Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Prophet Muhammad In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Muhammad In The Bible (1116 Views)

Buhari Must Not Near Aso Rock For Now; Fayose Will Go To Jail- Prophet Tibetan / Is Muhammad In Heaven Or Hell? / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Muhammad In The Bible by AlMusteqim(m): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
Old Testament

A Prophet like unto Moses

God says in the Bible to Moses:

Deu 18:18 I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

In this verse, God was talking to Moses (Peace be upon him), the word them refers to the Israelites. Now let’s see the words I bolded.

I will begin with the first one: from among their brothers, the brothers of the Israelites are the Ishmaelites, and this was also proved by the script mentioned in Deuteronomy 34:10

Deu 34:10 And there hath not arisen a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom Jehovah knew face to face, Deu 34:11 in all the signs and the wonders, which Jehovah sent him to do in the land of Egypt, to Pharaoh, and to all his servants, and to all his land,

The word “brethren” is not particular with the Israelites as some may think, but it can sometimes mean the brothers of Israelites, for example it was mentioned concerning children of Esau, so there is no problem at all if it was mentioned for the Ishmaelites, especially that it’s very clear here.

Deu 2:4 And command thou the people, saying, Ye are to pass through the border of your brethren the children of Esau, that dwell in Seir; and they will be afraid of you: take ye good heed unto yourselves therefore;

Then we move to the next part, putting the words in his mouth, this is the way of revelation, since Muhammad (Peace be upon him) was illiterate, archangel Gabriel (Peace be upon him ) taught him the verses of Quran in this way, by mouth.

Now we let’s examine the words (like unto thee), now let’s compare between Muhammad and Jesus (Peace be upon them) in this point, resemblance to Moses (Peace be upon him):

Muhammad (Peace be upon him) was born naturally as Moses (Peace be upon him), while Jesus (Peace be upon him) was born miraculously.
Muhammad (Peace be upon him) was a leader as Moses (Peace be upon him) who led his people, but Jesus (Peace be upon him) was persecuted by the Phariseens.
According to the Christian belief, Jesus (Peace be upon him) is God, while no one believed that Moses or Muhammad (Peace be upon them) were God.
Muhammad (Peace be upon him) came with a new law as Moses (Peace be upon him), while Jesus (Peace be upon him) didn’t come to abolish but to fulfill.
Muhammad and Moses (Peace be upon them) died naturally, while Jesus (Peace be upon him) was raised to heaven.
Muhammad and Moses (Peace be upon him) married, but Jesus (Peace be upon him) didn’t marry.
Muhammad and Moses (Peace be upon him) fought, while Jesus (Peace be upon him) didn’t fight.

Some people might say that the verse in Deu 18:15 says that the Prophet will be from Israel:

Deu 18:15 Jehovah thy God will raise up unto thee a prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

Well, Muhammad (Peace be upon him) was raised within the Jews of Medina, and the scripture reasserts in the same verse, and then in verse 18, by saying: from unto their brothers, and since the word “their” was referred in this situation to the whole Israel, then it doesn’t mean some tribes than others, but it means the brothers of the Israelites who can be no one but the Ishmaelites from where Muhammad(Peace be upon him) was raised.

Someone else might say that Peter quoted it in Acts in reference to Jesus, well the quote itself is not a proof, for example, Matthew quoted the Immanuel’s prophecy and it had nothing to do with Jesus, besides, the quote itself is not accurate:

Act 7:37 This is that Moses, who said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall God raise up unto you from among your brethren, like unto me.

It doesn’t contain “from the midst of thee”, besides the prophecy tells that the one raised is a prophet, it didn’t say for example:”I will descend to them”, but ” I will raise them a prophet”, so even if this prophecy if it didn’t prove the prophecy of Muhammad (Peace be upon him), it disproves the divinity of Jesus (Peace be upon him). But the prophecy clearly tells about Muhammad (Peace be upon him) as shown above.

And look also at what the Jews said to John the Baptist:

Joh 1:19 And this is the witness of John, when the Jews sent unto him from Jerusalem priests and Levites to ask him, Who art thou? Joh 1:20 And he confessed, and denied not; and he confessed, I am not the Christ. Joh 1:21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elijah? And he saith, I am not. Art thou the prophet? And he answered, No.

Joh 1:25 And they asked him, and said unto him, Why then baptizest thou, if thou art not the Christ, neither Elijah, neither the prophet?

This means that the Jews knew that the Christ is other than the prophet, some might say that since the Jews asked John, this will mean that the Prophet is Israelite, this is not necessary as it may happen that the Jews misinterpret the prophecies, but on the other hand, John the Baptist didn’t deny that the prophet is someone other than the Christ, and since he is not the prophet, he only said no, I am not the prophet, but he didn’t correct their misunderstanding and say that the Christ is the Prophet.

Blessing of Ishmael

The Bible tells what God said about the blessing of Ishmael’s descendents:

Gen 17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

Gen 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee and to thy seed after thee.

Gen 21:13 And also of the son of the handmaid will I make a nation, because he is thy seed.

Gen 21:17 And God heard the voice of the lad. And the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? Fear not. For God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is. Gen 21:18 Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thy hand. For I will make him a great nation.

As we see here, God in the Bible is talking about Ishamael as being blessed, and that he will have a great nation, blessing according to the Bible is prophecy in his descendents, for example if we looked at Genesis 27 at the story when Jacob took the blessing from Esau.

