Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,924 members, 7,852,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

Prophet Muhammad In The Bible(part 2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Muhammad In The Bible(part 2) (677 Views)

The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) / Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One / Fallacies And Contradictions In The Bible (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Muhammad In The Bible(part 2) by AlMusteqim(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
New testament
The Paraclete,This may be strange for you, since you know that the paraclete is the Holy Spirit, but actually this prophecy tells about Muhammad (Peace be upon him). Now let’s examine the prophecy:

Joh 14:15 If ye love me, ye will keep my commandments. Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may be with you for ever, Joh 14:17 even the Spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive; for it beholdeth him not, neither knoweth him: ye know him; for he abideth with you, and shall be in you.

In the beginning Jesus tells them to keep their commandments, which gives an impression that the next commandment is very important so he orders tells them to keep his commandments so that they remember him, which means that the one foretold may be rejected by Christians for personal reasons, while in case of the Holy Spirit, there is no meaning that it will be rejected by the disciples or by Christians since it only came as a storm to the disciples and they were filled with it, so it has nothing to do with a commandment.

We can see from the above verse, that this Comforter is another comforter, which can’t be the Holy Spirit, since it is supposed according to Christians that both the Son and the Holy Spirit are one in essence, and that he will be with us forever, and the law of Muhammad (Peace be upon him) didn’t perish, and it won’t.

Then it says that the world wouldn’t know or see him, but they will know him, and seeing him here means real knowledge, which is faith, and doesn’t mean real sight, since the Bible clearly says that no one saw God (the Holy Spirit), and that’s why the word “see” is omitted in the second time. This verse means that the world will disbelieve in Muhammad (Peace be upon him), but those who really believe in Jesus (Peace be upon him) will believe in Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him), because they knew him.

Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, even the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said unto you.

This doesn’t mean that the Comforter is the Holy Spirit the third person in the Trinity, since the word “Spirit”, wasn’t particular with the Holy Spirit, for example see this script:

1Jo 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but prove the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

This proves that the word spirit is not particular with the third person in Trinity, but it can be also told concerning the prophets. And if Jesus meant the Holy Spirit from the beginning, he would have said “the Holy Spirit whom you know” instead of “the Spirit of the Truth”, especially that the Holy Spirit was present before in other parts as I will show later.

Also the word” he shall teach you all things” can’t be applied on the Holy Spirit, because it happens that many things Christian scholars misinterpret, for example if we looked at the Early Church Fathers, we will find that many of them had heretic opinions, to the extent that one of them (Tertullian) followed Montanus who was considered as a false prophet, we have also others for example Theophilus of Antioch said in his book “To Autolycus” Chapter 15 that the Tinity is “God, His word and His Wisdom”, and in Chapter 10 that the Word is the Spirit of God. Papias says ” Judas walked about in this world a sad example of impiety; for his body having swollen to such an extent that he could not pass where a chariot could pass easily, he was crushed by the chariot, so that his bowels gushed out. “which doesn’t match with what the gospels say, which doesn’t match at all with what the Gospels say, Ireneous who said that Jesus was more than 50 years when he died, and many other examples, where was the Holy Spirit? Isn’t he supposed to teach them all things? Otherwise this means that most of the Early Church Fathers whom Christians mainly depend on as they took their faith from them, and knew the canons from them, this means that these Fathers rejected the Holy Spirit when he told them the truth, which is a blasphemy against the Holy Spirit:

Mat 12:32 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him; but whosoever shall speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, nor in that which is to come.

This will consequently mean that Christians took their doctrine and their faith from heretic sources, or that we have the first choice that the Holy Spirit will not be the Paraclete mentioned in that prophecy. But in case of Muhammad (Peace be upon him), he told us what to believe, what to do and not to do through what God revealed to him either in the Quran or in the Sunna, if a Muslim misunderstood a verse or had a wrong opinion, then he will be the one mistaken, not the Quran or the Sunna since we don’t believe that there is a Holy Spirit in us.

Back to John 14:26, it says that the Comforter will be sent in Jesus’ name, so all those who believe in Jesus must follow him, and that he will teach all things, which was what Prophet Muhammad did, and that he will remind them of what Jesus said, which was done by Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him), when God said in the Quran concerning Jesus (Peace be upon him):

and giving glad tidings of a Messenger who will come after me, his name being Ahmad.

