Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Face Of The Nigeria Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face Of The Nigeria Police (789 Views)

Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force / New Nigeria Police Force Uniforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of The Nigeria Police by remiawo: 10:40am On Jun 06, 2008
Nigeria Police forms one of the most debated part of our public life. But what excatly is the impression the body has created in you about her? Surely numerous, good and bad.

One of mine is attached herein, a NATIONAL DISGRACE I reckon. Certainly not their individuals', but their superiors.

Let's know about yours

Re: Face Of The Nigeria Police by ifyalways(f): 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2008
. . . .he deserves a national award ! Grand Commander Of the federal republic of Aso rock . gcfar,mon, lol. military man indeed embarassed
Re: Face Of The Nigeria Police by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2008
I guess people will not allow this pic rest in peace  undecided
Re: Face Of The Nigeria Police by largie(f): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2008
abeg no be Fela first sing am?
"Zombie oh Zombie, "
Re: Face Of The Nigeria Police by baby4u2(f): 8:47am On Jun 07, 2008
nairaland oh no go kill me with laugh. As I go die will say, "their salary determines the work." I dont know who to blame, them or the government. Something happened to my mums colleague's niece sometime ago. The girl boarded a bus and the ritualist after killing everyone and cutting off their body parts were about to kill her. lucky for her they stopped at a police junction. As they were about to give the police his bride, she cleverly jumped on the police officer and held on tight for her dear life. when the ritualist realized they could not get her they pushed both of them into the gutter and sped off. The police guy not knowing what was going on asked her what happened and she narrated her story. All he could say was that he was actually off duty and just came to collect his nightly bribe for him and his family, without gun, knife, bullet proof or even cutlass. he told her to be on her way that he is going to his own house. If not for God they would have been both dead. Anyway like i said is it the police officers fault now?
Re: Face Of The Nigeria Police by TCUBE(m): 11:45am On Jun 08, 2008
ha! incredible and look at the stupid chinese man, enjoying what he cant enjoy in his country

(1) (Reply)

Army Bombs Militants! / You Can't Lead The Yoruba / Dead Corps Member Found In Oba’s Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.