Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant (13564 Views)

PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant / Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by arthur2k6: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-oFJuR6WC9bA/Ug9pr-i1LRI/AAAAAAAB8HM/k496AkOYYdk/s1600/Lagos-20130529-00694.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-XVcxqUyTry0/Ug9vEcCi_tI/AAAAAAAB8Hk/yI84Ns-sR6s/s1600/UGOLEE%2520EMMANUEL.%2832%29.jpg[/img]
For those who don't know Emmanuel Ugoli, he had the first ever all Nigerian music video countdown responsible for blowing up a lot of Nigerian acts when he was a top present at MBI 13 years ago.

Emmanuel has been battling chronic kidney disease for a few years now. Both his kidneys are dead and must be replaced to keep him alive. He survives on dialysis three times a week, which cost almost N50k per session.

Emma's sister gave him one of her kidneys two years ago in India but the kidney failed due to complications. Emmanuel now has to undergo another transplant but this time he's doing it in Nigeria at St Nicholas Hospital, Lagos Island. He is awaiting doctors flying in from the UK to St Nicholas the first week in September. Wishing him a successful surgery this time.

Source:Naijagaga

FB: www.facebook.com/naijagaga

7 Likes

Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by femi4: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
Get well soon

3 Likes

Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by mosho2good: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
Pls who is emma ugoli and how he take concern me.

How will he solve my problem.
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by Okuda(m): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
for the second time..get well soon bro
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
May God be with him

10 Likes

Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by Stanley4E(m): 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
All will be well with you IJN.

5 Likes

Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by Okuda(m): 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
mosho2good: Pls who is emma ugoli and how he take concern me.

when u did not read the writeup how would you know who he is and if you did not care, nobody asked you to comment. There are issues people should not take with levity. When u have a family member who;s in his condition you would understand the meaning of sensitivity and humanity

15 Likes

Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by johncasey1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2013

u are one heartless dude..y comment? U suck
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by Stanley4E(m): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2013

Guy, u know say u jst Mis-yarn nw. u Bleep up o undecided

Guy, u know say u jst Mis-yarn nw. u Bleep up o
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
Sorry sir, I wish u a successful surgery and a boucing life. I don't knw u, never heard about u but I still will pray 4 u bro. Get well soon

From dvdon on behalf of the careless Nairalanders.
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by Temismith(f): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
Wishin him a succesful kidney transplant void of complication and deadly mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by destino24(m): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
tjskii: Waat shocked shocked can't believ I'm first to comment,lawd ave mercy,its a miracle, grin grin
forgive me,I cudnt resist the first to comment temptation cheesy

they are coming for you...... the EVIL MODS

1 Like

Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by Temismith(f): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2013

its very easy to identify an akuya and coward wen u c one.

1 Like

Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by uncleBee2(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
we pray God to guard and protect you now and during the operation.
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by lilkim1: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
May God be wt u
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by BE811APP: 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
Wishing U well my Namesake...

By d way I have bin wanting to ask... How far with OJB has he done his

Let's thank God 4 Gud Health... And Let's Pray 4 Long Life!!!

2 Likes

Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by adconline(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
I used to watch this dude on MBI. Quick recovery bro!
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by kevoh(m): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
He looks like GEJ in that second picture. Wishing you a successful surgery and quick recovery!

1 Like

Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by ReubenAbati: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
In other words, I thank Jehovah my kidneys dey kampe.

You don't know the value of what u have until you lose it.

1 Like

Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2013
i wish him quick recovery
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by triploc: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
You are healed!! Somebody like this post if you believe this our naija brother will get well.

7 Likes

Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by alphaconde(m): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
Well thank God he is not asking for money us am very broke now. Well since I have no silver nor gold perfect health is all I have for you. Amen
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by cashkid18(m): 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
triploc: You are healed!! Somebody like this post if you believe this our naija brother will get well.
like na by force? Abeg free me jare!!!!

1 Like

Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by alphaconde(m): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
triploc: You are healed!! Somebody like this post if you believe this our naija brother will get well.

I like ur post
Are u satisfied?
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by Gboliwe: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
The duo of Emma and Adaeze on Juke box in those days were memorable.
He hardly looks like Emma, the guy with the baritone voice I had a teenage crush on.

Get well soon

2 Likes

Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by ignis: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
Who is Emma Ugoli?
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by alienware(m): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
tjskii: Waat shocked shocked can't believ I'm first to comment,lawd ave mercy,its a miracle, grin grin
forgive me,I cudnt resist the first to comment temptation cheesy
Instead of you to wish him success, you are here talking about "first to comment". Some of you here need to be beaten with a bamboo stick.
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by santosesq1(m): 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
Former huzband to Evi Edna who sang I wish you happy birthday the Delta Isoko born musician........ I feel your plight may the Most Merciful God see you Through !!!!

1 Like

Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by kunlesehan(m): 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
wish u success. stay strong and positive bro.
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by tellwisdom: 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
I should donate money?? sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Things You Didn’t Know About Dana Kinduryte, Jim Iyke’s 23yr Old Baby Mama / I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: / Nicki Minaj Performs On Stage Without Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.