Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride (3157 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by tintingz(m): 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
Wu Zetian: Islamic laws does not support beating your wife?? That's a first undecided undecided
it doesn't...so shuush!
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
tintingz: it doesn't...so shuush!
Calm you hyper a*ss down, my comment is no diss to Islam

Qur'an (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

Qur'an (38:44) - "And take in your hand a green branch and beat her with it, and do not break your oath..."

From an Imam quoting from the Qur'an,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H754R9tX2UY

The next time you tell me to shuush, I wouldn't be so nice.
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by tintingz(m): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by tintingz(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
Wu Zetian: ^^You, my friend need the education more...

Read brother!
http://quran.com/4
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2005/sep/30/20050930-093555-8842r/
Lolz do you even read what is inside the link you posted?

Let me quote two things he said in the link

"The cleric, Zakariya Ghandour, opened the debate with this graphic judgment: “Disciplining by beating occurs as a reprimand — not brutal beating. Brutal beating is forbidden."

“No, we give leadership to the man. She can also refrain from intimacy with him. Just like he can leave her bed, she can leave his. There is a parallel here.”

Divorce is permitted in Islam law...so a woman can divorce her husband(which is not allowed in christianity) smiley

Educate yourself with the two links I posted, don't be ignorant grin
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
tintingz: Lolz do you even read what is inside the link you posted?

Let me quote two things he said in the link

"The cleric, Zakariya Ghandour, opened the debate with this graphic judgment: “Disciplining by beating occurs as a reprimand — not brutal beating. Brutal beating is forbidden."

“No, we give leadership to the man. She can also refrain from intimacy with him. Just like he can leave her bed, she can leave his. There is a parallel here.”

Divorce is permitted in Islam law...so a woman can divorce her husband(which is not allowed in christianity) smiley

You are not a very smart man, are you??

I don't know where the assumption comes from that I'm a Christian. I'm not arguing which of the religion is better. You only heedlessly took offence to my post.
I have posted direct scriptures in your Qur'an to you which you can't disprove. Are you undermining the words in your Qur'an as holy words from Prophet Mohammed or saying Prophet Mohammed was wrong by "lightly" hitting his wife -Aisha?

Here I go again,
Bukhari (72:715) - A woman came to Muhammad and begged her to stop her husband from beating her. Her skin was bruised so badly that she it is described as being "greener" than the green veil she was wearing. Muhammad did not admonish her husband, but instead ordered her to return to him and submit to his sexual desires.

Bukhari (72:715) - "Aisha said, 'I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women'"
This is Muhammad's own wife complaining of the abuse that the women of her religions suffer relative to other women. Muhammad did not rebuke the man (from prev scripture posted for beating his wife). In fact, he reproached the women for saying Rahman was impotent. Even though she was hurt Muhammad accepted her bruises and beating because to Muhammad it was not abuse. In Muhammad’s eyes she deserved the beating

Muslim (4:2127) - Muhammad struck his favorite wife, Aisha, in the chest one evening when she left the house without his permission. Aisha narrates, "He struck me on the chest which caused me pain."

Muslim (9:3506) - Muhammad's father-in-laws (Abu Bakr and Umar) amused him by slapping his wives (Aisha and Hafsa) for annoying him. According to the Hadith, the prophet of Islam laughed upon hearing this.

I wouldn't want to pick on your comprehension skills but I posted the link to show that I also read claims from the Imams, the critics and even the young girls affected by the Islamic law.
LMAO! This is actually sad- "Disciplining occurs as a reprimand". What is even more sad, is you quoting that like I'm suppose to rejoice at the fact that as a woman I'm "opportuned" to be punished by my husband as long as its not brutal beating.
I guess it's okay if a husband disciplines/reprimands his wife by light beating as long as it isn't brutal beating.
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by tintingz(m): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
^^Like have said I won't answer your post in this section. Continue with your ignorant. smiley
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
^^It's 'ignorance' not 'ignorant', you're welcome wink
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by tintingz(m): 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
^^warreva tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Mom is A WITCH / On Becoming ~ Toke Makinwa / I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.