Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride (3147 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by bobonicez: 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
The continued crave of some entertainers, especially in the Nigerian movie industry to part ways after months or years of marriage is becoming an issue not only to their families but to many of their ardent fans. The recent trend of broken marriages of Nigerian actresses has becoming a natural phenomenon and a recurring decimal which if not checked could mislead many young ladies.

Here are celebs whose marriages have not turned out to be as rosy as expected:

In the beginning, they hoped to achieve it big in the entertainment industry promising God and their families that things would go well when their dreams and aspirations come true.

But on the contrary, the industry changed them unlike their counterparts like Omotola Jalade who has been married for more than a decade now and is waxing stronger and stronger in her marriage.

But the issue now is... what are the factors responsible for these break-ups? Why are the ladies the ones involved in this development?

While some say it is a way of being free from any man’s command as a husband, others believe that it’s due to lust for numerous men and not wanting be under the control of a man who would never want them to star in any obscene role or what not that is prompting their wanting to be free.

For Monalisa Chinda, it was alleged that the reason for her marriage breakup with her ex-hubby, Dejo Richards, was money.

According to reports, the actress, who had particularly been the bread winner of the household, could not handle the heat of her wealth, part of which comes as Globacom ambassador and decided to let loose what she has been holding together over the years. Her marriage produced one beautiful daughter.

Also Clarion Chukwura is one actress who has been married twice but is now single. She has laid the blame for her failed marriages as the price she has to pay as an artiste.

While Eucharia Anunobi-Ekwu’s case was that of infidelity, she stated that she wanted her marriage with Charles Ekwu to last. But the ex-hubby had other plans as he depended on the actress for his own welfare and that of the family until he was caught red handed making love to their 13-year-old house girl.

As for Jennifer Eliogu and husband, the marriage crashed months after she delivered her second son where she lost her husband to a Swiss woman and their apartment at Lekki.

But for Fred Amata and Agatha, their case has always served as a case study of Nollywood couple whose marriage hit the rocks as a result of infidelity.

Disappointedly, Ngozi Ezeonu was reported to have packed out of her matrimonial home many years ago on account of her husband’s alleged infidelity as he dumped her for another woman whom he got pregnant.

Then came Shan George who was believed to have first gotten married as a teenager but left the marriage after giving birth to two boys and later walked down the aisle with a US-based guy, Tony Nwaosisi, but found out that the man was married to another woman who had given him children at the time of his marriage to Shan, so she decided to quit the marriage for good.

Chika Ike
The Nollywood actress finally achieved her divorce from her estranged husband but she may run the risk of being blacklisted by fans as loads of criticisms keep rocking her boat since she publicly announced that she’s officially divorced.

While some said scenes from many of her movies might be responsible for her wanting to be single, others said it’s a move to get sympathy from fans. The actress took to social network, Facebook, on July 29, 2013, to announce to her teeming fans that the court had finally granted her a divorce.

“Hi fans. Thank you all for your love and support over the years. It’s been an emotional journey and I want to announce to you guys that the court has granted me a divorce. I’m now officially divorced. Thanks,” she posted.

But in swift disgust, her fans seem not to be okay with the news as lashes of words started pouring in. While just few congratulated her and urged her to move on with her life, many didn’t find the news funny, criticising her of going public with her divorce as if it was a good development.

According to Tracy, he frowned at her not being able to show a difference from other celebrities who couldn’t hold their marriages. He urged her to take her time to think instead of happily declaring that she has divorced.

Prince Charming said: “What an announcement! Just more like a thanksgiving. Well, who knows, maybe it’s better this way for her.”

Another fan by the name Flavia called Chika a “stupid woman” for being happy that she’s again a single woman when many ladies are out in search of men to call their own.

According to another fan, he said the actress is lucky her ex-husband, Tony, has been quiet about it unlike Funke Kindele’s ex-husband who gave the actress a public disgrace. He advised her to move on with her life instead of washing her dirty linen in the public.

