Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports (24814 Views)

JUST IN: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports / Allen Onyema Calls On President Tinubu To Dissolve The Nigeria Air Project. / Unions Protest Against Planned Concession Of Four Airports (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by jrusky(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
Better to stop that scam called Air Nigeria or Nigeria Air.
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by Agugbadin: 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
Right action in the right direction.
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by OgideAgu: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
itsme01:
cool

Nice one.... Hadi sirika is a big fruadster using his closeness to Buhari to perform heists in the Avaition Ministry

I trust Keyamo SAN to unravel many fruad

What about the scam he did as Minster of Labour (State)
The 774 job bulshit
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by GOFRONT(m): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
Welcome back!!!
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by jaxxy(m): 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
itsme01:
cool

Nice one.... Hadi sirika is a big fruadster using his closeness to Buhari to perform heists in the Avaition Ministry

confused apc una never know anything.
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by Timothy89(m): 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
APC is cleaning APC mess

very anyhow country
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by Tzar(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
Really?! Confusion galore!
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by phemmyfour: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
itsme01:
cool

After all the money spent....wrong move
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by phemmyfour: 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
Abomnakaa:
Can anyone explain the implication of this?
Owo wọ gbó
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by itsme01: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
phemmyfour:
After all the money spent....wrong move

The estate and hotels he built in Katsina can be forfited
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by hegelian: 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
itsme01:
cool

But you all defended him while it lasted.. Yii all think defending fraud and incompetence is peppering your supposed enemy when the citizens u are all suppose to protect suffer from those incompetence.. You supposedly enemy are very minute compare to the general Nigerians.. We should all speak up when governance is in question and play politics when it should
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by itsme01: 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
hegelian:

But you all defended him while it lasted.. Yii all think defending fraud and incompetence is peppering your supposed enemy when the citizens u are all suppose to protect suffer from those incompetence.. You supposedly enemy are very minute compare to the general Nigerians.. We should all speak up when governance is in question and play politics when it should

When you mean y'all

Who exactly and give solid evidence of me backing fruad?!

Do you know telling lies is actually part of evil bringing our country down

You just see a stranger and accuse them of supporting fruad because of politics

That's not right man, change begins with you
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by Abufo: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
gaby:
Somersaulters and backlifters....lol

That was Sirika's chop money era.

Keyamumu needs to come up with his own chopulate agenda.

Isn't it ironic that he served under the same cabinet as the one who designed the Nigeria Air project?

no mind dem! even serious press men are actually taking the mumu minister seriously! so what did they actually discuss at FEC meetings! I used to think Nigerians were a smart people but I am begining to rethink!
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by xtivin(m): 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
wittywriter:

Trust & Keyamu or any politician in APC should not be used in one sentence.

Wittyness
See comment coming from a fraudster
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by maziengr: 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
Every Mallam and his own kettle.
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by BABYBULLETIN: 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
Wonders shall never end..keyamo and co took tinubu to court for forgering...
Keyamo is now a minister under the man he took to court for forgering...who say miracle is not working..
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by litaninja(m): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
How can you put it on hold? I thought it was operational already?? grin

dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-keyamo-halts-nigeria-air-project-reverses-concession-of-airports/
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by discusant: 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
itsme01:
cool

Siriki and Keyamo were in the same FEC under Buhari government of APC.
Discordant tunes unlimited - APC trademark. One step forward one step backward.
APC has proved itself as not a political party, but an association formed by Tinubu and Buhari to gain apex political leadership of Nigeria.
APC has made Nigeria a laughing stock in the world as well as the poverty capital of the world.

RESPECT THE NIGERIAN GROUPS THAT HAVE REFUSED TO VOTE APC SINCE 2015.
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by itsme01: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
discusant:

Siriki and Keyamo were in the same FEC under Buhari grounds of APC.
Discordant tunes unlimited - APC trademark. One step forward one step backward.
APC has proved itself as not a political party, but an association formed by Tinubu and Buhari to gain apex political leadership of Nigeria.
APC has made Nigeria a laughing stock in the world as well as the poverty capital of the world.

RESPECT THE NIGERIAN GROUPS THAT HAVE REFUSED TO VOTE APC SINCE 2015.

