Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Romania - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Romania (32595 Views)

Nigerians In Romania / Study In Romania......advice Needed.... / Admissions into Romania Top University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romania by efedavies: 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2011
please i will need information on Nigerians living in romania,the life style,the people,the visa process and requirement and the time used in getting it.
thanks
Re: Romania by Vicjustice: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2011
efedavies:

please i will need information on Nigerians living in romania,the life style,the people,the visa process and requirement and the time used in getting it.
thanks

It won't be a surprised to hear a Nigerian inquiring about visa for Hell-Fire

4 Likes

Re: Romania by masterp204: 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2011
Vicjustice:

which one be hell fire again, ? cant you people give positive advice, are they not people living in romania, romania nor better pas naija x1,000,000? haba,

1 Like

Re: Romania by llbhuds: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2011
Vicjustice:

bro are you sure der are no Nigerians hustling in HELL -FIRE?
Romania of all places, the highest paid job in Bucharest is 200euros monthly and d job is not even enough for romanians thats why they are scattered all over europe working for a wage that is even lower than the minimum wage grin grin grin
a country with the highest numbers of Gypsy in europe and with a bad reputation in europe.
bro i beg Romania na koko close

hnmmm Nigeria !!! why are thou decided to forsake ur citizens ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romania by masterp204: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2011
llbhuds:

Romania of all places, the highest paid job in Bucharest is 200euros monthly and d job is not even enough for romanians thats why they are scattered all over europe working for a wage that is even lower than the minimum wage grin grin grin
a country with the highest numbers of Gypsy in europe and with a bad reputation in europe.

hnmmm Nigeria !!! why are thou decided to forsake your citizens ?

hmmm. God Help Us,
Re: Romania by Vicjustice: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2011
llbhuds:

hnmmm Nigeria !!! why are thou decided to forsake your citizens ?

My brother, please tell them, tell them

2 Likes

Re: Romania by kennybuda: 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2011
@bro vicjustice why you come bi my oposition for nairaland chey abi visa agent? there are alot of nigerians in romania i mean alot of them, in romania they do have good medical school, when i was there i meet with alot of nigerian student. Are there none nigerian student in ukrian? romania is far better than ukrian yet there are nigerian student all over ukrian. moreover romania is now in european union they are now warming up to join shengen in 20012 haba, @poster if your going there for hosiling romania is not that good place for a hosuler, but atleast when i was there i enterd uk 3 times for holiday so make up ur mind if ur going there for study man go ahead i will give you alot of contact there but if your going there for hosiling backoff unless you want to use romania as transit then go ahead uk embassy do give student holiday visa bro cheers
Re: Romania by kennybuda: 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2011
why you go they yarn about a country wey you never visit or stay ? for east european countrys i am an expert oga apart from mecedonia there is no country in east europe i have not been or visit. so i can tell you how things work there cheers
Re: Romania by juzme: 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2011
The person that was enquiring of Romania, there is no way that he/she will not spend upto 2000 euro if he embarks on the adventure. Romania is a member of EU and so what? The person can then enter another eu country and become an illegal immigrant. How many illegal immigrants are genuinely working?
My advice for you OP is that if you don’t have any positive things to do in Romania then invest your money in other things in Nigeria. You can end up spending years in Romania trying to survive.

1 Like

Re: Romania by kennybuda: 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2011
@juzme we are on the same page, we never know the poster intension noone advice him to become illegal imigrant i am ilegal myself read my post very well man
Re: Romania by kennybuda: 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2011
juzme i am legal in europe i dont advice anyone to come here to become ilegal imigrant oooo
Re: Romania by Vicjustice: 7:42am On Sep 29, 2011
kennybuda:

@bro vicjustice why you come bi my oposition for nairaland chey abi visa agent? there are alot of nigerians in romania i mean alot of them, in romania they do have good medical school, when i was there i meet with alot of nigerian student. Are there none nigerian student in ukrian? romania is far better than ukrian yet there are nigerian student all over ukrian. moreover romania is now in european union they are now warming up to join shengen in 20012 haba,
I am not at all your opposition in Nairaland, but that does not mean i should agree with you in encouraging the poster to seek admission into Romania just because, "there are other Nigerians there", in fact, there are Nigerians in India and even in Pakistan.

1 Like

Re: Romania by kennybuda: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2011
@vicjustice bro i don hear, but romania is not that bad country the way you might think , some of our leader today had their degree in romania ask about it i dint advice the poster to go for hosiling, my point was if he intend to study there he should go ahead and aply its just a sweet and friendly country no skin head like other part of slavic areas in east europe, moreover romania had latin root there are very kind people if you happen to be in romania make a visit there you will realize the picture people are giving romania is not true.
Re: Romania by rafcrown(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2011
Forget Romania.Period
Re: Romania by fateavon4u(f): 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2011
@ poster,i hv lived/studied in romania nd i must tell u e no easy.if u r goin 2 study,stick to bucuresti,iasi(2hr-3hrs,i tink),timisoara(9hr frm Capital By train),brasov(3hrs,i tink) and cluj(9hrs by train and d unis Here r serious minded like mad).constanta housing is expensive cos its seaside.if u r nt extremely rich,do a 3yrs program nd try 2 marry a romanian girl(whc is easy thn evn meetin reasonable romana bogdans) .oradea is easy 2 get into,bt its 12hrs away frm civilastn, lol, u cn Also try targu mures,craiva nd pilesti/polesti(cnt really rem much abt ths area bt vry close 2 capital like 30mins to 1hr by train).basically,d only tin dat keep u going r friends.b friendly,make friends wt nigerian bt Avoid Over-socializing,keep white friend,at some point u will find dat they r ur real friends.goodluck,dnt Forget 2 go clubbin at onyx in regis,bucuresti Evry friday(strictly africn jams) nd one oda Club at piata romana wt a 9ja dj.just enjoy,ok? romana bogdans) .oradea is easy 2 get into,bt its 12hrs away frm civilastn, lol, u cn Also try targu mures,craiva nd pilesti/polesti(cnt really rem much abt ths area bt vry close 2 capital like 30mins to 1hr by train).basically,d only tin dat keep u going r friends.b friendly,make friends wt nigerian bt Avoid Over-socializing,keep white friend,at some point u will find dat they r ur real friends.goodluck,dnt Forget 2 go clubbin at onyx in regis,bucuresti Evry friday(strictly africn jams) nd one oda Club at piata romana wt a 9ja dj.just enjoy,ok?