Someone might say that this prophecy was fulfilled in that script:

Gen 25:13 And these are the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the first-born of Ishmael, Nebaioth, and Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam, Gen 25:14 and Mishma, and Dumah, and Massa, Gen 25:15 Hadad, and Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah. Gen 25:16 These are the sons of Ishmael, and these are their names, by their villages, and by their encampments. Twelve princes according to their nations.

Well, look at what is said in Genesis 17:

Gen 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee and to thy seed after thee.Gen 17:8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land of thy sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God. Gen 17:9 And God said unto Abraham, And as for thee, thou shalt keep my covenant, thou, and thy seed after thee throughout their generations. Gen 17:10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee: every male among you shall be circumcised. Gen 17:11 And ye shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of a covenant betwixt me and you. Gen 17:12 And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every male throughout your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any foreigner that is not of thy seed. Gen 17:13 He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. Gen 17:14 And the uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

So the scripts clearly tell that the sign of this covenant is circumcission, this covenant is everlasting and that the one who don’t circumcise breaks God’s covenant, which Muslims already do while according to Christians , Paul cancelled circumcission.

Other might say that the covenant is with Isaac only as the script says:

Gen 17:21 But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, whom Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.

Well, this was in the beginning, then it was transferred to Ishmael’s descendents, and that’s what is told in the New Testament when Jesus said to the Jews:

Mat 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken away from you, and shall be given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Calling Ishmael as a fruitful, and have a great nation is very clear in praising him, otherwise, if God knew that a false prophet came from his descendents where a great nation followed him, why did He describe this nation as great?

Besides the Bible tells in another part:

Gen 12:3 and I will bless them that bless thee, and him that curseth thee will I curse: and in thee shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

We Muslims bless Abraham everyday in our prayer.

Isaiah 42

This is also one of the fantastic prophecies telling about Muhammad (Peace be upon him). This prophecy was told in the Hadiths, there is a lot of variation between it and what is said in Isaiah, but textual variants are present much in Bible scripts, and there are many inaccurate quotes made by writers of the NT, lets look at the hadith in Bukhari:

“O Prophet ! We have sent you as a witness (for Allah’s True religion) And a giver of glad tidings (to the faithful believers), And a warner (to the unbelievers) And guardian of the illiterates(gentiles). You are My slave and My messenger (i.e. Apostle). I have named you “Al-Mutawakkil” (who depends upon Allah). You are neither discourteous, harsh Nor a noise-maker in the markets And you do not do evil to those Who do evil to you, but you deal With them with forgiveness and kindness. Allah will not let him (the Prophet) Die till he makes straight the crooked people by making them say: “None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,” With which will be opened blind eyes And deaf ears and enveloped hearts.”

Now let’s examine the Biblical script:

Isa 42:1 Behold, my servant, whom I uphold; my chosen, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him; he will bring forth justice to the Gentiles.

The first thing the prophecy tells about is that the one being foretold is that he is a servant for God, which can’t be applied for Jesus(Peace be upon him) by the Christian view since Christians say that he is God, it may be said that this is for the human nature, this won’t be logical because if God wants to foretell about his coming, He would have foretold about the divine nature not the human nature, since all of us are humans, so there won’t be something new in the prophecy.

Then the prophecy tells that he will bring justice to the gentiles, this also is not Jesus (Peace be upon him) because he said “I was not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. “(Mat 15:24), somene will object telling that he ordered the disciples to preach the gospel to the whole world, well these are the disciples not him, and this was confirmed by Albert Barnes:

“Mat_15:24

But he answered and said, I am not sent … – This answer was made to the woman, not to the disciples.

The “lost sheep of the house of Israel” were the Jews. He came first to them. He came as their expected Messiah. He came to preach the gospel himself to the Jews only. Afterward it was preached to the Gentiles, but the ministry of Jesus was confined almost entirely to the Jews.”

Isa 42:2 He will not cry, nor lift up his voice, nor cause it to be heard in the street. Isa 42:3 A bruised reed will he not break, and a dimly burning wick will he not quench: he will bring forth justice in truth. Isa 42:4 He will not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set justice in the earth; and the isles shall wait for his law.

Then the prophecy tells about his morals, you can read the morals section to see how was the Prophet’s actions, see for example these hadiths:

Anas Ibn Malik reported: I served the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) for ten years, and, by Allah, he never said to me any harsh word, and he never said to me about a thing as to why I had done that and as to why I had not done that. (Al Bukhari)

The Prophet never took revenge (over anybody) for his own sake but (he did) only when Allah’s Legal Bindings were outraged in which case he would take revenge for Allah’s Sake. And henever used bad language. He used to say “The best amongst you are those who have the best manners and character.”He never criticized any food (presented him), but he would eat it if he liked it; otherwise, he would leave it without expressing his dislike. ( Al Bukhari more than one hadith)

He kept on telling about Islam, and faced a lot of harm, but he wasn’t discouraged till God gave him the victory.

The prophecy approaches and says that the isles shall wait for his law, Muhammad(Peace be upon him) came with the final law, while Jesus (Peace be upon him) didn’t come to abolish but to fulfill.

Isa 42:11 Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit; let the inhabitants of Sela sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.

Then the prophecy gives 2 special places, Kedar and Sela, Kedar is the second son of Ishmael (Genesis 25:13), Sela is a mountain in Medina, and it was mentioned in hadiths, you may say that the Bible’s dictionary tells that it is Petra, well there may be more than one Sela as Seir for example:

H8165

say-eer’

Formed like H8163; rough; Seir, a mountain of Idumaea and its aboriginal occupants, also one in Palestine: – Seir.(Strong’s dictionary)

Besides according to what I know nothing happened in Petra with Jesus (Peace be upon him), and even if it was Petra, Petra is in Jordan which is a Muslim country. You may say that this verse meant that all people will be happy with the coming of Jesus, I say: Christianity in Arabia was limited in Najran in Yemen, and in the borders with the Roman country which was mostly a political alliance not a real belief, but as for the overwhelming majority of Arabs, they were not Christians, and Christians were very few, but when Islam came, all of them became Muslims, if the prophecy really meant that it would have said Rome for example or any city which is well-known to be a citadel of Christianity.