Joh 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall bear witness of me: Joh 15:27 and ye also bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

Muhammad (Peace be upon him) was sent by God (Whom you call the Father), and he testified for Jesus (Peace be upon him), while the Catholics and Protestants believe that the Holy Spirit proceeded from both Father and Son, and all what the Holy Spirit did when he came to the disciples in Acts, all what he had done is that he made them speak with different languages. And disciples at that time already knew Jesus, so this was told to the Christians at the age of Muhammad (Peace be upon him) when they see his testimony concerning Jesus, so they will testify because they already believed in Jesus.

Joh 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth: It is expedient for you that I go away; for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I go, I will send him unto you.

And this can’t be applied on the Holy Spirit, because the Holy Spirit was already present at that time when he came on Mary (Luke 1:35) and Simon (Luke 2:25), and when John the Baptist said concerning Jesus that he shall baptize them with Holy Spirit and fire, and when the Holy Spirit descended on Jesus as a dove (Mat 3:17),and when he breathed on them, and said unto them, Receive ye the Holy Spirit: (John 20:22) all this proves that the Holy Spirit was already present, while in case of Muhammad(Peace be upon him), he wasn’t present at that time. An objection may be raised, how will Jesus send Muhammad (Peace be upon them), well, the verse may mean that since they are not on the same time, that the coming of Muhammad (Peace be upon him) must be on condition that Jesus (Peace be upon him) is not on Earth, so sending him will be that way which is by raising Jesus (Peace be upon him) being raised to him.

Joh 16:8 And he, when he is come, will convict the world in respect of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: cheesy
Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible(part 2) by gsainttrinity(m): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
YOu Are Cwazy peace.... mahammed my ***
Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible(part 2) by deeobserver209(m): 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
Pls and Pls if you don't understand the Bible go and meet a Pastor for proper interpretation. You are just making a fool of yourself here. Damm I can't stop laughing...
Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible(part 2) by truthman2012(m): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
If Muhammad (though not) is the Holy Spirit sent in Jesus name by the Father, the following imply:

1. Accepting God as Jesus Father who sent Muhammad is a sin of 'shirk' to the muslims. So Jesus Father could not have sent Muhammad.

2. If Muhammad was sent in Jesus name, it shows Jesus is superior to him because he was sent on an errand for Jesus.

May I inform you that your ignorance is serious. Muhammad came from idolatrous family. His grand father, Mutaleb and his father, Abdullai were Jinn-devil worshipers. They were adherents of Satan the Devil. What in your widest imagination do you think his father would give birth to the Holy Spirit of God?

When Gabriel was to start giving him the devilish revelations, he tortured him thrice consecutively. Would a demon (Gabriel) do that to the Holy Spirit?

Muhammad started the worship of allah the way idol worshipers were doing before islam, is that the work of the Holy Spirit?

Muhammad was sleeping with all kinds of women including slaves. He was putting his head under menstruating women, a disgusting act that I don't expect even you to do. Is that your Holy Spirit? What is holy about Muhammad?

The zamzam well, muslims holy water was dug by Mutaleb, Muhammad's grand father, a Satan worshiper. The same well he was directing people to use for healing. Is that your Holy Spirit?

Let me stop at this because if I have to continue listing all his unclean acts, and the worst kinds of sins invented by Muhammad, yours holy spirit, it will turn to a whole textbook.

Finally for now, your holy spirit ate poison without knowing. What a holy spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible(part 2) by Qtsnow(m): 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
truthman2012: If Muhammad (though not) is the Holy Spirit sent in Jesus name by the Father, the following imply:

1. Accepting God as Jesus Father who sent Muhammad is a sin of 'shirk' to the muslims. So Jesus Father could not have sent Muhammad.

2. If Muhammad was sent in Jesus name, it shows Jesus is superior to him because he was sent on an errand for Jesus.

May I inform you that your ignorance is serious. Muhammad came from idolatrous family. His grand father, Mutaleb and his father, Abdullai were Jinn-devil worshipers. They were adherents of Satan the Devil. What in your widest imagination do you think his father would give birth to the Holy Spirit of God?

