Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,618 members, 7,840,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Music Critics Needed! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Critics Needed! (705 Views)

Critics Needed / Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim / Singer Afrocandy Addresses Critics Of Her Song And Video For ‘ikebe Na Money‘ (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Music Critics Needed! by stnonymus(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2008
Hello there,

A Nigerian music / networking site requires the services of freelance music critics to write articles.Are you up to date on the happenings in the Nigerian music industry,are you good at critically analyzing or reviewing albums and artist careers.
If you think you fit the bill then please respond by leaving your email address or contact phone number and you will be contacted or alternatively you can call 084-745332.

In the meantime you can visit the site : www.mynaija.net .

Ciao
Re: Music Critics Needed! by eldee(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2008
Please can you post this on the Advert thread
It's a sticky thread, I just want to make sure everyone sees this wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-139614.0.html

(1)

Album Launch / Rock Music Fans: Show Your Face Here., My Favorite Is Heavy Metal: And You? / Some Artistes To Watchout For In 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.