1 Like

Re: Romania by efedavies: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2011
thanks alot guys for your advise and criticism,it was worth it.i am not going to Romania to study or to hustle.i am only going for a visit.i was invited by a friend of mine.
Re: Romania by llbhuds: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2011
efedavies:

thanks alot guys for your advise and criticism,it was worth it.i am not going to Romania to study or to hustle.i am only going for a visit.i was invited by a friend of mine.

hnmm, I can not laugh and not be laughing oooo
Re: Romania by fateavon4u(f): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2011
@ efedavies,hv u gotten d visa?.whc city?
Re: Romania by eghost247(m): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2011
you want to go to romania lol clap for yourself well lets get serious if u know you dont have a sponsor dont just try it,
Re: Romania by noblegas2(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2011
kennybuda:

@bro vicjustice why you come bi my oposition for nairaland chey abi visa agent? there are alot of nigerians in romania i mean alot of them, in romania they do have good medical school, when i was there i meet with alot of nigerian student. Are there none nigerian student in ukrian? romania is far better than ukrian yet there are nigerian student all over ukrian. moreover romania is now in european union they are now warming up to join shengen in 20012 haba, @poster if your going there for hosiling romania is not that good place for a hosuler, but atleast when i was there i enterd uk 3 times for holiday so make up your mind if your going there for study man go ahead i will give you alot of contact there but if your going there for hosiling backoff unless you want to use romania as transit then go ahead uk embassy do give student holiday visa bro cheers

Please for the record, there is nothing like `warming up to join Schengen states`, its either the country is in or not in!

2 Likes

Re: Romania by eghost247(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2011
noble_gas1:

Please for the record, there is nothing like `warming up to join Schengen states`, its either the country is in or not in!
hahaha warming up to join hehehehehehehe i thought there were due this october to join but the Netherlands and finland vetooed it heres a link below i doubt they will even be able to join next year http://business-review.ro/news/finland-and-the-netherlands-veto-romania-s-schengen-accession/12389/
Re: Romania by llbhuds: 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2011
its even a mistake for both Romania and Bulgaria to become a member of the EU in the first place. since dey both bcame an EU member state, its difficult for other europen countries to join because these 2countries are doing more harm than good. there is no hope of them bcoming a schengen state because at least one country must vote against them and they need 100% of all d vote cast b4 dey can bcom a member.
because romanians nd bulgarians are square pegs in triangle holes grin grin grin grin the next country joining the EU is Croatia and that is in 2013.
Re: Romania by efedavies: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2011
@fateavon4u
i ve nt gotten it but planning to apply very soon,but nobody is really giving me the right info i requested but all the same thanks a lot.
Re: Romania by Lax75(m): 3:30am On Oct 04, 2011
Ok, fine the country (Romania) is jacked up. .

But how are the babes? grin
Re: Romania by justwise(m): 7:47am On Oct 04, 2011
Lax75:

Ok, fine the country (Romania) is jacked up. .

But how are the babes? grin

They are gr8. . . from experience grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romania by llbhuds: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2011
beautifully shaped but not all of them sha
but the one i dated den (calina) was OK for me wink wink wink wink
Re: Romania by eghost247(m): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2011
llbhuds:

beautifully shaped but not all of them sha
but the one i dated den (calina) was OK for me wink wink wink wink
lol how does this relate to the thread please nairalanders learn to stay on point lol who am i Kidding
Re: Romania by Lax75(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2011
eghost247:

lol how does this relate to the thread please nairalanders learn to stay on point lol who am i Kidding

OP Said he wants to know about Romania. Quote from OP :"please i will need information on Nigerians living in romania,the life style,the people,the visa process and requirement and the time used in getting it.
thanks

So therefore my question about the Women is "on point." grin

Justwise, yeah I heard about the babes. Who no like better thing grin . Ok, so Romania is on the list then. I've been hearing about East European honies. Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania. Na so dem tell me. grin
Re: Romania by mbatuku1: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2011
Lax75:

OP Said he wants to know about Romania. Quote from OP :"please i will need information on Nigerians living in romania,the life style,the people,the visa process and requirement and the time used in getting it.
thanks

So therefore my question about the Women is "on point." grin

Justwise, yeah I heard about the babes. Who no like better thing grin . Ok, so Romania is on the list then. I've been hearing about East European honies. Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania. Na so dem tell me. grin

I hope you'll aware that most of those babes speak no English.

Be prepared to enjoy a weird communication with them through an interpreter!
Re: Romania by fateavon4u(f): 3:18am On Oct 31, 2011
@ mbatuku,dats a lie,an average romanian gal in d uni speaks at least 3 languages english included.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses On Taxi In Kano, 7 Die (Photo) / Police Officers Escape Death In Third Mainland Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.