Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,701 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland (528 Views)

Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There / A Thread To Locate Friends And Families That We Have Lost Contact With / As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland by moscobabs(m): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
There are more than one Million nairalanders,and it's obvious that 80percent are Nigerians.This thread will so clearly the state that dominate Nairaland.
Start from me....I'm from The state of the living spring,Ipinle Omoluabi.'OSUN'

Moderator pls help me send it to front page.
Re: Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland by Rapmaestro(m): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
how do we count? wanna knw... with millions of userz?
Re: Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland by ajasbaba(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
it seems you dont have anything to post.

try to make your self busy

1 Like

Re: Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland by moscobabs(m): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
Rap maestro: how do we count? wanna knw... with millions of userz?
how do we know we have more than a Million people on Nairaland??
Re: Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland by moscobabs(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
ajas baba: it seems you dont have anything to post.

try to make your self busy
That is what I'm doin

(1) (Reply)

The Harm We Have Caused To Our Mothers / The Ten Commandments Of Human Relationship / A Clean Family Is An Healthy Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.