Isa 42:13 Jehovah will go forth as a mighty man; he will stir up his zeal like a man of war: he will cry, yea, he will shout aloud; he will do mightily against his enemies.

Then the prophecy tells about fighting God’s enemy which is certainly what Muhammad (Peace be upon him) did, while Jesus(Peace be upon him) didn’t fight.

Isa 42:17 They shall be turned back, they shall be utterly put to shame, that trust in graven images, that say unto molten images, Ye are our gods.

Then it tells that those who worship the idols would come into shame, Muhammad(Peace be upon him) was sent to a pagan environment, while Jesus (Peace be upon him) was sent to the Jews.

Finally the prophecy says:

Isa 42:18 Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see. Isa 42:19 Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I send? who is blind as he that is at peace with me, and blind as Jehovah’s servant?

Muhammad (Peace be upon him) was seeking God before being a prophet, as God says in the Quran:

52. And thus have We revealed to thee the Word by Our command. Thou didst not know what the Book was, nor what the faith. But We have made the revelation a light, whereby We guide such of Our servants as WE please. And, truly, thou guidest mankind to the right path, (Holy Quran 42:52)

While Jesus (Peace be upon him) was in an Israelite environment who had God’s message, and he went to the temple since he was young, so this can’t be applied on him.

Psalm 45
This was also one of the prophecies foretelling about Muhammad not Jesus(Peace be upon them), to prove this, we can look at the prophecy itself:

Psa 45:2 Thou art fairer than the children of men; Grace is poured into thy lips: Therefore God hath blessed thee for ever.
Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible by Fryohman: 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
Plss who does this! Wha a long essay!
Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible by fijiano202(m): 11:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
Firstly it will be sad to see u strap urself with Bomb due to ur stupiid belief ,Secondly i have some questions for you 1 where is it written that Jesus was called God. 2 what was muhammed doing for the first 40yrs of his life. 3 do u know Isreal divided into 12 tribes in 715 B.C which hosea was the prophet then AND Last King name was HOSHEA so brethen can mean one of the tribes of isreal or the children from isreal 4 do you know the jordan which u call a muslim country his not the Old biblical Jordan cos king nebuchadnezzar invaded it in 586 B.C,the last king name was ZEDEKIAH. 5 Do You Know the years and Gap between Ishmeal and Jesus Christ. 6 Do u know what is Written in John 14vs6. 7 do you think God needs anyone to fight is battle for him.theres no difference between muhammed at adeboye if truely muhammed was called by God,cos the are both servant of God,Pls dont post rubbish without confirming ur story and make sure you give your Life to Jesus Christ
Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible by bizmahn: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
No need to address the above flawed Topic of this thread any further.The fellow 'Truthman2012' & others FULLY defeated the FAULTY arguements of the poster on this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1401363/prophet-muhammad-bible-part-2
Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible by truthman2012(m): 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
@ OP

God had no covenant of prophethood with Ishmael, His covenant was with Isaac. That was why all prophets came through the lineage of Isaac including Jesus. So when the bible talks about brethren [/b]it is talking of children from Isaac lineage.

Muhammad was not a prophet of God but of allah, an arabian deity being worshiped before his birth. Even going by islamic creed - "lailah ilalah Muhammadu rosulilah". There is no god save allah and Muhammad is his prophet. [b]The only prophet allah had was Muhammad, other prophets belonged to the God of Israel.

For your information, Jesus is the last prophet:
"Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. On him God the Father has placed HIS SEAL OF APPROVAL." John 6:27

From the bible reference, you can see Jesus is the [b]seal [/b]of God's prophet. Muhammad is not one at all.
Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible by mahdino: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
fijiano202: Firstly it will be sad to see u strap urself with Bomb due to ur stupiid belief ,Secondly i have some questions for you 1 where is it written that Jesus was called God. 2 what was muhammed doing for the first 40yrs of his life. 3 do u know Isreal divided into 12 tribes in 715 B.C which hosea was the prophet then AND Last King name was HOSHEA so brethen can mean one of the tribes of isreal or the children from isreal 4 do you know the jordan which u call a muslim country his not the Old biblical Jordan cos king nebuchadnezzar invaded it in 586 B.C,the last king name was ZEDEKIAH. 5 Do You Know the years and Gap between Ishmeal and Jesus Christ. 6 Do u know what is Written in John 14vs6. 7 do you think God needs anyone to fight is battle for him.theres no difference between muhammed at adeboye if truely muhammed was called by God,cos the are both servant of God,Pls dont post rubbish without confirming ur story and make sure you give your Life to Jesus Christ

Do u know that Jesus was 30 yrs when he start to preach, what was he doing for 30 yrs?
Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible by mahdino: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
truthman2012: @ OP

God had no covenant of prophethood with Ishmael, His covenant was with Isaac. That was why all prophets came through the lineage of Isaac including Jesus. So when the bible talks about brethren [/b]it is talking of children from Isaac lineage.

Muhammad was not a prophet of God but of allah, an arabian deity being worshiped before his birth. Even going by islamic creed - "lailah ilalah Muhammadu rosulilah". There is no god save allah and Muhammad is his prophet. [b]The only prophet allah had was Muhammad, other prophets belonged to the God of Israel.

