Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

13july's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 13july's Profile / 13july's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Politics / Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by 13july: 6:12am On Jul 19, 2012
Without reading his post or other posts here I want to say "excuse plus effort equals no result and the only yardstick of measurement in nigeria is result" he has placed an excuse for his none performance what a lie!
Politics / Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by 13july: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2012
@Dedeike "beaf" or "beef" nah you?? You have changed your I.D or they have blocked your other I.D from assess to nairaland. **just passing by** "smh" what kind of youths do we have in this country, swinging my hands front and back.
Health / “do You Suffer From High Blood Pressure?” by 13july: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2012
“Do You Suffer From High Blood Pressure?”“

Here is the Secrets To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally, Safely & Without Drugs – Guaranteed!

On how to get this report, txt `HIGH BP` to 08187989785

Don’t waste anymore time. Your life may depend on it.
Health / At Last...how To Cure Fibroids” by 13july: 10:18am On Jul 02, 2012
“At Last...How To Cure Fibroids”

If You Want To Shrink Their Uterine Fibroids Fast But Don't Know How To Get Started

Free Report Reveals…

“What Your Doctor Will Never Tell You About Healing Your Fibroids Permanently...Without Drugs Or Surgery”

Get it by texting `I NEED IT` 08187989785
Jobs/Vacancies / Working With International Companies Here In Nigerian by 13july: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2012
Some companies in Europe are gradually coming to the full realization that Nigerians are one of the most efficient when it comes to internet usage, though we were listed as a fraudster country.

But just of recent cos of the world economic recession biting hard on them, these companies can no more meet up with there numerous overhead expenses, so they are cutting down on their expenses and employing fast hands to meet up with their customers request online real time. So the door has now been wide open for Nigerians (who are known to be good on the net worldwide) living in the Diaspora to feature in this online jobs request .Payment are made via PAYPAL, WESTERN UNION AND CREDIT CARD weekly .So we here in Nigeria can also partake , so far you can request for payment via western union, PayPal or UBA Africard (which am presently using).

If you can work fast and your internet network is fast you can net in on the average $180/pay confirm. But if your connection is slow you can make $95/pay. I live on this as a nigerian. You also can start off with this whilst looking for white collar jobs. And i will advice all unemployed Nigerian grads to tap into this, it just for a short moment. Though it not free to get listed.
Work From Home is Available they are hiring now .Looking for subscribers on the various jobs online now, online data entry jobs, offline data entry jobs form filling jobs and lots more .

With various company like Crisco, GE, Intel, Microsoft, Motorola and Many More! Real opportunity. Your payment is guarantee it all depend on how many email you can process a Day? You get paid 25$ on each work done sound to good to be true right?

Pls note that you will have to submit your resume for an aptitude test online before commencing job.

To get short listed kindly call now {08187989785}

N.B -BUT PLS NOTE ITS NOT FREE BUT A JOB CAN TAKE CARE OF YOUR INITIAL REGISTRATION EXP.
Jobs/Vacancies / Working With Motorola,intels And IBM Here In Nigeria. by 13july: 7:25pm On May 27, 2012
Some companies in Europe are gradually coming to the full realization that Nigerians are one of the most efficient when it comes to internet usage, though we were listed as a fraudster country.

But just of recent cos of the world economic recession biting hard on them, these companies can no more meet up with there numerous overhead expenses, so they are cutting down on their expenses and employing fast hands to meet up with their customers request online real time. So the door has now been wide open for Nigerians (who are known to be good on the net worldwide) living in the Diaspora to feature in this online jobs request .Payment are made via PAYPAL, WESTERN UNION AND CREDIT CARD weekly .So we here in Nigeria can also partake , so far you can request for payment via western union, PayPal or UBA Africard (which am presently using).

If you can work fast and your internet network is fast you can net in on the average $180/pay confirm. But if your connection is slow you can make $95/pay. I live on this as an ex-banker (affected by the recent mass retrenchment). You also can start off with this whilst looking for white collar jobs. And i will advice all unemployed Nigerian grads to tap into this, it just for a short moment. Though it not free to get listed.
Work From Home is Available they are hiring now .Looking for subscribers on the various jobs online now, online data entry jobs, offline data entry jobs form filling jobs and lots more .

With various company like Crisco, GE, Intel, Microsoft, Motorola and Many More! Real opportunity. Your payment is guarantee it all depend on how many email you can process a Day? You get paid 25$ on each work done sound to good to be true right?

Pls note that you will have to submit your resume for an aptitude test online b4 commencing job.

Business / New Job Opening That Graduates And Undergraduates Don`t Know About In Nigeria by 13july: 12:26pm On May 24, 2012

If you can work fast and your internet network is fast you can net in on the average $180/pay confirm. But if your connection is slow you can make $95/pay. I live on this as an ex-banker (affected by the recent mass retrenchment). You also can start off with this whilst looking for white collar jobs. And i will advice all unemployed Nigerian grads to tap into this, it just for a short moment.

Though it not free to get listed you will have to register with cash has i did too, but its worth the hassle.

Pls note that you will have to submit your resume for an aptitude test online b4 commencing job.

To get short listed kindly call now {08187989785} or email-globalheightsng@gmail.com
Jobs/Vacancies / New Job Opening That Graduates And Undergraduates Don`t Know About In Nigeria by 13july: 12:17pm On May 24, 2012

If you can work fast and your internet network is fast you can net in on the average $180/pay confirm. But if your connection is slow you can make $95/pay. I live on this as an ex-banker (affected by the recent mass retrenchment). You also can start off with this whilst looking for white collar jobs. And i will advice all unemployed Nigerian grads to tap into this, it just for a short moment.

Though it not free to get listed you will have to register with cash has i did too, but its worth the hassle.

To get short listed kindly call now {08187989785} or email-globalheightsng@gmail.com
Jobs/Vacancies / New Job Opening For Graudates And Undergraduates by 13july: 12:11pm On May 23, 2012

Though it not free to get listed you will have to register.

Jobs/Vacancies / Vital Info From USA For The Unemployed In Nigeria by 13july: 2:19pm On May 18, 2012
Helloo nairalanders,

On vacation to the United States i discover an info which will be of help to a lot of Nigeria unemployed youths.

Initially this company does not entertain Nigerians cos of our tag as a fraudulent nation,but just 4 months ago the door was opened to west African countries including NIGERIA.

I must confess here that this is exactly what Nigerian students in USA use to survive with their studies.

Nigerian are so vast and fast on the internet so the choice of recruiting them.(i personally net 80 job section per week for $25/per job) and i use UBA Africard to receive my pay on request.

Requirement:

1. Liberty reserve acct to make payment
2. Paypal or UBA Africard to receive your payment (a credit card issued by UBA bank for N750)
3. A good and fast internet connection

This is not for every body but for those who are in dear need of a job and to get busy for money.

I learn t that this opportunity for west African countries will soon be closed for the quater, but i dnt know precisely when.

But for more details call 08187989785

1 Like 1 Share

Properties / A Duplex With 2 Bedroom Bungalo For Sale At A Choice Place In Gwarimpa Abuja by 13july: 6:09pm On May 16, 2012
A duplex for sale at a choice place in gwarimpa Abuja.

Features:
4 bedroom duplex with 2 bungalos attachment, having 2 bedroom each and a boys quarter for SALE in choice place in Gwarimpa Abuja

for N130m.

interested call Barrister samuel-08187989785

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.