Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt (24323 Views)

Gej-boko Haram Scam, Where Are These New Attacks Coming From So Soon??? / The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us / Omg! - N90m Marriage & Funeral Budget For Govt Staff. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by 2mch(m): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
We know Jona is doing an outstanding job all by himself at disorganizing and destroying Nigeria. cheesy. Boko Haram cant even come close to Jona on this.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
2mch: We know Jona is doing an outstanding job all by himself at disorganizing and destroying Nigeria. cheesy. Boko Haram cant even come close to Jona on this.
abi o
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Sesan2: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

Must you identify rumour as an official presidential statement. Who have you been listening to or should i say what have you been watching these days.

It is not a rumour. This is what he said when he fielded questions from journalists on 24th June (See the Punch Newspaper of 25th June 2012 - and other relevant newspapers). An extract from Punch Newspaper:

The President stated that those who argued that he should not have embarked on the trip when Kaduna and Yobe states were being attacked by the violent sect, were ignorant.
He spoke during the Presidential Media Chat broadcast live on the Nigerian Television Authority.
Trip to Brazil
Justifying the trip, he said, “I have no regrets going to Brazil. The issue of security in this country, especially relating to the Boko Haram crisis is pathetic, I have lost people and I have lost property. I sympathise with people who have lost property and relations. I feel the pain.
“As President of this country, even if one person dies, I feel sad. But one thing is that if you know the tactics of terrorists, Nigerians who were worried that I travelled got worried out of ignorance.
“One of the tactics of terrorists is to strangle government. If they heard that the President and the Vice-President wanted to travel but couldn’t do so because they struck, they would celebrate it.”
According to him, Presidents of other countries had always encouraged him to ensure that the government of Nigeria does not stop because of terrorism.

Is he not now indicating that they have strangled his government?
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by yinkopet: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
now he knows dat dey thwarted n disorganise his plans 4 nigeria govt.......he is nevertheless not 2 b blame but his actions n reactions r not opposite...may God give him d power 2 overcum dose so-called bokoharams who behaves lik rams
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by DExplorer1: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sesan2:

It is not a rumour. This is what he said when he fielded questions from journalists on 24th June (See the Punch Newspaper of 25th June 2012 - and other relevant newspapers). An extract from Punch Newspaper:

The President stated that those who argued that he should not have embarked on the trip when Kaduna and Yobe states were being attacked by the violent sect, were ignorant.
He spoke during the Presidential Media Chat broadcast live on the Nigerian Television Authority.
Trip to Brazil
Justifying the trip, he said, "I have no regrets going to Brazil. The issue of security in this country, especially relating to the Boko Haram crisis is pathetic, I have lost people and I have lost property. I sympathise with people who have lost property and relations. I feel the pain.
"As President of this country, even if one person dies, I feel sad. But one thing is that if you know the tactics of terrorists, Nigerians who were worried that I travelled got worried out of ignorance.
"One of the tactics of terrorists is to strangle government. If they heard that the President and the Vice-President wanted to travel but couldn't do so because they struck, they would celebrate it."
According to him, Presidents of other countries had always encouraged him to ensure that the government of Nigeria does not stop because of terrorism.

Is he not now indicating that they have strangled his government?

Not at all, Mr. President was simply refering to his transformation masterplan been affected by the sect. You and i know that BH hasn't been an issue until he was elected President. He's only being sincere and been sincere should not be taken as blaming or incompetence.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by kingPINN(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
All of you cursing GEJ are not by any means better than him.. To rule a country like Nigeria with its multiple challenges no be beans talk. Some of us shouting here cannot even manage their gai friends, wifes, husbands, boy friends, let alone their families or even their jobs. Most people would run mad if made the president for just 1 second, they will see that the seat hot. so be careful how you hurl insults. If most of us are asked how to proffer solutions to the many problems facing Nigeria, you will see many Retardeens on the prowl.. GEJ. Can only get better with our support.. He needs us and remember governance is a collective responsibility..
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Kobojunkie: 4:00am On Jul 19, 2012
kingPINN: All of you cursing GEJ are not by any means better than him.. To rule a country like Nigeria with its multiple challenges no be beans talk. Some of us shouting here cannot even manage their gai friends, wifes, husbands, boy friends, let alone their families or even their jobs. Most people would run mad if made the president for just 1 second, they will see that the seat hot. so be careful how you hurl insults. If most of us are asked how to proffer solutions to the many problems facing Nigeria, you will see many Retardeens on the prowl.. GEJ. Can only get better with our support.. He needs us and remember governance is a collective responsibility..