For your information, Jesus is the last prophet:
"Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. On him God the Father has placed HIS SEAL OF APPROVAL." John 6:27

From the bible reference, you can see Jesus is the [b]seal [/b]of God's prophet. Muhammad is not one at all.

Pls get the hebrew bible and u will see MOHAMMAD (saw) mentioned by name in the songs of Solomon 5:16.
Your christian brothers delibrately translated the name of the noble prophet Mohammad (saw) so u cannot know.
Read al quran the last testament with open mind.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible by truthman2012(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
mahdino:

Pls get the hebrew bible and u will see MOHAMMAD (saw) mentioned by name in the songs of Solomon 5:16.
Your christian brothers delibrately translated the name of the noble prophet Mohammad (saw) so u cannot know.
Read al quran the last testament with open mind.

You fit into a Yoruba proverb that says it is a liar that will say his witness is in a far place. Why Hebrew bible you and I cannot interpret?

Let us come to look at it: why would God sent a sinner, Muhammad after a saint, Jesus Christ? There was no prophet in history that was as sinful as Muhammad. He himself did not hide it. Look at this:

"...O Allah! Forgive me the sins that I did in the past or will do in the future, and also the sins that I did in secret or in public. Bukhari volume 9, #482 This was the statement of your prophet, Muhammad.

Apart from this hadith, there are scores of other hadiths in which Muhammad acknowledged that he was a sinner. That is the man your brother said is the Holy Spirit.

Tell me why would God return the world to paganism Muhammad called islam? I tell you the truth, Gabriel that spoke to Muhammad was the Satan his father and grand father were worshiping. Otherwise, why should he direct muslims to do what the idol worshipers were doing before islam?

There is no denying that the Black Stone was one among many stones and idols venerated at the Ka’aba by the pre-Islamic pagans. The Black Stone was kissed during pre-Islamic pagan worship. Though Muhammad threw out 360 other objects at the Ka’aba, he retained this Black Stone and continued the practice of kissing it. It is this same stone that the pre-Islamic pagans once kissed, that Muslims kiss today when visiting Mecca.

Fasting on the 10th of Muharram

Muhammad's pagan tribe, the Quraish, fasted on the 10th of Muharram. Though optional, Muhammad retained this pagan practice too.
Narrated 'Aisha: 'Ashura' (i.e. the tenth of Muharram) was a day on which the tribe of Quraish used to fast in the pre-lslamic period of ignorance. The Prophet also used to fast on this day. So when he migrated to Medina, he fasted on it and ordered (the Muslims) to fast on it. When the fasting of Ramadan was enjoined, it became optional for the people to fast or not to fast on the day of Ashura.
Sahih Bukhari 5:58:172

Tawaf between Safa and Marwa

Doing Tawaf between Safa and Marwa is an Islamic ritual associated with the pilgrimage to Mecca. Safa and Marwa are two mounts, located at Mecca. This ritual entails Muslims walking frantically between the two mounts, seven times. This was originally a pagan pre-Islamic practice. Muhammad retained it for Islam, sanctioning it with yet another Qur'anic revelation.

Narrated 'Asim: I asked Anas bin Malik: "Did you use to dislike to perform Tawaf between Safa and Marwa?" He said, "Yes, as it was of the ceremonies of the days of the Pre-lslamic period of ignorance, till Allah revealed: 'Verily! (The two mountains) As-Safa and Al-Marwa are among the symbols of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who performs the pilgrimage to the Ka'ba, or performs 'Umra, to perform Tawaf between them.' " (2.158)
Sahih Bukhari 2:26:710

Clearly, the Hadith testifies that Muhammad merely adopted this pagan ceremony from the pre-Islamic "period of ignorance" and justified it with yet another convenient Qur'anic revelation.

Requirement of Ihram

Ihram is a state a Muslim enters into for his pilgrimage to Mecca. It involves a series of procedures like ritual washing, wearing 'Ihram garments', etc. Ihram was originally a pagan requirement for worshipping idols during pre-Islamic times. Muhammad retained this practice for Islam. Muslims assume Ihram to perform the Hajj or Umrah.
Narrated 'Urwa: I asked 'Aisha : ...But in fact, this divine inspiration was revealed concerning the Ansar who used to assume “Ihram” for worshipping an idol called “Manat” which they used to worship at a place called Al-Mushallal before they embraced Islam, and whoever assumed Ihram (for the idol), would consider it not right to perform Tawaf between Safa and Marwa.
Sahih Bukhari 2:26:706

Circumambulation 7 Times

In the Islamic ritual of Tawaf, Muslims go around the Kaaba 7 times. In the Hindu marriage rite of Saptapadi, the married couple goes around a fire also 7 times. In both of these rituals, religious phrases are repeated during the circumambulation.

Circumambulation is to go in circles around a particular object. In Islam, worshippers and pilgrims do this around the Ka'aba at Mecca. Pre-Islamic pagans used do it to please the moon god Hubal, the 360 deities and Allah (who was merely one among the many deities worshipped there). Muhammad himself used to do it, even before the 360 idols inside the Ka'aba were removed.

Judaism and Christianity (the religions of those who are considered People of the Book) do not practice ritual circumambulation to please God. Two other faiths which do are Hinduism and Buddhism, religions older than Islam and accused by Islam of “paganism” and practicing idolatry.
Crescent Moon Symbol.

There are many other instances that show islam is a continuation of idol worship of the pre-islamic period.

So you mean Muhammad was sent by God to re-introduce idol worship to the world? If you still remain a muslim after reading this, something must be wrong with your reasoning.

