Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

Why Is The Devil Troubling Me, And..."two Days To The Flood" ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is The Devil Troubling Me, And..."two Days To The Flood" ? (423 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Biodiversity And Species Distribution, How Does It Fit With The Flood Neotic? / Is The Biblical Account Of The Flood Truthful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Devil Troubling Me, And..."two Days To The Flood" ? by Debeloved87(m): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Why Is The Devil Troubling Me, And..."two Days To The Flood" ? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
Though i dont take all dreams seriously, i feel this one is important. Especially when it happens twice or more. It could really mean God is trying to communicate something to you which is an information. That information will be paramount to prepare you for what is to come. It could also be a warning to get close to God.
I wont want to make definite comments but i must say, its not every thing you bring to the social media and this is one.
I guess you are an adult. Meet someone in private, seek their counsel in relation to the dream and pray with them.
God is your strength.
Re: Why Is The Devil Troubling Me, And..."two Days To The Flood" ? by Debeloved87(m): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135: Though i dont take all dreams seriously, i feel this one is important. Especially when it happens twice or more. It could really mean God is trying to communicate something to you which is an information. That information will be paramount to prepare you for what is to come. It could also be a warning to get close to God.
I wont want to make definite comments but i must say, its not every thing you bring to the social media and this is one.
I guess you are an adult. Meet someone in private, seek their counsel in relation to the dream and pray with them.
God is your strength.
Thnx.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!!five-year-old Girl Abducted At Redemption Camp / You Have Been Delivered Part 3 / Cameroon's President Orders Church Closures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.