Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal (37953 Views)

Ray J Singer's Fiancee Dumped In Leaked Nude Photo Scandal / Actress Uche Iwuji’s Nuudé Photo Scandal Crashes Her Marriage / Davido opens up about second girl in a bed photo scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by coogar: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2013
where are the pictures?
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by demelza: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2013
grin
m-ployer:
I've reported this post, you will hear from d mods tongue
grin
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by chronique(m): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2013
Wondering why some folks are saying she didn't answer/say anything about the scandal when she obviously said she was the one who sent the pics. Or is it that people don't understand what "it's like waking up and someone telling you that you did what you know you did" means? She has confirmed it and doesn't give a damn(from her answers). Well,it's her life;who cares?
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by CATCHYBLOGGER: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
lalaboi:
"It is just like you waking up and somebody is telling you that you did what you know that you did"

You're very observant.
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by tpia1: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
chronique: Wondering why some folks are saying she didn't answer/say anything about the scandal when she obviously said she was the one who sent the pics. Or is it that people don't understand what "it's like waking up and someone telling you that you did what you know you did" means? She has confirmed it and doesn't give a damn(from her answers). Well,it's her life;who cares?

I dont always read long write ups especially when people just want to promote their n.udity.

All i saw was where she said she wouldnt answer the question.

I took that to mean the pictures werent fake.
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by Afolabs101: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2013
@post, like seriously, where's the picture tongue
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by tekkey: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
that's good stupid girl
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2013
coogar: where are the pictures?

U want to see unclad pictures? Badt guy grin
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by dplomaticVal: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2013
so Mo'cheddah's n u d e pic as gone viral yet l havnt seen one all this yrs, choi google straight....
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by judedwriter(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mo-chedaahhhhh...were u come go? I miss u gon wink
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by habiolah(m): 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
I waz here!

Op, why did you say she talked about it when she clearly said she won't? Uhn?

Over and Out!
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by nerodenero: 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
Celebrities are fond of dodging questions most especially the ones related to scandals and relationships.Funny enough,it is just a matter of time before everything is blown in the open and at the public domain.
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by johnstar(m): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
Na 'em sabi jawe, in order news, arsenal wey dey top 4 alphabetic order juz suddenly dey bottom (last) 4 table grin grin
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by vipers: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
pls u lazy bones should leave my girlfriend alone
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by EmmanuellaAop: 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
[quote author=switch360]i am her boy friend and am not complaining. ...hahahahaha...a laaaf....wake up guy!!Stp dreamin
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by EmmanuellaAop: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
switch360: i am her boy friend and am not complaining. Period!
. ..Hahahahaha....a...laf o...Wake up guy....stp dreamin

1 Like

Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by lolaluv1(f): 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
Brave girl. It's not easy to admit to such....
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sister Mo cheddah of Life.
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by Mjjordan(m): 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2013
chai and i been lyk dis chick o...
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by 2map(m): 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2013
Who cares
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2013
@Mod, God purnish you Can somebody repost the pic pls undecided
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by lalaboi(m): 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
Guyz abeg borrow brain small. Why would someone post the pix on nairaland? and create problems for the site?

If you want to find something, learn to type the keywords in google. . Its your best friend, dont be lazy about it
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by lalaboi(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
NOIBMUUL: There you go

Enjoy your ban tongue
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by Shugamania(f): 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hihihuhuhu
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by agabaI23(m): 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
Her bikini pic, whats wrong with that? Abeggi, leave mata for matias.

FFS no part of her sexual organs was exposed. What's all the ruse about.
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by Sike(m): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
Na she sabi jor
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by sizzlers(m): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2013
Dats the pics

Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by lalaboi(m): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
agabaI23: Her bikini pic, whats wrong with that? Abeggi, leave mata for matias.

FFS no part of her sexual organs was exposed. What's all the ruse about.

Not her Bikini Pic!
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by timecop28: 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
ibkaye: Why am I just hearing about this? cheesy
You are not alone my dear..I'm presently searching for the pics online. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Galaxy Claims He Invested N25million In MMM / Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed / Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.