“Chika we have heard you o! You are going around announcing your divorce as if it is a good thing. You are lucky that Tony is a good man and he is highly literate that he hid your secret. You know what you did now. Thank God you do not have an agbero husband like Funke Akindele’s husband who disgraced her in public. Take a chill pill and stop bringing his name into the news. The guy has moved on, so move on with your life. Very soon you’ll say you need your privacy. Learn to keep some things within the family,” He said.

Funke Akindele:
For this sultry actress who has been in the movie industry since her teenage years, the news of her divorce was disheartening not only to family members but to her fans. In a statement she released confirming the divorce according to nigerianfilms.com, it read: “On behalf of our client, star actress, Funke Akindele, we want to formally inform you that after due consultation and consideration, she’s now separated from Mr Kehinde Oloyede as his wife. She hereby urges her fans and all concerned to pray and wish her the best as she moves on in her career. Kindly note that this is the first and only official statement from Funke Akindele on this matter and she will be glad if her wish be respected. Thank you.”

So will this be the end for the actress or would she continue searching for the right man?

Ini Edo:
The media hype and jamboree of Ini Edo’s marriage was awesome when she got married to her Europe-based husband. In an interview with the actress, she stated the distance between them was not a problem as they knew how to sort themselves. But little did they know that things were not right as the news broke of their divorce.
According to an online source, Ini Edo was not happy and the reason was that it was alleged that pressure was being mounted on her handsome husband, Philip Ehigwina, by his family members to dump the charming actress.

According to what tale bearers are saying, Ini Edo’s in-laws are not happy that the glamorous actress hasn’t given them a child after about four years of marriage.

“These Edo people are just too funny. They have already told Philip to send away Ini Edo since she can’t give them a child,” said a source.

Another said: “But come to think of it, why would Ini Edo’s in-laws interfere in her marriage?”

This was quickly answered by the first busy-body. “That’s Edo culture for you. Their sons don’t have much say in their marriages.”
By Leadership's Anthony Ada Abraham
source[url]Olokunbolablessing..com/2013/08/female-celebrities-now-celebrate.html[/url]

Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by ireneidiva(f): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
Interesting

1 Like

Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by coogar: 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
most female celebrities in nigeria have no class or panache. they are poor excuses for a role model. what is disturbing about them is the way they tend to flirt with politicians & rich young men. how can they keep their vows with their immorality?

i am not surprised one bit about this report....
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by Kanwulia: 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
And why not?
Don't you see how FRESSSSH and HAPPY they look and feel 'on the outside'? wink

Only UGLY, BROKE-AZZZE, MGBEKE, CHRISLAMIC women do 'do-or-die' marriages in Nigeria and Africa!!!!!
I love these women!!!!! kiss

THEY PAY THEIR OWN BILLS AND TAKE CARE OF THEIR KIDS!!' kiss

Compare them to the MISSSSSSERABLE men they married?

Eukaria's husband was PHOCKING their 14 year-old house-maid under her nose! Na man be that. . . . Abi NA DOG? cheesy

1 Like

Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by Nobody: 2:53am On Aug 18, 2013
It has to be a man that will write this crap.
See how he reduced Monalisa and Chika's divorce to just mere beer parlor, nkwobi razz talk whereas these women were domestically abused in their marriages.

1 Like

Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 18, 2013

3 Likes

Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 18, 2013
Rubbish!

So they should just be there suffering and smiling!

