Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Nigerians In Romania - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Romania (6960 Views)

Study In Romania / Study In Romania......advice Needed.... / Romania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Romania by sweetone77: 7:58am On Aug 16, 2013
I recently relocated to Romania and would like to know if there are any Nigerians here i can connect with/gather more information from.
Thanks
Re: Nigerians In Romania by kennybuda: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
Which city in romania?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Romania by 25omega(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
Romania land of the big boobs grin don't ask how i know.
Re: Nigerians In Romania by sweetone77: 7:47am On Aug 17, 2013
kennybuda: Which city in romania?

Bucharest
Re: Nigerians In Romania by kennybuda: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
Take a taxi to grozervest ask the taxi driver if he or she know the student camin in grozervest ask any student around the camin if they know any nigerian student they will help you out romanians love strangers, we nigerians useualy we like to camp in the last block all are medical students igbo boys. Thursday night there use to be a student party inside the camin name asteca you will find alot of them grooving their way, I dont want to drop their names here in nairaland ,you are studying or hustling? let me know i may be of help nairaland help me alot i want to give back to nairaland.
Re: Nigerians In Romania by sweetone77: 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
kennybuda: Take a taxi to grozervest ask the taxi driver if he or she know the student camin in grozervest ask any student around the camin if they know any nigerian student they will help you out romanians love strangers, we nigerians useualy we like to camp in the last block all are medical students igbo boys. Thursday night there use to be a student party inside the camin name asteca you will find alot of them grooving their way, I dont want to drop their names here in nairaland ,you are studying or hustling? let me know i may be of help nairaland help me alot i want to give back to nairaland.

Thank you, however i am not a student. I'm working here and was hoping to meet people settled here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Romania by cutieme(m): 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
@kennybuba and sweetone77 pls how easily can one move over to Romania from Naija not as a student but a hustler
Re: Nigerians In Romania by kennybuda: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
On transit Romania is okay one step ahead your in west europe, Romania is not a hustling ground.
cutieme:
@kennybuba and sweetone77 pls how easily can one move over to Romania from Naija not as a student but a hustler
Re: Nigerians In Romania by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 06, 2014
kennybuda:
On transit Romania is okay one step ahead your in west europe, Romania is not a hustling ground.
kennybuda, I heard the Hungary embassy is reopened back in Abuja, please can you help me with their valid website and email? Have searched through goggle but couldn't find anything. Thanks
Re: Nigerians In Romania by kennybuda: 9:18am On Nov 06, 2014
The embassy website is under maintainance, You have to be in person at the embassy for apointment in Jose Marti crescent, the gate men will help you out they are nice guys.
Demaejy:

kennybuda, I heard the Hungary embassy is reopened back in Abuja, please can you help me with their valid website and email? Have searched through goggle but couldn't find anything. Thanks
Re: Nigerians In Romania by king80: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
kennybuda:
Take a taxi to grozervest ask the taxi driver if he or she know the student camin in grozervest ask any student around the camin if they know any nigerian student they will help you out romanians love strangers, we nigerians useualy we like to camp in the last block all are medical students igbo boys. Thursday night there use to be a student party inside the camin name asteca you will find alot of them grooving their way, I dont want to drop their names here in nairaland ,you are studying or hustling? let me know i may be of help nairaland help me alot i want to give back to nairaland.

Please, kennybuda, can I have a word of privacy with you? Do send me your email. Thanks.
Re: Nigerians In Romania by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hello house I got a conditional admission into Romania American university in Romania. Pla does anyone tons about the university n life generaly in Romania.
cutieme:
Re: Nigerians In Romania by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
sweetone77:

Thank you, however i am not a student. I'm working here and was hoping to meet people settled here.
Pls do u known any info about Romanian American university.I got dere masters degree conditional offer .can I study n work in d country
Re: Nigerians In Romania by Ustynp: 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
sweetone77:

. Are you still there

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Reliable Travel Agent That Can Help With Canada Working Permit / BA Resumes Flights To Nigeria After Computer Glitch / $40billion, World's First Smart City Turns To Ghost Town In South Korea(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.