You mean after spending more than $2 Billion dollars in almost 3 years, what we still have for a police force is what we should after that amount?

You mean after having spent well over $2 Billion dollars on Education in almost 3 years, what we have of the Education system is what makes sense to you?

You mean after having spent well over $1.5 Billion on reconstructing our roads in almost 3 years, what we have of NIgerian roads is what makes sense to you?

You mean forcing a fuel-price hike on Nigerians under the pretext that it was to save Nigeria money, but he somehow ended up racking up a bill, at least 30% higher than what Nigerians paid over 6 months before the forced increased is what makes sense to you?

I can go on, but there really is no need to. All I would at this point is if you your answer is yes, then all I have to say is that may your personal and private life be ruled in this manner, for all times. grin grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 19, 2012
kingPINN: All of you cursing GEJ are not by any means better than him.. To rule a country like Nigeria with its multiple challenges no be beans talk. Some of us shouting here cannot even manage their gai friends, wifes, husbands, boy friends, let alone their families or even their jobs. Most people would run mad if made the president for just 1 second, they will see that the seat hot. so be careful how you hurl insults. If most of us are asked how to proffer solutions to the many problems facing Nigeria, you will see many Retardeens on the prowl.. GEJ. Can only get better with our support.. He needs us and remember governance is a collective responsibility..

Maybe incompetence is your forte and you have no control over your life, but dont think because GEJ is your role model that people like Obama aint others'.

Some people aim for the best, while for others, mediocrity is ok because all it requires to achieve it is to be lazy both mentally and physically.

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by 13july: 6:12am On Jul 19, 2012
Without reading his post or other posts here I want to say "excuse plus effort equals no result and the only yardstick of measurement in nigeria is result" he has placed an excuse for his none performance what a lie!
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by kingPINN(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2012
@ KOBOJUNKIE and KINGOFLAG.I can see the marks both of you have made on the sands!! Its alwys easy to criticise. Bloody badwagonists!!!
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Kobojunkie: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2012
kingPINN: @ KOBOJUNKIE and KINGOFLAG.I can see the marks both of you have made on the sands!! Its alwys easy to criticise. Bloody badwagonists!!!

Numbskull . . . answer the questions asked or STFU!
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by raystanley(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
floriana:

Oil well may be discovered. Certainly oil block is never discovered but allocated. This happens only with GEJ's ex-students.
lol!
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by raystanley(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
MAY ALL YOUR FAMILIES AND GENERATIONS DIE OF SICKLE-CELL! As you and GEJ are running down this country and making the people to live in pains!!!
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Kobojunkie: 2:49am On Jul 20, 2012
yinkopet: now he knows dat dey thwarted n disorganise his plans 4 nigeria govt.......he is nevertheless not 2 b blame but his actions n reactions r not opposite...may God give him d power 2 overcum dose so-called bokoharams who behaves lik rams

now that he knows, he is not to blame?
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2012
brownlord:

Pls don't allow ur 1yr old see nonsense u wrote, else u loose ur respect when the child grows up, are u mad, does it mean GEJ don't know the people who is making the govt. Ungovernable, do u really believe his fighting BH? U very silly, if we appoint ur 1yr old to be president of this country today, in les than 7 days the child will know the people behind BH, not to talk of a full grown man, look just leave this forum u disgust me, GEJ is playing politics wit lives and u here talkin trash, was bh the reason he dint declear asset? Since he dint do u tink any other public office holder will do through out the country? Do u knw what that means, why has the season film of Flawal and otes not come to an end, look just shut up ur mouth and keep ur moronic opinion to urself
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi, Cart Away Rifles / Dahiru Zubairu Is Dead (Zamfara Governor's Chief Of Staff ) / Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.