Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal (37955 Views)

Ray J Singer's Fiancee Dumped In Leaked Nude Photo Scandal / Actress Uche Iwuji’s Nuudé Photo Scandal Crashes Her Marriage / Davido opens up about second girl in a bed photo scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by denony(m): 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
wey the pissure?
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by timecop28: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
Picture seen! *dusts LASTma jacket*
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by day0(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
chei see as guys de rummage the internet becos of nude pic. Perverts everywhere. #SignsOfEndTime
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
Oh Blawd Of God! I want to see Cheddah's Yarnsh... For U guys dat saw it did she shave...... Did the upper side of her Va-giNa swell a bit.... Yeh whoz dat agbalumo MURDER-RATOR that deleted Month'Chedda' yarnsh chai e pain M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ O°˚˚˚°
*runs to google search & types "show M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ Mo' cheddah yarnsh" in google

1 Like

Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by Seanixking: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
El Guapo: Everyone wanna make the news...

They're all playing Lady Gaga 2.0 forgetting that the American has sold her soul
undecided
r u into star search ? Lady gaga 2.0,is nt d new nairalee version?
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by agabaI23(m): 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2013
lalaboi:

Not her Bikini Pic!
lalaboi,sorry correct me. Is she not wearing a bikini top and bottom?
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by lalaboi(m): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
agabaI23:
lalaboi,sorry correct me. Is she not wearing a bikini top and bottom?

This is not about her bikini pictures. It is about her nude photos she 'reportedly tried to send to eldee in 2011 on twitter. . . "Reportedly"
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
IrishBebey:
Sold her soul to whom?
If you wanna take this on religious ground, everyone has sold his/her soul, even you except by redemption

I dont argue with Irish-babies...
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by Gosj01(m): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
i would not say anything
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by Revolva(m): 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
;DMocheeda i beg i beg i beg no body wanna see ur lekpa nude pics i beg oooo ur market no go sell for my side..we like big booty babes...

1 Like

Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by linpok: 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
Oboy!!!!!!!! See spectators oo.......

Viewing this topic: codeb(m), clown, Revolva
(m), harbeordune(f), Phaymostip(m), METRO
LP, spicyp(f), oluwaju1lo, Archilouis(m),
mlexcel, joeyztime(m), Noctis(m),
musaibnabdul(m), dradoyi(m), hrhobi1(m),
ben4reel, blackdammy(m), linpok(m), Bofemsky
(f), bee-y(m), Chukslar, eri-baba, kevd4all(m),
nnamdi big(m), neuronin, Mickeysho(m),
whizkidd, Money Soldier(m), lamex10(m), pyx,
dubenc13, ilduce(m), tosinqueen, Dejiy10,
byvan(f), Hebunn(m), Birikiti, Haircut(m),
Imanuel Jannah(m), kinkymax, REX REGIS,
dapokul, engrjoe(m), bankyc, zaza1(m),
nkemakolam, quabat(m), peterz(m),
Wendy80(f), colly227(m), runzlord(m),
lumi25, Claroo(m), radah(m), richerd and 70
guest(s)

Her fan base don swell up lik IJEBU GARRI..:ehehehehhehehehe..,*-;,nAiJa ehn
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
nadia_SA: Mo' cheddah diva molenu..
More proves to shw u this girl is a nigerian grin

Well saw the yeye pic here http://teealimodels./2011/10/11/picture-mo-cheddah-posted-nude-picture-of-herself-to-eldee-but-surfaced-to-fans-true-or-false/
buh eldee cant do that stuff. i trust him
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by micki83(m): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hmm...she says she's in a relationship with someone whose identity she's not willing to expose.d reporter then asks: "what's ur relationship with eldee" and her response is:"I won't say anything"...pls,I hav a very slow brain;for those of u who are sure,can someone pls tell me whether she's dating eldee?(I need d information for something very important! grin )
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by 9iceboi(m): 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
There is noting wrong wit d pic....
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by naijathings(m): 12:09am On Aug 18, 2013
El Guapo: Everyone wanna make the news...

They're all playing Lady Gaga 2.0 forgetting that the American has sold her soul
undecided

if Lady GAGA was a broke, ugly, un-talented and boring singer ... you will still have something bad
to say about her.
But now it is the other way around.
she is talented and she has support of people who are very creative and imaginative
did she sell her soul to learn how to play the piano?
did she sell her soul for dance lessons?
she works hard and she is good at what she does.
even if she sold her soul (whether true or not) there are many people
that will never ever get your attention if they sell their soul and the soul of
everybody in their village.
when you are good.. you are good.
and you wil still have something to say.
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by babsomotde(m): 1:08am On Aug 18, 2013
Na she sabi. Whether true or false... I don't give a care cos I got my sexy mamma.
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by seangy4konji: 2:09am On Aug 18, 2013
dont mind dem chedday...I love your petite bobbies...Drop a track soon and feature olamide or wizzy...Yagga...U a C size nowcARRY ON jor
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by adrainuche(m): 2:48am On Aug 18, 2013
Hw come say na only me one never see dis pishur , by d way, mocheddah no get wetin dem go even unclad.
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by iamdsam: 4:50am On Aug 18, 2013
I like Mo Chedah but this naked pics thing is something that can bring down her reputation in future. I don't know why most young artists like indulging in stuffs like that. Maybe they're trying to emulate the American lifestyle which we Africans did away with long time ago

1 Like

Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by Rafaell(m): 7:46am On Aug 18, 2013
Afolabs101:

@post, like seriously, where's the picture tongue

Google it... its there, jus seen it myself
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by frankobaba(m): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2013
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by seanet02: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2013
where are the pics?
angry angry angry
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by Philipsdael(m): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
guys no need to stumble head over heel to see that unsexy picture of her's..... Flat/ dry breast, pucci didnt even show but it gonn' be dry too....
Hisss.... Whats the need of even viewing ponographic pics .
Mtwww
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
I have a crush on ds mocheddah but she get agbalumo brreeaast hahaha lol, to be candid that's her pics, why she come dey monkey us
Re: Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal by Amule5000us(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
end time tinz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin / "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe / "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.