, GEJ and his cronies are seeking to derive political advantages from this 'honour'.

My message to them is simple: A president that has no honour at home is no President !!!

I hope they know his continuity in office will be determined NOT by foreigners BUT by Nigerians...

Awards and 'honours' do not win elections ...Performance can- And on this score, GEJ's performance has been WOEFUL
.....u will soon be banned..IDIOT.
Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by Omexonomy: 10:48am On Aug 16, 2013
sheyie2007: which country has peace?
any country with 1% and above of his population are islam e.g egypt syria and finaly nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by BrightCar: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2013
Mr Aboki: While APC are hating on him in Nigeria, [size=16pt]President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Abdullahi Temitope Coulibaily Jonathan[/size] has just been made the Egberipapa 1 of Mali..

Congratulations Your Excellency Sir..
MR. ABOKI, YOU ARE VERY FUNNY, I LIKE YOUR SENSE OF REASONING.
Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by INJESUSITRUST: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2013
tobex_23: Summarize it ojare..... Fvck Him and fcvk Mali's president for failing to advise him that charity begins at home!
hmmm! Good christian can't say this, GEJ can't handle gun, he is not a force man, and you compare mali that is like kano state to a whole Nigeria, can you compare the soldiers sent to mali with the soldiers in action in Nigeria? :-D:-D:-D.
Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by madjune(m): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2013
LET THIS NOT DECIEVE HIM. HE BETTER CHECK OUT THE MEANING OF CROIX.
I'M SURE IT MEANS RETARDEEN.
Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 16, 2013
Does this change the fact that:
1. Our children are still at home following ASUU strike?
2. Nigerians are suffering from poverty?
3. There is continued drop in power supply?
4. Is insecurity in the north?
Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by INJESUSITRUST: 10:59am On Aug 16, 2013
homesteady: A prophet is not honoured in his homeland!
you are right, GOD bless you. grin
homesteady: A prophet is not honoured in his homeland!
you are right, GOD bless you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by Tekzyflex(m): 11:00am On Aug 16, 2013
NEXT
Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by Soreza(m): 11:04am On Aug 16, 2013
so nigeria is the good samaritan sending troops to malis,spending millions of dollars,and loss of our soilders lives,is just a necklace called mali award we receive,this big brother merciful heart gat to stop,exactly what we did for south africa and all they can pay us later was deportation of our citizens and killing them there,lets give mali 6 to 7 yrs then we will remind them of what we did for them after their deportation or worst even
Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by Soreza(m): 11:04am On Aug 16, 2013
so nigeria is the good samaritan sending troops to malis,spending millions of dollars,and loss of our soilders lives,is just a necklace called mali award we receive,this big brother merciful heart gat to stop,exactly what we did for south africa and all they can pay us later was deportation of our citizens and killing them there,lets give mali 6 to 7 yrs then we will remind them of what we did for them after their deportation or worst even@young politician

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by MrAboki: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2013
Soreza: so nigeria is the good samaritan sending troops to malis,spending millions of dollars,and loss of our soilders lives,is just a necklace called mali award we receive,this big brother merciful heart gat to stop,exactly what we did for south africa and all they can pay us later was deportation of our citizens and killing them there,lets give mali 6 to 7 yrs then we will remind them of what we did for them after their deportation or worst even@young politician

What does the bible say about doing good to those that despise you?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by INJESUSITRUST: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2013
Pedagogue: If possible,they should make him the president of Mali...

As usual, GEJ and his cronies are seeking to derive political advantages from this 'honour'.

My message to them is simple: A president that has no honour at home is no President !!!

I hope they know his continuity in office will be determined NOT by foreigners BUT by Nigerians...

Awards and 'honours' do not win elections ...Performance can- And on this score, GEJ's performance has been WOEFUL
what of your own performance as a Nigerian? .

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 16, 2013
History has been made, GEJ is First Nigerian President to be crowned the Grand Crois of the Nationale of Mali since Adam disvirgined Eve.

A prophet is not respected in his home town, because the haters didnt expect any good thing to come out of Bethlehem, but Isa Ibn Miriam changed history.