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible by AlMusteqim(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
just go and check my quotes please
Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible by truthman2012(m): 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
Al Musteqim: just go and check my quotes please

None of your quotations is referring to Muhammad. He is not in the Bible. You lack proper understanding of the Book.

What is your comment on the above pagan origin of islam?

Hear this again: Zamzam well in Kaaba was dug by Abdu Mutaleb, Muhammad's grandfather who was an adherent of Satan under Jinn-devil religion. He dedicated it to idols in the pre-islamic period. The same well is used by muslims today as holy water. Can you see that islam is a continuation of idol worship re-defined? May God in His mercy open your spiritual eyes.
Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible by mahdino: 10:30am On Aug 21, 2013
truthman2012:

None of your quotations is referring to Muhammad. He is not in the Bible. You lack proper understanding of the Book.

What is your comment on the above pagan origin of islam?

Hear this again: Zamzam well in Kaaba was dug by Abdu Mutaleb, Muhammad's grandfather who was an adherent of Satan under Jinn-devil religion. He dedicated it to idols in the pre-islamic period. The same well is used by muslims today as holy water. Can you see that islam is a continuation of idol worship re-defined? May God in His mercy open your spiritual eyes.

Bros, I said u should get the Hebrew bible u will see the name of Mohammad been mentioned by name. Why don't u go and check it, are u scared?
If u have left the bible without translating his name to english u could have see it there, but because u want to cover it. Who gave u the right to translate people's name?
U see all u are saying is ur wish ful thinking. Everybody knows that the Quran is strongly agaisnt idol worship. So u can say what u like to ur christian congregation.
Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible by truthman2012(m): 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
How did you know the meaning or interpretation of Hebrew Bible? Did you study hebrew language? Stop deceiving yourself.

What is my wishful thinking? Am I the writer of those hadiths that confirm that islam is the same as idol worship?

How would a prophet of an Arabian deity be God's true prophet that would appear in the Bible? That Islam is against idol worship is satanic deceiption. How do you worship the true God the same way idol worshipers do?

If you still cannot understand, your case is not ordinary, you need deliverance.

JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible by mahdino: 1:26am On Feb 03, 2015
AlMusteqim:
Old Testament

A Prophet like unto Moses

God says in the Bible to Moses:

Deu 18:18 I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

In this verse, God was talking to Moses (Peace be upon him), the word them refers to the Israelites. Now let’s see the words I bolded.

I will begin with the first one: from among their brothers, the brothers of the Israelites are the Ishmaelites, and this was also proved by the script mentioned in Deuteronomy 34:10

Deu 34:10 And there hath not arisen a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom Jehovah knew face to face, Deu 34:11 in all the signs and the wonders, which Jehovah sent him to do in the land of Egypt, to Pharaoh, and to all his servants, and to all his land,

The word “brethren” is not particular with the Israelites as some may think, but it can sometimes mean the brothers of Israelites, for example it was mentioned concerning children of Esau, so there is no problem at all if it was mentioned for the Ishmaelites, especially that it’s very clear here.

Deu 2:4 And command thou the people, saying, Ye are to pass through the border of your brethren the children of Esau, that dwell in Seir; and they will be afraid of you: take ye good heed unto yourselves therefore;

Then we move to the next part, putting the words in his mouth, this is the way of revelation, since Muhammad (Peace be upon him) was illiterate, archangel Gabriel (Peace be upon him ) taught him the verses of Quran in this way, by mouth.

Now we let’s examine the words (like unto thee), now let’s compare between Muhammad and Jesus (Peace be upon them) in this point, resemblance to Moses (Peace be upon him):

Muhammad (Peace be upon him) was born naturally as Moses (Peace be upon him), while Jesus (Peace be upon him) was born miraculously.
Muhammad (Peace be upon him) was a leader as Moses (Peace be upon him) who led his people, but Jesus (Peace be upon him) was persecuted by the Phariseens.
According to the Christian belief, Jesus (Peace be upon him) is God, while no one believed that Moses or Muhammad (Peace be upon them) were God.
Muhammad (Peace be upon him) came with a new law as Moses (Peace be upon him), while Jesus (Peace be upon him) didn’t come to abolish but to fulfill.
Muhammad and Moses (Peace be upon them) died naturally, while Jesus (Peace be upon him) was raised to heaven.
Muhammad and Moses (Peace be upon him) married, but Jesus (Peace be upon him) didn’t marry.
Muhammad and Moses (Peace be upon him) fought, while Jesus (Peace be upon him) didn’t fight.

Some people might say that the verse in Deu 18:15 says that the Prophet will be from Israel:

Deu 18:15 Jehovah thy God will raise up unto thee a prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

Well, Muhammad (Peace be upon him) was raised within the Jews of Medina, and the scripture reasserts in the same verse, and then in verse 18, by saying: from unto their brothers, and since the word “their” was referred in this situation to the whole Israel, then it doesn’t mean some tribes than others, but it means the brothers of the Israelites who can be no one but the Ishmaelites from where Muhammad(Peace be upon him) was raised.

Someone else might say that Peter quoted it in Acts in reference to Jesus, well the quote itself is not a proof, for example, Matthew quoted the Immanuel’s prophecy and it had nothing to do with Jesus, besides, the quote itself is not accurate:

Act 7:37 This is that Moses, who said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall God raise up unto you from among your brethren, like unto me.

It doesn’t contain “from the midst of thee”, besides the prophecy tells that the one raised is a prophet, it didn’t say for example:”I will descend to them”, but ” I will raise them a prophet”, so even if this prophecy if it didn’t prove the prophecy of Muhammad (Peace be upon him), it disproves the divinity of Jesus (Peace be upon him). But the prophecy clearly tells about Muhammad (Peace be upon him) as shown above.