Life is short and whatever makes them happy. They are adults and should be ready to bear the challenges .
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 19, 2013
coogar: most female celebrities in nigeria have no class or panache. they are poor excuses for a role model. what is disturbing about them is the way they tend to flirt with politicians & rich young men. how can they keep their vows with their immorality?

i am not surprised one bit about this report....
mr coogar you have started again this early monday morning.i dont know why you like hypocrisy like this.so you would rather have them stay in an emotionally,verbally and physically abusive marriage,right :/ i just wonder why nigerians love hypocrisy.i am sure you want them to keep up with the suffering and smiling lifestyle typical of many married nigerian women in and out of nigeria abi.for once some women decide to be true to themselves and they attract criticisms,meanwhile,

as for those little riff raffs that have no work other than to be ranting and blabbing behind the cyber cafe computer screen can go on....afterall ranting is cheaper than pure water.mshewwwwww.nonsense :/

anyway ive calmed down.good morning
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2013
chaircover: I guess that in this writers mind, only women can be celebrities . . . otherwise how come there are no male celebrities on this list? . ..or do male celebrities not have marriage breakdowns & cockupps.

A few months ago one's bigamous wedding was stopped midway. A few days ago, I read about one of them in a paternity mess. Mr Balogun is a celebrity, not so?
Did I not hear something about Daniel and Stella a few weeks ago?

The list is endless . . . . .

Yes our celebrities are nothing to write home about when it comes to sustaining their marriages and being a good role model to the younger generation but isn't that just the way celebrities are all over the world?
o sumi o
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2013
Kanwulia: And why not?
Don't you see how FRESSSSH and HAPPY the look and feel 'on the outside'? wink

Only UGLY, BROKE-AZZZE, MGBEKE, CHRISLAMIC women do 'do-or-die' marriages in Nigeria and Africa!!!!!

Eukaria's husband was PHOCKING their 14 year-mold house-maid under her nose! Na man be that. . . . Abi NA DOG? cheesy
gbam.that one doesnt even have class and coogar is there referring to female celebrities as 'classless' because they chose to be true to themselves.please who is classy in a woman who will rather walk out of the marriage and avoid humiliations than a woman who will sit in a marriage and inlaws and other low lives will be bashing her every now and then.of all the few nigerian celebrities ive personally met,i loveeeee ini edo and i love her sense of maturity.good enough i read in one of the threads here on nl telling her husband that if he is tired of the marriage,he can take a walk.that is a woman who knows her worth instead of allowing 'harassments' from inlaws because shes not pregnant as if she is the one who gives children and not God.fair enough she has given her husband an alternative so that he or the inlaws will not think she will cease to exist if she is no more mrs.people should just cut the crap joor.rubbish!
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by coogar: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2013
kulyie: mr coogar you have started again this early monday morning.i dont know why you like hypocrisy like this.so you would rather have them stay in an emotionally,verbally and physically abusive marriage,right :/ i just wonder why nigerians love hypocrisy.i am sure you want them to keep up with the suffering and smiling lifestyle typical of many married nigerian women in and out of nigeria abi.for once some women decide to be true to themselves and they attract criticisms,meanwhile,

i knew it - i just knew you would be talking via your arse by monday. who told you nigerian female celebs are being abused by their spouses? mercy johnson was being abused when she stole someone's husband with kids?

as for those little riff raffs that have no work other than to be ranting and blabbing behind the cyber cafe computer screen can go on....afterall ranting is cheaper than pure water.mshewwwwww.nonsense :/

how ironic - you are talking to yourself here....

anyway ive calmed down.good morning

don't calm down cos i am warming up.....
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2013
coogar:

i knew it - i just knew you would be talking via your arse by monday. who told you nigerian female celebs are being abused by their spouses? mercy johnson was being abused when she stole someone's husband with kids?

how ironic - you are talking to yourself here....

don't calm down cos i am warming up.....
mr coogar stop digressing and leave mercy johnson alone.mercy johnsons case has nothing to do with the issue at hand and i've noticed youre always obsessed about my ass,why do you choose to leave important issues and talk about talking through my ass.in any case,if you are warming up,i am fully ready for you.your nonsense is becoming too much.you are becoming unbecoming
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by coogar: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2013
kulyie: mr coogar stop digressing and leave mercy johnson alone.mercy johnsons case has nothing to do with the issue at hand and i've noticed youre always obsessed about my ass,why do you choose to leave important issues and talk about talking through my ass.in any case,if you are warming up,i am fully ready for you.your nonsense is becoming too much.you are becoming unbecoming

do you want a list of the female celebrities who have pröstituted the institution of marriage? is this the kind of people you look up to as your role models?

