Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. (10133 Views)

Woman Murdered At Agbor-nta In Delta State (very Very Graphic) / Five Fulani HerdsĀ­men Kidnapped In Abia Community / How A Woman Was Randomly Kidnapped In Rivers State Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by oneliegeria: 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
tongue tongue tongue Wetin do BAKASSI? Are they on strike abi na Dem Dem?
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by Meringe(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
El Guapo: This news shouldn't be taken in with every amount of seriousness till verified.

I Live in Ogbor-hill and there are no stories of such emanating from any cranny of the region.

Could still be a farce report aimed at gaining attention, or could still be the truth anyway.

I'd Just have to call a Cousin Mr Solomon who's a newscaster at the Station to throw more light to this report.
Call him back again.
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by Praise5: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
Must every topic be turned into a tribal warfare? is this a sign of frustration or what?
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by Meringe(m): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
My concern is for her to be freed. She has a burial at hand to attend, her dad's burial on the coming wednesday. I wonder how she will pay the ransom that her abductors will demand considering her salary as a civil servant in poorly paid media outfit.
It is being flash on NTA network now for the people that asked for the source.

1 Like

Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by redsun(m): 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
The last thread that showed a child being set alight seem like somewhere in lagos and nobody is talking about it. Yet some people tend to make the best of bad news when it happens in a place they didn't consider theirs.

Nigeria is lawless country ruled by criminals no place is safe. It is a mumudom.
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by dossantos1: 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
the neews is true, its on AIT & NTA
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by jmoore(m): 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
Aba has been secured after the death of Osisikankwu the notorious kidnapper years ago. This current report is shocking
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by babydioku(f): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
ba7man: The people supposed to be commenting here are busy castigating Gov Fashola in Fashola related threads.

Keep up the good work while Kidnapping continues thriving in your region.

Classic case of Misplaced priorities.

Mumu.
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by meforyou1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
So sad news. And to imagine that I'm visiting a relative in the same aba 2moro. Shivers.
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by B2mario(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
Lordave: Did you come out from Aba?
what sort question is that, have you been to ABA before?
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by Ladybianca(f): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
i beliv she
would b freed without any negatv story befor d end of today:::....if
not for anytin tin, for my tears n prayers towards her
freedom.........Amen
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by B2mario(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
me_for_you: So sad news. And to imagine that I'm visiting a relative in the same aba 2moro. Shivers.
my dear come aba is calm we rarely get this acount.
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by plaindealer: 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2013
What else is new? grin
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by killuminati(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
Kidnappers, kill coppers, hip hoppers, sh't stoppers, real rappers, skills droppers, milk shoppers, what more can I say, I'm a ill-slapper.
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by killuminati(m): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
danot1030: U can fault it 4 al i car, igbos ar bhind in lidership, develpmen n directn, even d ss ar gapin dem. talkin of tribalism, d igbo leads in tribal sentiment
na which language be dis? undecided
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by chukwy2(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2013
Chai
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by ba7man(m): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
baby_di_oku:

Mumu.
I'm sure you're one of them.
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by toprealman: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
As if they ever stopped.
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by ibscrib: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
hmmm...if it were to be in the north, some persons would have perhaps started raining curse on the muslims and the frequent kidnapping in the east will never be attributed to christians...until we begin to shun religious "higi haga" and be non-sentimental then peace rains
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by Fab4succex: 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
angryWhat a pity.!!
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by azpekuliar: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
El Guapo:

Born and Bred!

Does Wilcox Memorial still stand to this day?
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by texazzpete(m): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
Meringe: The gradual return of kidnappers in Aba is getting out of hand While the Security men are busy on extortion on the dilapidated Aba roads. My colleague,Linda Osualla , a reporter and newscaster with The Nigerian Television Authority was abducted yesterday by an unknown gunmen on her way home at Ogborhill Aba.

She carried out a report about the return of hoodlums ; Armed robbers and kidnappers yesterday and she was kidnapped the same day.

Linda Osualla's father is in the morgue and will be buried on wednesday.

Well, look at the bright side...now she'll have first hand experience when making her report on the upsurge of kidnapping cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by nnocorruption: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2013
Nigeria and "unknown gun men" what the hell is unknown gun men.
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by njiaka(f): 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]those kidnappers will be put in total confusion. An innocent woman only doing her job. D govt nd nta shld do something fast. Dis kidnappers has no conscience someone preparing for her fathers burial, wat will d family be thinking of, is it d burial or d kidnapped person. Lord I pray for her release.
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
azpekuliar: Does Wilcox Memorial still stand to this day?

OMG! A tavern where Boys were harnessed Into Men...

Its owned by a Church now, loads of Security men got employed to curtail the Student's madness. In not less than 2yrs of the shift in management, decorum was seen manifesting in there.

Rockies now match on that ground cheesy
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by Meringe(m): 9:02am On Aug 18, 2013
No news yet on her whereabouts. Team #freeLindaOsualla#
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by otokx(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2013
She should be released without further delay.
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2013
Meringe: No news yet on her whereabouts. Team #freeLindaOsualla#

Well, I can authoritatively report to u that she've been released.

This report would certainly be on the news soon.

Its yet to be confirmed if the demands of the abductors were met.

1 Like

Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by Lordave: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2013
El Guapo:

OMG! A tavern where Boys were harnessed Into Men...

Its owned by a Church now, loads of Security men got employed to curtail the Student's madness. In not less than 2yrs of the shift in management, decorum was seen manifesting in there.

Rockies now match on that ground cheesy
mehn, wha about All Saints, National, BTC, Eziama, SAHACO, etc. grin
Re: Linda Osualla, NTA Reporter Kidnapped In Aba. by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2013
Lordave: mehn, wha about All Saints, National, BTC, Eziama, SAHACO, etc. grin

Hehe...

Some have been clamped down due to the Unprecedented riots and chaos, some are still up e.g BTC

The uproar they presented eachday triggered strong concerns across the city, the govt had to do something to restore order - That Includes Clamping some down.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Disguise As Beggars To Rob In Lagos / Man Remanded In Prison For Stealing Bibles In Ondo / HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.