Its time we rally around and see to it that this great Grand Crois of the Nationale of Mali, this great man called GEJ remains our Goodluck charm till 2019.

Join GEjite.com and be a volunteer, its time to meet the men you have been praying to connect with in decades.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by Godmann(m): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2013
Billyonaire: History has been made, GEJ is First Nigerian President to be crowned the Grand Crois of the Nationale of Mali since Adam disvirgined Eve.

A prophet is not respected in his home town, because the haters didnt expect any good thing to come out of Bethlehem, but Isa Ibn Miriam changed history.

Its time we rally around and see to it that this great Grand Crois of the Nationale of Mali, this great man called GEJ remains our Goodluck charm till 2019.

Join GEjite.com and be a volunteer, its time to meet the men you have been praying to connect with in decades.

Fools will always dream dreams
Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by sobaemma(m): 11:18am On Aug 16, 2013
Mr Aboki:

What does the bible say about doing good to those that despise you?
the guy is right,u dont run a charity organisation,if its charity let them tell us,nigeria are trying to copy u.s,uk but they are not sensible to know that 130 million if not above are hungry,jobless and more,how many time have we heard botswana,south africa donate?of course they are better than us development economy and otherwise,but nigeria that are still starting are there spreading money just for name of big brother,ur country development speaks for u,not splashing money on other country,south africa an example
Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2013
ofala: Nigeria's role in several International peace missions are quite laudable BUT do we have peace here in Nigeria?
yea yea.. He saved others but he cannot save himself.. It z GOD dat wuld help us in dis country
Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by sobaemma(m): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2013
Billyonaire: History has been made, GEJ is First Nigerian President to be crowned the Grand Crois of the Nationale of Mali since Adam disvirgined Eve.

even if america gave us the national wotever wot does it stands to change,has it employed our youth??wake up dude
Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 16, 2013
sobaemma: the guy is right,u dont run a charity organisation,if its charity let them tell us,nigeria are trying to copy u.s,uk but they are not sensible to know that 130 million if not above are hungry,jobless and more,how many time have we heard botswana,south africa donate?of course they are better than us development economy and otherwise,but nigeria that are still starting are there spreading money just for name of big brother,ur country development speaks for u,not splashing money on other country,south africa an example

Are you hungry ? Is your neighbour hungry ? Where are these hungry people that most of you always talk about. I have been moving around and I dont see hungry people, except you are the hungry one.

Bible says, Lazy should not be given food. Go and work hard, and stop disturbing the rest of us with hunger and poverty stories.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by kutchs: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2013
Ayomax: GEJ can only get such award in MALI
Name one award you have ever got.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by Billygee2u: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2013
[quote author=triploc]am at a job interview venue am among the next batch to enter,pls wish me luck my dear friends.[/quote

May the God of possibility grant you unmerited favor,may the power that resurrect Jesus Christ from the dead qualify you to be one of the best in the interview in Jesus Christ miracle name I pray,Amen.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by RtFNJ: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2013
nerodenero: Ghana, South Africa and recently Botswana e.t.c had at one time or the other deported Nigerians and I know for sure Mali will do same. This big brother role Nigeria plays don't merit anything, rather, the smaller African countries just develop hatred and envy for us. It is high time we started channelling our resources towards bettering our own country.
.. Have u asked ur slf abt our behavior in oda country, if dey keepin to d laws of d land I dnt thnk anybody will depot dem.. Dey should behave well n enjoy dia stay in oda countries.. Thnx
Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by INJESUSITRUST: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2013
Godman_n:

Fools will always dream dreams
do not call person fool, you are not King solomon.
Re: Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali by sobaemma(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2013
Billyonaire:

Are you hungry ? Is your neighbour hungry ? Where are these hungry people that most of you always talk about. I have been moving around and I dont see hungry people, except you are the hungry one.

Bible says, Lazy should not be given food. Go and work hard, and stop disturbing the rest of us with hunger and poverty stories.
so all the unemployed in nigeria are lazy?,u dont see hungry people,well i can take u to millions of them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Was Written On A 1000 Naira Note That Was Paid To Me Today in Lagos / Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying / Gbajabiamila For Speaker: Gov Ajimobi Mobilises Oyo APC Representatives To Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.