And look also at what the Jews said to John the Baptist:

Joh 1:19 And this is the witness of John, when the Jews sent unto him from Jerusalem priests and Levites to ask him, Who art thou? Joh 1:20 And he confessed, and denied not; and he confessed, I am not the Christ. Joh 1:21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elijah? And he saith, I am not. Art thou the prophet? And he answered, No.

Joh 1:25 And they asked him, and said unto him, Why then baptizest thou, if thou art not the Christ, neither Elijah, neither the prophet?

This means that the Jews knew that the Christ is other than the prophet, some might say that since the Jews asked John, this will mean that the Prophet is Israelite, this is not necessary as it may happen that the Jews misinterpret the prophecies, but on the other hand, John the Baptist didn’t deny that the prophet is someone other than the Christ, and since he is not the prophet, he only said no, I am not the prophet, but he didn’t correct their misunderstanding and say that the Christ is the Prophet.

Blessing of Ishmael

The Bible tells what God said about the blessing of Ishmael’s descendents:

Gen 17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

Gen 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee and to thy seed after thee.

Gen 21:13 And also of the son of the handmaid will I make a nation, because he is thy seed.

Gen 21:17 And God heard the voice of the lad. And the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? Fear not. For God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is. Gen 21:18 Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thy hand. For I will make him a great nation.

As we see here, God in the Bible is talking about Ishamael as being blessed, and that he will have a great nation, blessing according to the Bible is prophecy in his descendents, for example if we looked at Genesis 27 at the story when Jacob took the blessing from Esau.

Someone might say that this prophecy was fulfilled in that script:

Gen 25:13 And these are the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the first-born of Ishmael, Nebaioth, and Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam, Gen 25:14 and Mishma, and Dumah, and Massa, Gen 25:15 Hadad, and Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah. Gen 25:16 These are the sons of Ishmael, and these are their names, by their villages, and by their encampments. Twelve princes according to their nations.

Well, look at what is said in Genesis 17:

Gen 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee and to thy seed after thee.Gen 17:8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land of thy sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God. Gen 17:9 And God said unto Abraham, And as for thee, thou shalt keep my covenant, thou, and thy seed after thee throughout their generations. Gen 17:10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee: every male among you shall be circumcised. Gen 17:11 And ye shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of a covenant betwixt me and you. Gen 17:12 And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every male throughout your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any foreigner that is not of thy seed. Gen 17:13 He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. Gen 17:14 And the uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

So the scripts clearly tell that the sign of this covenant is circumcission, this covenant is everlasting and that the one who don’t circumcise breaks God’s covenant, which Muslims already do while according to Christians , Paul cancelled circumcission.

Other might say that the covenant is with Isaac only as the script says:

Gen 17:21 But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, whom Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.

Well, this was in the beginning, then it was transferred to Ishmael’s descendents, and that’s what is told in the New Testament when Jesus said to the Jews:

Mat 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken away from you, and shall be given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Calling Ishmael as a fruitful, and have a great nation is very clear in praising him, otherwise, if God knew that a false prophet came from his descendents where a great nation followed him, why did He describe this nation as great?

Besides the Bible tells in another part:

Gen 12:3 and I will bless them that bless thee, and him that curseth thee will I curse: and in thee shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

We Muslims bless Abraham everyday in our prayer.

Isaiah 42

This is also one of the fantastic prophecies telling about Muhammad (Peace be upon him). This prophecy was told in the Hadiths, there is a lot of variation between it and what is said in Isaiah, but textual variants are present much in Bible scripts, and there are many inaccurate quotes made by writers of the NT, lets look at the hadith in Bukhari:

“O Prophet ! We have sent you as a witness (for Allah’s True religion) And a giver of glad tidings (to the faithful believers), And a warner (to the unbelievers) And guardian of the illiterates(gentiles). You are My slave and My messenger (i.e. Apostle). I have named you “Al-Mutawakkil” (who depends upon Allah). You are neither discourteous, harsh Nor a noise-maker in the markets And you do not do evil to those Who do evil to you, but you deal With them with forgiveness and kindness. Allah will not let him (the Prophet) Die till he makes straight the crooked people by making them say: “None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,” With which will be opened blind eyes And deaf ears and enveloped hearts.”

Now let’s examine the Biblical script:

Isa 42:1 Behold, my servant, whom I uphold; my chosen, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him; he will bring forth justice to the Gentiles.

The first thing the prophecy tells about is that the one being foretold is that he is a servant for God, which can’t be applied for Jesus(Peace be upon him) by the Christian view since Christians say that he is God, it may be said that this is for the human nature, this won’t be logical because if God wants to foretell about his coming, He would have foretold about the divine nature not the human nature, since all of us are humans, so there won’t be something new in the prophecy.

Then the prophecy tells that he will bring justice to the gentiles, this also is not Jesus (Peace be upon him) because he said “I was not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. “(Mat 15:24), somene will object telling that he ordered the disciples to preach the gospel to the whole world, well these are the disciples not him, and this was confirmed by Albert Barnes:

“Mat_15:24

But he answered and said, I am not sent … – This answer was made to the woman, not to the disciples.

The “lost sheep of the house of Israel” were the Jews. He came first to them. He came as their expected Messiah. He came to preach the gospel himself to the Jews only. Afterward it was preached to the Gentiles, but the ministry of Jesus was confined almost entirely to the Jews.”