obsessed about which arsë - that your flat bütt? oh please.....
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2013
coogar:

do you want a list of the female celebrities who have pröstituted the institution of marriage? is this the kind of people you look up to as your role models?

obsessed about which arsë - that your flat bütt? oh please.....
the last time i checked slander is a serious offence and i suppose the source of your list will be from hungry story writers who will just google up pictures,print it and write any cok and bull story that pleases them.o,ok so you believe the nonsense you read on hints,hearts and ikebe super abi grin anyway that aside,stop pretending you dont like my ass,tell me exactly what you want wink grin shockedcheesy

dont be shy :p
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by coogar: 11:41am On Aug 19, 2013
kulyie: the last time i checked slander is a serious offence and i suppose the source of your list will be from hungry story writers who will just google up pictures,print it and write any cok and bull story that pleases them.o,ok so you believe the nonsense you read on hints,hearts and ikebe super abi grin anyway that aside,stop pretending you dont like my ass,tell me exactly what you want wink grin shockedcheesy

the facts are not far-fetched.....over 30 of these female celebs are busy snatching other women's rich husbands. there's no iota of moral fibre in any female celebrity in nigeria. they epitomise all that is wrong with the moral fabric of the country.

dont be shy :p

let my wife catch you o - she would beat adams oshiomole out of your arsë!
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2013
coogar:

the facts are not far-fetched.....over 30 of these female celebs are busy snatching other women's rich husbands. there's no iota of moral fibre in any female celebrity in nigeria. they epitomise all that is wrong with the moral fabric of the country.

let my wife catch you o - she would beat adams oshiomole out of your arsë!
buahahahhahahahha stop exaggerating,all nigerian women /celebrities are not all morally bankrupt,there are still some clean women out there.secondly the way you talk,i doubt youre married talkless of referring to your imaginary wife,except i ask or confirm from iletobajo :pmeanwhile the cheque is still open o

never say never :p8-)
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by coogar: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
kulyie: buahahahhahahahha stop exaggerating,all nigerian women /celebrities are not all morally bankrupt,there are still some clean women out there.secondly the way you talk,i doubt youre married talkless of referring to your imaginary wife,except i ask or confirm from iletobajo :pmeanwhile the cheque is still open o

what do you know? i am giving you the cold facts but it seems you find it bitter. what cheque are you talking about?

never say never :p8-)

you are lost in the storm....
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 20, 2013
stillwater: It has to be a man that will write this crap.
See how he reduced Monalisa and Chika's divorce to just mere beer parlor, nkwobi razz talk whereas these women were domestically abused in their marriages.

The whole article is Stoopid
The title castigated divorced women while the body of the article chronicles useless husbands
Imagine taking about wife beaters,chronic cheats,child molesters,men without backbones that can't stand up for their families and low life agberos that will announce a separation on FB then the writer turns around and heaps the blame on the women?
Madness
Ara
Nonsense !!!
I congratulate all those women for having the courage to leave the mess they were in ,the same article talks of that mess.

2 Likes

Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by bukatyne(f): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2013
bobonicez:
The continued crave of some entertainers, especially in the Nigerian movie industry to part ways after months or years of marriage is becoming an issue not only to their families but to many of their ardent fans. The recent trend of broken marriages of Nigerian actresses has becoming a natural phenomenon and a recurring decimal which if not checked could mislead many young ladies.

Here are celebs whose marriages have not turned out to be as rosy as expected:

In the beginning, they hoped to achieve it big in the entertainment industry promising God and their families that things would go well when their dreams and aspirations come true.

