Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

If You Have A One Last Chance To Do It Right? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Have A One Last Chance To Do It Right? (1234 Views)

Only A Genius Can Get It Right / If You Have The Chance To Kill One Politician! Who Will It Be? / If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have A One Last Chance To Do It Right? by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 29, 2006
If u have one chance to do something generous, that would make u happy, wat would it be?
Well for me, I'll go to heaven to bring back my[b] sis [/b] back to life cos i miss her so much. And if she refuses to come back wit me, then i'll look for Papermoon, cos i miss her posts.
Re: If You Have A One Last Chance To Do It Right? by eveseh(f): 8:26pm On May 29, 2006
it would be,that i be a singer a hiphop singer,that will make me happy
becos singing is everything to me
Re: If You Have A One Last Chance To Do It Right? by idiotboop(f): 9:51pm On May 29, 2006
miss papermoon ke?

i told everyone that girl was a liar,
Re: If You Have A One Last Chance To Do It Right? by hotangel2(f): 9:59pm On May 29, 2006
bettyboop:

miss papermoon ke?

i told everyone that girl was a liar,

Bettyboop WHY? U still have beef with her EVEN afterher death? Someone u've never met? That's not right. okay?

Anyways if i had once last chance to do something right, i don't know what i'll do. I mean what did i do wrong that i want to do right?
Re: If You Have A One Last Chance To Do It Right? by mochafella(m): 10:05pm On May 29, 2006
hot-angel:

Bettyboop WHY? U still have beef with her EVEN afterher death? Someone u've never met? That's not right. okay?

erm, there's some funky business going on there. Funky business
Re: If You Have A One Last Chance To Do It Right? by hotangel2(f): 10:09pm On May 29, 2006
I dont even know wat to say.
Re: If You Have A One Last Chance To Do It Right? by mochafella(m): 10:13pm On May 29, 2006
hot-angel:

I don't even know what to say.

Well your siggy says it all grin. Papermoon is dead whether or not the person behind it is undecided.
Re: If You Have A One Last Chance To Do It Right? by hotangel2(f): 10:15pm On May 29, 2006
lol.

Well, they say she's dead. I believe(D) la-yanju cos i actually remember when she hooked up with papermoon on the extension hair thread.

u know wat, duro - papermoon is dead in my own dictionary, except she comes up and say with her own screen-name that she's not dead.

I have cried and prayed that papermoon-duro-dee, should go to heaven. I have registered it in my head that she's dead.

She's the only one that can come n tell me that she's not dead.
Re: If You Have A One Last Chance To Do It Right? by idiotboop(f): 10:20pm On May 29, 2006
hot angel go read some more on the thread papermoon quotes again and tell me if i am wrong. anyway don't blame u u one of many that have been had

[/quote][quote author=hot-angel link=topic=13993.msg388091#msg388091 date=1148936383]

Dont have beef can smell rats a mile off thats all, its a gift, try using urs it will save you some aggro
and you have met her i suppose lol pls dont start , u just dont want to loose face now you know the truth is out, its ok to admit u have been suckered. See yah
Re: If You Have A One Last Chance To Do It Right? by hotangel2(f): 10:26pm On May 29, 2006
one of many that have been had? Meaning?

Btw, bettyboop, i think u should stop talking bad abt the dead. smiley
Re: If You Have A One Last Chance To Do It Right? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2006
She aint dead! never was!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Welcome Orientation / Motivational/inspirational Books You Need To Change Your Life / Seun, Why Were These Threads Moved To The Business Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.