Isa 42:2 He will not cry, nor lift up his voice, nor cause it to be heard in the street. Isa 42:3 A bruised reed will he not break, and a dimly burning wick will he not quench: he will bring forth justice in truth. Isa 42:4 He will not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set justice in the earth; and the isles shall wait for his law.

Then the prophecy tells about his morals, you can read the morals section to see how was the Prophet’s actions, see for example these hadiths:

Anas Ibn Malik reported: I served the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) for ten years, and, by Allah, he never said to me any harsh word, and he never said to me about a thing as to why I had done that and as to why I had not done that. (Al Bukhari)

The Prophet never took revenge (over anybody) for his own sake but (he did) only when Allah’s Legal Bindings were outraged in which case he would take revenge for Allah’s Sake. And henever used bad language. He used to say “The best amongst you are those who have the best manners and character.”He never criticized any food (presented him), but he would eat it if he liked it; otherwise, he would leave it without expressing his dislike. ( Al Bukhari more than one hadith)

He kept on telling about Islam, and faced a lot of harm, but he wasn’t discouraged till God gave him the victory.

The prophecy approaches and says that the isles shall wait for his law, Muhammad(Peace be upon him) came with the final law, while Jesus (Peace be upon him) didn’t come to abolish but to fulfill.

Isa 42:11 Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit; let the inhabitants of Sela sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.

Then the prophecy gives 2 special places, Kedar and Sela, Kedar is the second son of Ishmael (Genesis 25:13), Sela is a mountain in Medina, and it was mentioned in hadiths, you may say that the Bible’s dictionary tells that it is Petra, well there may be more than one Sela as Seir for example:

H8165

say-eer’

Formed like H8163; rough; Seir, a mountain of Idumaea and its aboriginal occupants, also one in Palestine: – Seir.(Strong’s dictionary)

Besides according to what I know nothing happened in Petra with Jesus (Peace be upon him), and even if it was Petra, Petra is in Jordan which is a Muslim country. You may say that this verse meant that all people will be happy with the coming of Jesus, I say: Christianity in Arabia was limited in Najran in Yemen, and in the borders with the Roman country which was mostly a political alliance not a real belief, but as for the overwhelming majority of Arabs, they were not Christians, and Christians were very few, but when Islam came, all of them became Muslims, if the prophecy really meant that it would have said Rome for example or any city which is well-known to be a citadel of Christianity.

Isa 42:13 Jehovah will go forth as a mighty man; he will stir up his zeal like a man of war: he will cry, yea, he will shout aloud; he will do mightily against his enemies.

Then the prophecy tells about fighting God’s enemy which is certainly what Muhammad (Peace be upon him) did, while Jesus(Peace be upon him) didn’t fight.

Isa 42:17 They shall be turned back, they shall be utterly put to shame, that trust in graven images, that say unto molten images, Ye are our gods.

Then it tells that those who worship the idols would come into shame, Muhammad(Peace be upon him) was sent to a pagan environment, while Jesus (Peace be upon him) was sent to the Jews.

Finally the prophecy says:

Isa 42:18 Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see. Isa 42:19 Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I send? who is blind as he that is at peace with me, and blind as Jehovah’s servant?

Muhammad (Peace be upon him) was seeking God before being a prophet, as God says in the Quran:

52. And thus have We revealed to thee the Word by Our command. Thou didst not know what the Book was, nor what the faith. But We have made the revelation a light, whereby We guide such of Our servants as WE please. And, truly, thou guidest mankind to the right path, (Holy Quran 42:52)

While Jesus (Peace be upon him) was in an Israelite environment who had God’s message, and he went to the temple since he was young, so this can’t be applied on him.

Psalm 45
This was also one of the prophecies foretelling about Muhammad not Jesus(Peace be upon them), to prove this, we can look at the prophecy itself:

Psa 45:2 Thou art fairer than the children of men; Grace is poured into thy lips: Therefore God hath blessed thee for ever.

nice one
Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible by vooks: 5:31am On Feb 03, 2015
Logic alone demolishes Islam. How does a religion crop up and purport to have more insight into scriptures that predated it by over 500 years? Islam is no different from Mormons
Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:40am On Feb 03, 2015
Islam has nothing common with Christianity. Islam is evil and Muhammad a fraud.
Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible by malvisguy212: 6:59am On Feb 03, 2015
truthman2012:

You fit into a Yoruba proverb that says it is a liar that will say his witness is in a far place. Why Hebrew bible you and I cannot interpret?

Let us come to look at it: why would God sent a sinner, Muhammad after a saint, Jesus Christ? There was no prophet in history that was as sinful as Muhammad. He himself did not hide it. Look at this:

"...O Allah! Forgive me the sins that I did in the past or will do in the future, and also the sins that I did in secret or in public. Bukhari volume 9, #482 This was the statement of your prophet, Muhammad.

Apart from this hadith, there are scores of other hadiths in which Muhammad acknowledged that he was a sinner. That is the man your brother said is the Holy Spirit.

Tell me why would God return the world to paganism Muhammad called islam? I tell you the truth, Gabriel that spoke to Muhammad was the Satan his father and grand father were worshiping. Otherwise, why should he direct muslims to do what the idol worshipers were doing before islam?

There is no denying that the Black Stone was one among many stones and idols venerated at the Ka’aba by the pre-Islamic pagans. The Black Stone was kissed during pre-Islamic pagan worship. Though Muhammad threw out 360 other objects at the Ka’aba, he retained this Black Stone and continued the practice of kissing it. It is this same stone that the pre-Islamic pagans once kissed, that Muslims kiss today when visiting Mecca.