But on the contrary, the industry changed them unlike their counterparts like Omotola Jalade who has been married for more than a decade now and is waxing stronger and stronger in her marriage.

But the issue now is... what are the factors responsible for these break-ups? Why are the ladies the ones involved in this development?

While some say it is a way of being free from any man’s command as a husband, others believe that it’s due to lust for numerous men and not wanting be under the control of a man who would never want them to star in any obscene role or what not that is prompting their wanting to be free.

For Monalisa Chinda, it was alleged that the reason for her marriage breakup with her ex-hubby, Dejo Richards, was money.

According to reports, the actress, who had particularly been the bread winner of the household, could not handle the heat of her wealth, part of which comes as Globacom ambassador and decided to let loose what she has been holding together over the years. Her marriage produced one beautiful daughter.

Also Clarion Chukwura is one actress who has been married twice but is now single. She has laid the blame for her failed marriages as the price she has to pay as an artiste.

While Eucharia Anunobi-Ekwu’s case was that of infidelity, she stated that she wanted her marriage with Charles Ekwu to last. But the ex-hubby had other plans as he depended on the actress for his own welfare and that of the family until he was caught red handed making love to their 13-year-old house girl.

As for Jennifer Eliogu and husband, the marriage crashed months after she delivered her second son where she lost her husband to a Swiss woman and their apartment at Lekki.

But for Fred Amata and Agatha, their case has always served as a case study of Nollywood couple whose marriage hit the rocks as a result of infidelity.

Disappointedly, Ngozi Ezeonu was reported to have packed out of her matrimonial home many years ago on account of her husband’s alleged infidelity as he dumped her for another woman whom he got pregnant.

Then came Shan George who was believed to have first gotten married as a teenager but left the marriage after giving birth to two boys and later walked down the aisle with a US-based guy, Tony Nwaosisi, but found out that the man was married to another woman who had given him children at the time of his marriage to Shan, so she decided to quit the marriage for good.

Chika Ike
The Nollywood actress finally achieved her divorce from her estranged husband but she may run the risk of being blacklisted by fans as loads of criticisms keep rocking her boat since she publicly announced that she’s officially divorced.

While some said scenes from many of her movies might be responsible for her wanting to be single, others said it’s a move to get sympathy from fans. The actress took to social network, Facebook, on July 29, 2013, to announce to her teeming fans that the court had finally granted her a divorce.

“Hi fans. Thank you all for your love and support over the years. It’s been an emotional journey and I want to announce to you guys that the court has granted me a divorce. I’m now officially divorced. Thanks,” she posted.

But in swift disgust, her fans seem not to be okay with the news as lashes of words started pouring in. While just few congratulated her and urged her to move on with her life, many didn’t find the news funny, criticising her of going public with her divorce as if it was a good development.

According to Tracy, he frowned at her not being able to show a difference from other celebrities who couldn’t hold their marriages. He urged her to take her time to think instead of happily declaring that she has divorced.

Prince Charming said: “What an announcement! Just more like a thanksgiving. Well, who knows, maybe it’s better this way for her.”

Another fan by the name Flavia called Chika a “stupid woman” for being happy that she’s again a single woman when many ladies are out in search of men to call their own.

According to another fan, he said the actress is lucky her ex-husband, Tony, has been quiet about it unlike Funke Kindele’s ex-husband who gave the actress a public disgrace. He advised her to move on with her life instead of washing her dirty linen in the public.

“Chika we have heard you o! You are going around announcing your divorce as if it is a good thing. You are lucky that Tony is a good man and he is highly literate that he hid your secret. You know what you did now. Thank God you do not have an agbero husband like Funke Akindele’s husband who disgraced her in public. Take a chill pill and stop bringing his name into the news. The guy has moved on, so move on with your life. Very soon you’ll say you need your privacy. Learn to keep some things within the family,” He said.