When Gabriel was to start giving him the devilish revelations, he tortured him thrice consecutively. Would a demon (Gabriel) do that to the Holy Spirit?

Muhammad started the worship of allah the way idol worshipers were doing before islam, is that the work of the Holy Spirit?

Muhammad was sleeping with all kinds of women including slaves. He was putting his head under menstruating women, a disgusting act that I don't expect even you to do. Is that your Holy Spirit? What is holy about Muhammad?

The zamzam well, muslims holy water was dug by Mutaleb, Muhammad's grand father, a Satan worshiper. The same well he was directing people to use for healing. Is that your Holy Spirit?

Let me stop at this because if I have to continue listing all his unclean acts, and the worst kinds of sins invented by Muhammad, yours holy spirit, it will turn to a whole textbook.

Finally for now, your holy spirit ate poison without knowing. What a holy spirit.

may God forgive you of your blasphemy, and save you and me from the torment of the day of judgement
Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible(part 2) by Mintayo(m): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2013
Qtsnow:
may God forgive you of your blasphemy, and save you and me from the torment of the day of judgement

which blasphemy pls,d guy just told d Op the truth!
If you want to know the fruits of the Holy Spirit check Galatians 5:22 downward and see d one mohammed had...he has none!
Let me Help you with some of them...
1. Peace...mohammed didnt v dt,no wonder u ppl send peace 2 him!
2. Self-control...d rate at which mohammed slept with women n killed ppl,u l knw he has no self-control!
3. Love...i dnt need to tell u dt he has no love,instead,he was just cursing and cursing and cursing even when he was dying!
4. Kindness...i will leave u wth that...
U cn checkup d rest n see if mohammed has any...
U ppl shld stop decieving urselvs,ur prophet is nt promised by anyone in d Bible let alone Jesus!
No prophet even prophesied abt him sef...he is a self acclaimed prophet!
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible(part 2) by truthman2012(m): 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2013
Qtsnow:

There is nothing plasphemous here. Everything I said has authentic islamic records. I will post them on your request.
Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible(part 2) by damosky12(m): 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
Dear OP. You just confused yourself by trying to manipulate the scriptures, giving them your own invented interpretations.
The scripture you read out is very straight forward. JOHN 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; . ANOTHER COMFORTER was orginally written in the hebrew word 'ALLOS PARAKLETOS'. It means "another of my kind". The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God, and that was the same Spirit at work in Jesus through out His works on earth [Matt 5:17]. Jesu called Him my father because He is the Father's (God) Spirit. When Jesus was about to leave, He said "another of my kind", meaning "not me, but like me. Now, The word comforter originally means Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthner, and Standby. Jesus was all of these in His eartly ministry, so is the then coming Comforter. He was going to be all these as well, but, the difference is that He was going to be with us forever. Jesus said THAT HE MAY ABIDE WITH YOU FOR EVER. He didnt say that his word or peace may abide with you (as u claimed)... NO!! He said "THAT HE (the Comforter) MAY ABIDE WITH YOU FOREVER" . For all I care the man Mohammed died centuries ago. Verse 17c says "...for He dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. THAT Same Comforter (HOLY SPIRIT) was with the diciples. How? Through Jesus. Remember, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God and Jesus had the Spirit of God in Him while He spoke with them. The Holy Spirit was with them through Jesus. "FOR HE DWELETH WITH YOU" how on earth could Jesus have meant Mohammed when the man was not born?
"AND SHALL BE IN YOU" How on earth could that have been Mohammed? Does Mohammed live in you? Mind you, I have the HolySpirit dwelling in me. He is just as Jesus. You wont know him because you are of the world. No matter how you try to twist and turn the scriptures, it doesnt change an iota the truth.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible(part 2) by Felvet(f): 11:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
[quote author=Al Musteqim]
Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may be with you for ever,
Realy? And where is muhammad abiding with us forever? In the grave? Try harder next time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor J Of God's House, Abuja Speak Up, Blasts And Confronts COZA Pastor / Propitiation / What You Do If Your Pastor Starts Confessing In The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.