Fasting on the 10th of Muharram

Muhammad's pagan tribe, the Quraish, fasted on the 10th of Muharram. Though optional, Muhammad retained this pagan practice too.
Narrated 'Aisha: 'Ashura' (i.e. the tenth of Muharram) was a day on which the tribe of Quraish used to fast in the pre-lslamic period of ignorance. The Prophet also used to fast on this day. So when he migrated to Medina, he fasted on it and ordered (the Muslims) to fast on it. When the fasting of Ramadan was enjoined, it became optional for the people to fast or not to fast on the day of Ashura.
Sahih Bukhari 5:58:172

Tawaf between Safa and Marwa

Doing Tawaf between Safa and Marwa is an Islamic ritual associated with the pilgrimage to Mecca. Safa and Marwa are two mounts, located at Mecca. This ritual entails Muslims walking frantically between the two mounts, seven times. This was originally a pagan pre-Islamic practice. Muhammad retained it for Islam, sanctioning it with yet another Qur'anic revelation.

Narrated 'Asim: I asked Anas bin Malik: "Did you use to dislike to perform Tawaf between Safa and Marwa?" He said, "Yes, as it was of the ceremonies of the days of the Pre-lslamic period of ignorance, till Allah revealed: 'Verily! (The two mountains) As-Safa and Al-Marwa are among the symbols of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who performs the pilgrimage to the Ka'ba, or performs 'Umra, to perform Tawaf between them.' " (2.158)
Sahih Bukhari 2:26:710

Clearly, the Hadith testifies that Muhammad merely adopted this pagan ceremony from the pre-Islamic "period of ignorance" and justified it with yet another convenient Qur'anic revelation.

Requirement of Ihram

Ihram is a state a Muslim enters into for his pilgrimage to Mecca. It involves a series of procedures like ritual washing, wearing 'Ihram garments', etc. Ihram was originally a pagan requirement for worshipping idols during pre-Islamic times. Muhammad retained this practice for Islam. Muslims assume Ihram to perform the Hajj or Umrah.
Narrated 'Urwa: I asked 'Aisha : ...But in fact, this divine inspiration was revealed concerning the Ansar who used to assume “Ihram” for worshipping an idol called “Manat” which they used to worship at a place called Al-Mushallal before they embraced Islam, and whoever assumed Ihram (for the idol), would consider it not right to perform Tawaf between Safa and Marwa.
Sahih Bukhari 2:26:706

Circumambulation 7 Times

In the Islamic ritual of Tawaf, Muslims go around the Kaaba 7 times. In the Hindu marriage rite of Saptapadi, the married couple goes around a fire also 7 times. In both of these rituals, religious phrases are repeated during the circumambulation.

Circumambulation is to go in circles around a particular object. In Islam, worshippers and pilgrims do this around the Ka'aba at Mecca. Pre-Islamic pagans used do it to please the moon god Hubal, the 360 deities and Allah (who was merely one among the many deities worshipped there). Muhammad himself used to do it, even before the 360 idols inside the Ka'aba were removed.

Judaism and Christianity (the religions of those who are considered People of the Book) do not practice ritual circumambulation to please God. Two other faiths which do are Hinduism and Buddhism, religions older than Islam and accused by Islam of “paganism” and practicing idolatry.
Crescent Moon Symbol.

There are many other instances that show islam is a continuation of idol worship of the pre-islamic period.

So you mean Muhammad was sent by God to re-introduce idol worship to the world? If you still remain a muslim after reading this, something must be wrong with your reasoning.

God bless you. Good morning.
Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 03, 2015
Dis ram has just been released from islam section. Guess Rilwayne001 and Empiree and co did not tie him well. I didn't even borther to read dis nonsense. Muhammed(disaster be upon him) in ma bible? I swear I will better serve sango, dan recognize dat rapist as a prophet. Remember ma God is different from dat moon-god, bro stop mocking islam. D likes of empiree rilwayne abuamam and co ve done much damage to islam, bringing dis shows how stupid and foolish islam is.
Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible by SalC: 8:50am On Feb 03, 2015
@OP, I didn't read the entire post probably because I've read that same argument in Ahmed Deedat's book "what the bible says about mohammed"

One thing I've come to notice is, it's either you people missed the point or you deliberately didn't want to see it.

Let me put it this way (paraphrased)

In Deut 18:18 God said"I will raise a prophet like unto thee (Moses) from your brethren
The muslims capitalise on this to say the brethren of the Israelites are the ishmaelite, but the truth is, this is not the case here.

Realise that prior to this verse, in verse 15, God said something

Deut 18:15 I will raise a prophet like unto thee (Moses) from thy midst

God made it clear that he is raising this prophet from their midst (israel) because by now, the ishmaelites have gone their way and not part of the israelites. So from thy midst, among your brethren here is referring to the israelites and not the ishmaelites.
Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible by truthman2012(m): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2015
malvisguy212:
God bless you. Good morning.

Thank you my brother, God bless you too.

Muslims say the Bible is corrupt but would not leave it alone. They need it to approve islam.

Philip findeth Nathanael and saith unto him, ''We have found him of whom Moses in the Law and the PROPHETS did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph (John 1:45).

And he (Jesus) said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which WERE WRITTEN IN THE LAW OF ''MOSES'' AND IN THE ''PROPHETS'' AND IN THE ''PSALM'' concerning ''ME''(Luke 24:44).

All prophets talk of Jesus, the coming prophet. Islam is not in God's programme.

(1) (Reply)

The wicked art of deception, manipulation and extortion in churches / Because He Is The God Of All Possibilities / Is Speaking In Tongues For Christians Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.