Funke Akindele:
For this sultry actress who has been in the movie industry since her teenage years, the news of her divorce was disheartening not only to family members but to her fans. In a statement she released confirming the divorce according to nigerianfilms.com, it read: “On behalf of our client, star actress, Funke Akindele, we want to formally inform you that after due consultation and consideration, she’s now separated from Mr Kehinde Oloyede as his wife. She hereby urges her fans and all concerned to pray and wish her the best as she moves on in her career. Kindly note that this is the first and only official statement from Funke Akindele on this matter and she will be glad if her wish be respected. Thank you.”

So will this be the end for the actress or would she continue searching for the right man?

Ini Edo:
The media hype and jamboree of Ini Edo’s marriage was awesome when she got married to her Europe-based husband. In an interview with the actress, she stated the distance between them was not a problem as they knew how to sort themselves. But little did they know that things were not right as the news broke of their divorce.
According to an online source, Ini Edo was not happy and the reason was that it was alleged that pressure was being mounted on her handsome husband, Philip Ehigwina, by his family members to dump the charming actress.

According to what tale bearers are saying, Ini Edo’s in-laws are not happy that the glamorous actress hasn’t given them a child after about four years of marriage.

“These Edo people are just too funny. They have already told Philip to send away Ini Edo since she can’t give them a child,” said a source.

Another said: “But come to think of it, why would Ini Edo’s in-laws interfere in her marriage?”

This was quickly answered by the first busy-body. “That’s Edo culture for you. Their sons don’t have much say in their marriages.”
By Leadership's Anthony Ada Abraham
source[url]Olokunbolablessing..com/2013/08/female-celebrities-now-celebrate.html[/url]

Are you all blaming the women for the failed marriages?

I thought Funke Akindele's husband was a serial cheat and some others?

I am not saying the women are saints though

1 Like

Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by tintingz(m): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2013
Confused women...later they will come out and start shouting "marriage is do or die affair" they will poison their husband or even jazz them with love portion grin

But thank God sey these 'wannabe' celeb women still get brain to divorce cheesy
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by coogar: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2013
bukatyne:

of course, funke akindele was abducted and forced at gunpoint to marry a serial polygamist. she also fasted and prayed that the man's behaviour would stop once she gets married to him.
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by bukatyne(f): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2013
coogar:

of course, funke akindele was abducted and forced at gunpoint to marry a serial polygamist. she also fasted and prayed that the man's behaviour would stop once she gets married to him.

Dear, note the bolded

bukatyne:

Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by coogar: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2013
bukatyne:
Dear, note the bolded

then you shouldn't have brought up funke akindele cos her case was just simple greed. there must be single men in their 30s she could have married. she went after a man that already had a wife with 5 kids and several concubines.

she deserves no pity of mine.....
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2013
babyosisi:

The whole article is Stoopid
The title castigated divorced women while the body of the article chronicles useless husbands
Imagine taking about wife beaters,chronic cheats,child molesters,men without backbones that can't stand up for their families and low life agberos that will announce a separation on FB then the writer turns around and heaps the blame on the women?
Madness
Ara
Nonsense !!!
I congratulate all those women for having the courage to leave the mess they were in ,the same article talks of that mess.
gbam! You have said it all
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2013
I have said it before. Nigeria has got to be the most chauvinistic and misogynistic society in this continent.
It's a big shame how men are overrated in that country. A woman is thrashed blue-black by her husband and when she tries to save herself and her child from the beast, she's the one with the problem abi? A woman finds her own husband rap-ing a minor and she's supposed to stay in that marriage just to save face? If a man has no problem executing paedophilia, can you even trust this man around your own children or your friends' children? When the woman finds the strength to walk out on such a man she's the one with the problem, eh? One thing I know for sure, no woman in her right mind married to a good, supportive, responsible man will walk out of her marriage. Not a single one.

