Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

13july's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 13july's Profile / 13july's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

NYSC / Goodnews For The Unemployed In Nigeria And Fresh NYSC Members by 13july: 11:26am On Sep 28, 2011
GOODNEWS  for the unemployed and fresh NYSC in Nigerian,  i heard about an upcoming company in conjunction with a govt parastatal that have the following goals for the unemployed in nigeria:

1.Any biz idea driven unemployed graduate still in the labour market will be empowered financially to start up his dream biz with 0% interest and repayt period of 10month.(in as much as YOU HAVE  A GOOD BIZ IDEA O)

2. you will be monitored by consultants in your biz line daily for 4-6months to your success.

3. unemployed or job seekers with ideas will be empowered every month, every one has the chance of been a part of it so far you have a good biz idea.

4. I also learnt that for guys without biz ideas, they will link them up with organisation who will employ them high preference.

N.B-i dont know when this programme will kick off but it will before the year runs out. JUST WATCH OUT.

i think if this is done it will really decongest the pressure in the labour market or what do you think?. -
Career / Goodnews For The Unemployed In Nigeria: by 13july: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2011
GOODNEWS  for the unemployed and fresh NYSC in Nigerian,  i heard about an an upcoming company in conjunction with a govt parastatal that have the following goals for the unemployed in nigeria:

1.Any biz idea driven unemployed grad still in the labour market will be empowered financially to start up his dream biz without 0% interest and repayt period is 10month.(in as much as U HAVE  A GOOD BIZ IDEA O)

2. you will be monitored by consultants in your biz daily for 6months to your success.

3. unemployed or job seekers with ideas will be empowered every month, every one has the chance of been a part of it so far you have a good biz idea.

N.B-i dont know when this programme will kick off but it will before the year runs out. JUST WATCH OUT.

whats your opinion about it. -
Webmasters / Get Ready Made Articles For Your Blog And Web Content by 13july: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2011
Use this articles to boost your blog and site content.

1. 50 article on DEBIT AND CREDIT CARD
2. 100 article on FAT AND WEIGHT LOSS
3. 75 article on INTERNET MARKETING
4. 50 article on REAL ESTATE AND SELL YOUR HOME
5. 50 article on LANDSCAPING AND GARDNING
6. 50 article on ELF IMPROVEMENT.

Interested text `I NEED ARICLES` and your email to 08187989785
Health / Are You Finding Hard To Sleep, It Can Be Disastrous . by 13july: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2011
No matter your work or schedule for a day, should have a good night rest, but if the reverse is the case and it persist, kindly text CAN`T SLEEP to 08187989785 and you will be happy you did.
Romance / Imagin A Lady Looses Her Boyfriend Cos Of Stretch Marks. by 13july: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2011
Ladies can u imagine your guy telling you off just because of your stretch marks in your body saying you`re IRRETATING ME. let me tell you something that will interest you, text stretch marks to 08187989785
Health / “how To Sleep Well At Night!” by 13july: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2011
How to Permanently Solve Your Sleeplessness Problem
And Sleep Like A Baby Every Single Night Without
Taking Any Tablets Ever – Guaranteed!

Travel / Canada Travel Secrets: How To Negotiate Your Own Visa, Receive It And Travel by 13july: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2011
If You Have Ever Planned To Relocate To Canada And You’re Looking For A Guaranteed Way To Do This, it will pay you to just send a text `I WANT TO RELOCATE`. to this number 08187989785 and you will be happy you did,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.