Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Goodnews For The Unemployed In Nigeria: - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Goodnews For The Unemployed In Nigeria: (956 Views)

Why Geology Graduates Are The Most Unemployed In Nigeria? / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodnews For The Unemployed In Nigeria: by 13july: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2011
GOODNEWS  for the unemployed and fresh NYSC in Nigerian,  i heard about an an upcoming company in conjunction with a govt parastatal that have the following goals for the unemployed in nigeria:

1.Any biz idea driven unemployed grad still in the labour market will be empowered financially to start up his dream biz without 0% interest and repayt period is 10month.(in as much as U HAVE  A GOOD BIZ IDEA O)

2. you will be monitored by consultants in your biz daily for 6months to your success.

3. unemployed or job seekers with ideas will be empowered every month, every one has the chance of been a part of it so far you have a good biz idea.

N.B-i dont know when this programme will kick off but it will before the year runs out. JUST WATCH OUT.

whats your opinion about it. -
Re: Goodnews For The Unemployed In Nigeria: by AjanleKoko: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2011
Provide details first. undecided
Re: Goodnews For The Unemployed In Nigeria: by violent(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2011
I noticed you used "suffer" when you meant "so far", it's just so horrible i had to login and type this!
Re: Goodnews For The Unemployed In Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2011
i tink its a welcome idea! @mods pls put dis on d front page !

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of Us Are Scared Tomorrow Is Monday? If You Are,that Job Isn't For You / Performance Of Nairaland Moderators So Far / Sap Business Intelligence (bi) Training Nov Batch .........N100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.