Notice how the men are perceived to be the victims of "irresponsible" women when these pigs are the ones rap-ing children under their custody and turning those women into punching bags. angry angry

bobonicez:
Ini Edo was not happy and the reason was that it was alleged that pressure was being mounted on her handsome husband, Philip Ehigwina, by his family members to dump the charming actress.
Handsome indeed! If that man is handsome then the Queen of England is a fresh-faced beauty.

1 Like

Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by tintingz(m): 6:11am On Sep 06, 2013
^^as if women don't molest young boys
35-year-old Woman Molested 11 Years Old Boy For A Period Of 8 Months
www.nairaland.com/1406813/35-year-old-woman-molested-11-years

but still some women will go scot free because she's a woman? undecided
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by ihedioramma: 6:35am On Sep 06, 2013
THE PROBLEM IS FROM THEM. they lack the teachings of JESUS CHRIST. TWO THEY FELLOW WERE THERE IS MONEY. THREE THEY DONT OBEY THERE HUSBANDS FOUR THEY SEX LIKE DOG E.T.C .
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
tintingz: ^^as if women don't molest young boys
35-year-old Woman Molested 11 Years Old Boy For A Period Of 8 Months
www.nairaland.com/1406813/35-year-old-woman-molested-11-years

but still some women will go scot free because she's a woman? undecided

Tintingz, you need to shut the f-uck up if you don't understand what this topic is all about. Your comprehension skills are wanting.
The article is CLEARLY castigating these women for being divorced without looking into the reason as to WHY they got divorced. Some were physically abused by their husbands and another one had a husband who r-apes children. Don't you think they had good enough reasons to divorce? Would you advise your sister to live with a statutory r-apist or a man who wants to practice his boxing skills on her?
If you want to turn this topic into a male vs female battle, at least use the right weapons to do so.
Nobody said that women don't r-ape or commit other atrocities for that matter, but in the particular cases of the above-mentioned actresses, do you or don't you think they deserved to stay in their marriages? If your answer is to the affirmative, give me your reasons why. I'm waiting.
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
ihedioramma: THE PROBLEM IS FROM THEM. they lack the teachings of JESUS CHRIST. TWO THEY FELLOW WERE THERE IS MONEY. THREE THEY DONT OBEY THERE HUSBANDS FOUR THEY SEX LIKE DOG E.T.C .

So what do you have to say to the husbands who were beating them blue-black?
What will you say to the husband who was r-aping a little girl under his roof?
Did they follow the teachings of Jesus Christ?
Or are those teachings meant for the women only?

So a woman is used as a punching bag and another one married to a paedophile and all you have to say is.....
ihedioramma: THE PROBLEM IS FROM THEM.
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by tintingz(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
@Good Girl sorry if I try to go off topic...I replied to your post because you were talking as if it is only men that molest minors, am sorry if replied you wrongly, and am not starting any gender war smiley

And to answer your question, am not insupport of wife beating am a muslim, Islam permits divorce in marriage...women can divorce their husband if they are not happy with the marriage. Hope have answered your question smiley
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by sexymoma(f): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kanwulia: And why not?
Don't you see how FRESSSSH and HAPPY they look and feel 'on the outside'? wink

Eukaria's husband was PHOCKING their 14 year-old house-maid under her nose! Na man be that. . . . Abi NA DOG? cheesy
Most of this women dont go into a long term courtship, they either get married because the man is rich or famous, they dont take their time to study the kind of man they want to get married to, they are looking fresh though but what example are they laying down for the youths, we buy their movies, watch and then have a re-think if they are truly practicing what they act. do you think God would come down from heaven to help you make you marriage work, Hell no, you gonna make it work yourself..
Re: OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
Islamic laws does not support beating your wife?? That's a first undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Family Of 4 Stabbed To Death In Uk / Light Skin Black Women Discriminating Against Dark Skinned Women / I Hate My Father And This Is My Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.