Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Problems With Date Of Birth In WAEC Certificate - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Problems With Date Of Birth In WAEC Certificate (384 Views)

Waec May/june 2003 Change Of Name And Date Of Birth Impossible?!!!!!!!! / Study Medicine/surgery In UK Or Dublin, Ireland With 5 Credits In WAEC Or NECO / Admission! Admission!! School In Ghana With 5credits In WAEC! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problems With Date Of Birth In WAEC Certificate by achu442(m): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,please i need solution.My WAEC certificate when given to me by the principal of my school bears another date of birth which is not mine.Does anyone know if WAEC can correct it for me?Or link me to any WAEC official,cos i know everything is possible in Nigeria.Thanks
Re: Problems With Date Of Birth In WAEC Certificate by nerodenero: 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
achu442: Hello Nairalanders,please i need solution.My WAEC certificate when given to me by the principal of my school bears another date of birth which is not mine.Does anyone know if WAEC can correct it for me?Or link me to any WAEC official,cos i know everything is possible in Nigeria.Thanks
OYO

(1) (Reply)

Study In US, UK And Ghana Universities / Study In Universities In Ghana, UK And US / Study In Universities In Ghana, UK And US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.