So why are you telling me all this?! Am I APC chairman
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the consequence of all the reversals that have been taking place in our land.
Any small thing, we'd reverse.
Now Keyamo wants to move the Aviation ministry forward and the gear doesn't want to enter into 1 again.

But there is hope, we will drive on reverse from Agbor to Shagamu since that is our only way of moving forward.

Because sometimes in life, the only way forward is to move backwards.

Happy to hear from you, NwaAmaikpe
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by discusant: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
itsme01:

Because it's like you are dumb enough to not understand that fraudulent people in APC can't unravel fraud.
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by MasterTee007: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
Are they going to be sleeping at the Terminals? Nope...they can park at the airport and move to the terminals when they are ready to fly out. I cant believe the airlines are dictating to us that they dont want to move...the airport is an eyesour...nothing is organized and check in is terrible. We can definitely do better.

In US, UK, Germany...they will transport by buses to the terminals...or use rails..this is crazy that we keep getting excuses as to why they aint using the new terminals...Nigerians coming into the country into the new terminals and leaving from it will see HOPE. That is what we need.

001Lagos:
Nice one

But the new international terminal cannot accommodate all the foreign airlines
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by 001Lagos: 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
MasterTee007:
Are they going to be sleeping at the Terminals? Nope...they can park at the airport and move to the terminals when they are ready to fly out. I cant believe the airlines are dictating to us that they dont want to move...the airport is an eyesour...nothing is organized and check in is terrible. We can definitely do better.

In US, UK, Germany...they will transport by buses to the terminals...or use rails..this is crazy that we keep getting excuses as to why they aint using the new terminals...Nigerians coming into the country into the new terminals and leaving from it will see HOPE. That is what we need.

How can they park at the airport when it will be going through repairs?

Did you not read where the honourable minister said that the old terminal will no longer be in use?

I've been to the new terminal like 4 times and I must say that the airport it too small to accommodate giant aeroplanes. An Airbus350 cannot park beside B777 in the new terminal.
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by YoungmcCoy56: 1:14am On Sep 01, 2023
Keyamo can only deceive those with small mind. only time will tell

meanwhile checkout the moment Jay-Jay Okocha Humiliated the white Racists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDsu53S2Aag?si=KxrFJnS7s5N9Rfde
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by MasterTee007: 3:48am On Sep 01, 2023
Bro...they dont need to park at the terminals at all...Buses will move people to the planes. Iceland same thing...Germany same thing...Dulles Airport sef...and so on...they will transport people from the steps of the planes to the terminals.

001Lagos:

How can they park at the airport when it will be going through repairs?

Did you not read where the honourable minister said that the old terminal will no longer be in use?

I've been to the new terminal like 4 times and I must say that the airport it too small to accommodate giant aeroplanes. An Airbus350 cannot park beside B777 in the new terminal.

Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by 13br: 3:48am On Sep 01, 2023
itsme01:

mohammed safiu Oyedele time to confess now
why did you and your father Ishola raped your nephew and mother Musili
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by 13brazze: 3:52am On Sep 01, 2023
itsme01:
cool

Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by 13br: 3:53am On Sep 01, 2023
itsme01:

The estate and hotels he built in Katsina can be forfited
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by 13bra: 3:54am On Sep 01, 2023
itsme01:

When you mean y'all

Who exactly and give solid evidence of me backing fruad?!

Do you know telling lies is actually part of evil bringing our country down

You just see a stranger and accuse them of supporting fruad because of politics

That's not right man, change begins with you
Re: Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports by uchaymart(m): 7:31am On Sep 03, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the consequence of all the reversals that have been taking place in our land.
Any small thing, we'd reverse.
Now Keyamo wants to move the Aviation ministry forward and the gear doesn't want to enter into 1 again.

But there is hope, we will drive on reverse from Agbor to Shagamu since that is our only way of moving forward.

Because sometimes in life, the only way forward is to move backwards.

Dear all,

The king of sarcasm is back!!!

"sometimes in life, the only way forward is to move backwards"

NwaAmaikpe 🤣🤣

Onye na-amaghị gị, bịara HOLIDAY!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos / Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. / Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.