Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,548 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

13brazze's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 13brazze's Profile / 13brazze's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 13brazze: 4:04am On Sep 01, 2023
DenreleDave:

U dey hide the other part?

Show clear picture na
Denreledave barawo
Politics / Re: Forgive Nnamdi Kanu, Work For His Release – Ohanaeze Begs Northern Leaders by 13brazze: 4:04am On Sep 01, 2023
DenreleDave:
Hehehehhehehhe

North and Ásari Dokubo grin grin grin grin
Denreledave barawo
Culture / Re: Ooni, Ugandan President Meet Over Socio-Economic Development In Africa by 13brazze: 4:04am On Sep 01, 2023
DenreleDave:

Actually it answers the question perfectly

Denreledave barawo
Travel / Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by 13brazze: 3:57am On Sep 01, 2023
DenreleDave:

grin cheesy grin grin
Denreledave barawo
Politics / Re: How Does Military Junta Work? by 13brazze: 3:56am On Sep 01, 2023
itsme01:
cool

There are two people who plan coup.. a Military mobilizer (usually rank of colonel and above) and a Financer (Business man or Politician)

Nigeria case study

Nzeogwu coup, backed by SouthernChriatian Politician who hate Sarduna and Akintola.

Nzeogwu was one of the first commissioned Officer and had many junior rank who looked up to him as he spoke both Hausa, Igbo and English fluently, Christians like him as well

Murtala Mohammed coup was successful because he became very rich during Civil war, he broke into banks and looted, he gave boys that served under his command lots of this money and he was very popular and kind, he used this loyalty to start a coup that kicked out Aguiyi Ironsi

mohammed safiu Oyedele time to confess now
why did you and your father Ishola raped your nephew and mother Musili
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Agriculture / Re: I Harvested These Yam Tubers From My Backyard Farm by 13brazze: 3:56am On Sep 01, 2023
itsme01:
Very nice... That joy you get after harvest makes farming enjoyable
Foreign Affairs / Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by 13brazze: 3:53am On Sep 01, 2023
itsme01:
grin

Same format...

1: Opposition lost election
2: Opposition sponsored Military coup
3: Military promises fresh election after 6 months
4: Military ask for another 3 years
5: Another set of Military takes over in a Counter coup

Foreign Affairs / Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by 13brazze: 3:52am On Sep 01, 2023
itsme01:
cool

When they are done acting, Wagner group would begin the fight they were paid for

Politics / Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by 13brazze: 3:52am On Sep 01, 2023
itsme01:
cool

Nice one.... Hadi sirika is a big fruadster using his closeness to Buhari to perform heists in the Avaition Ministry

I trust Keyamo SAN to unravel many fruad

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.